Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SunshineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

So appa continues sulking, it's like he doesn't want to  stop sulking, think he is scared to acknowledge to himself that R&B , his daughters choice, is perhaps the right choice... and Vandu is the perfect antidote whilst he continues to languor in this self -imposed stress. This is normal occurrence in a normal family...yep such tensions don't end overnight .

I am sure this is not the end of it.. its hard for Appa to feign happiness ...  when he is not in sync with his babys prince !

R&B not inviting II...  devil incarnate.. 😈  Can't wait to see II's reaction, all riled up...

Edited by SunshineBliss - 9 years ago
Orangen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Ashu
I THOUGHT of that di

But seems too predictableπŸ˜•
I am wondering HOW I can bring her in there
Or should I just leave her out of it?
THAT would be too boring..🀣
Ajeeb duvidha mein hoon

R&B finds II ir-resistible. πŸ˜³
He wants her , now he almost has her...but he wants her to declare she wants him. Hugs and kisses wont do!πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
He is a cool dude..😳
He is winning every single person in her family over...he tried with appa too..but it's good to see streaks of jealousy with appa...every man does isn't that why they worry about mothers-in-law?😲
And she - our II loves him so much and she is so hyper possesive of him that she is ready to illogically hate all his past girlfriends as if they were eyeing him now!😑
R&B thinks she's judging him and is out to bug her😑
Love this tale..πŸ‘

I won't risk reading what i have typed----it feels like some latent childhood memory of my patti laughing at Visu's dialogue has got into my brain..πŸ˜•
I'm feeling like II too; love this story and upset I cant read it one go like i have from thread 1- 4..

Edited by Orangen - 9 years ago
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nisha!!! I was roaring with laughter when I typed that out di πŸ€£
Predictable or not, just bring her there on some pretext..The charger is a fine one, isnt it ?
I am very sure she will create one huge hue and cry about him not telling her anything, leave him..Her own appa and akka not telling her anything
She might cry so hard that she frets on saturday evening and tells appa she is breaking the marriage allaince πŸ€£πŸ€£
And cut the shot, we see appa doing lungi dance πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Feel sad for II... She is getting cold shoulders everwhere...
Probably for the first time, she is not paid any attention in home and she craves for it... She wants emotional support from R&B to cross the issues at home and he turns out to be non-expressive... So no attention anywhere feels like she is left alone... I am guessing she is going to sulk big time knowing he didnt call her... There is going to be a big tantrum from her... and secretly I wish that this time she shud make it hard for R&B to pacify her... She made it very easy for him the last time during lasya's baby sitting
deepali.rock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ashu9

Nisha!!! I was roaring with laughter when I typed that out di🀣

Predictable or not, just bring her there on some pretext..The charger is a fine one, isnt it ?
I am very sure she will create one huge hue and cry about him not telling her anything, leave him..Her own appa and akka not telling her anything
She might cry so hard that she frets on saturday evening and tells appa she is breaking the marriage allaince🀣🀣
And cut the shot, we see appa doing lungi dance🀣🀣🀣

She'll throw a tantrum in front of everyone.. He won't speak won't say a word.. And then she takes the stares climbs to his floor settles herself on her fav couch.. R&B just gives half smile and follows her!!
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: swathi1990

Maybe she calls at that time ???? 

No re..calling mein maza nahi aata...he could simply not answer her call!!
Or wait!!! She calls him and he hands over his phone to Vandu, he will beso dead after the sister talk is done πŸ€£
Like she might fume as to what they are all doing there , that she was uninvited , that noone cares for her now πŸ˜­
And then an ensuing meeting wala fight with RB on some workday  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
SunshineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: swathi1990

Feel sad for II... She is getting cold shoulders everwhere...

Probably for the first time, she is not paid any attention in home and she craves for it... She wants emotional support from R&B to cross the issues at home and he turns out to be non-expressive... So no attention anywhere feels like she is left alone... I am guessing she is going to sulk big time knowing he didnt call her... There is going to be a big tantrum from her... and secretly I wish that this time she shud make it hard for R&B to pacify her... She made it very easy for him the last time during lasya's baby sitting

Like the idea πŸ˜†  ... II should use a bit of feminine wile  to her advantage here...😈 ...
modernfamily thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
He will gloat that I miss him, he will think, see how ever I treat her she only comes running back to me"
Are you sure you're talking about appa II?
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepali.rock

She'll throw a tantrum in front of everyone.. He won't speak won't say a word.. And then she takes the stares climbs to his floor settles herself on her fav couch.. R&B just gives half smile and follows her!!

no wayyy!!!!!!!
She might fume and leave the spot!!!
She would fret going home...and on saturday she would not answer any call from Vandu worrying appa amma even more..
she might become moody wapas se πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Orangen

R&B finds II ir-resistible. πŸ˜³
He wants her , now he almost has her...but he wants her to declare she wants him. Hugs and kisses wont do!πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
He is a cool dude..😳
He is winning every single person in her family over...he tried with appa too..but it's good to see streaks of jealousy with appa...every man does isn't that why they worry about mothers-in-law?😲
And she - our II loves him so much and she is so hyper possesive of him that she is ready to illogically hate all his past girlfriends as if they were eyeing him now!😑
R&B thinks she's judging him and is out to bug her😑
Love this tale..πŸ‘

I won't risk reading what i have typed----it feels like some latent childhood memory of my patti laughing at Visu's dialogue has got into my brain..πŸ˜•
I'm feeling like II too; love this story and upset I cant read it one go like i have from thread 1- 4..

πŸ‘πŸ‘
THANK YOUπŸ˜ƒ So true