Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nividances thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: swathi1990

If you have added a hyperlink, that would have been the exact reply by R&B to appa πŸ˜†

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qj5z1PmkvQ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Anu

I ADORE ADORE UP-ites... the way they speak Hindi I AM
I HAD to have a UP convo, so satisfied myself...
There is no culture thats more respectful in the way they speak than themπŸ‘
Bally has a great sense of humor, his wife gives it back to him... she is the typical cute gharelu types... I KNOW SO MANY in Delhi... πŸ˜ƒ Yeh kahaani adhoori rehti phir😳

I speak UP hindi cause my dad was posted early years in UP ..very true about how they speak ..AB right 100s may come but no one can talk the hindi he does ..😳😳

regarding my dance practice i do one every year cause i want to see my daughter on stage .. but to find a song is trying to decipher whats in R&B's mind actually no TAMIL song is NOT Vulgar these days..
seriously and I dont know the recent ones so its like a horrible experience trying to figure out the song we did do some cute ones but this time after 2 hours of 4 moms trying to figure a song we couldnt come up with anything 😭very very very frustrating leaves me wondering why am i doing this but to see her on stage and grandparents gushing on the video makes me do it ...

Today we are all going out for dinner since daughter got into the AG program ,she follows her brother all desi kids get in glad mine did too so good news no cooking and i will be all ready later tonite for the update.. If you can think of songs the girls out there did please PM me will gladly take suggestions..
Edited by Ranu1234 - 9 years ago
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SunshineBliss

From appa tantrum discussion to French cuisine...little wonder why I looove this thread.. my Sunday  morning treat πŸ˜Š

"which Iyer do u know lives in Paris?" πŸ˜† - cracked me up, they never give up do they... Yes most dads are this way. They just have to HAVE TO have the last say.  Helps when the SIL has a bit of diplomacy...but that tho is alien to R&B πŸ˜†...  so how will II play the peacemaker... she's trouble herself ...

Thanks a billion for bringing in Bally, i so enjoy their convos.  Had thought Bally convo would happen in office the next day, but glad it did now, coz that gave us the suman angle. She's so cute...voiced the typical questions anyone else outside the Bhalla Iyer band would. An objective view rather. Her kamar pakkad ke motorcycle narrative...uber cute😊  

This tale has ceased to be a fiction for me

Thanks Sunshine thats such a lovely thing to say I TRULY look forward to your reviews, its usually the time I head out from work, I turn left and then turn right and I pray the first light is redπŸ˜† so I can read your opinion

SunshineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Thanks Sunshine thats such a lovely thing to say I TRULY look forward to your reviews, its usually the time I head out from work, I turn left and then turn right and I pray the first light is redπŸ˜† so I can read your opinion

Thankyou Nisha, i am humbled...☺️ ... in fact YOU are the one who deserves the credit 
sparkleamina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome updates as always.
Have added part 152 Pill and Water to my list of fave chapters...this list is getting longer and longer!

Loved how Akka and Sam noticed the little looks and reactions from R&B and II for each other...they are such cute sisters:)

Appa is not a happy man, his digs at R&B are so justified as a parent who is worried for his child.  R&B politely gives as good as Appa does!

Thanks as always for the amazing story and looking forward to more on this EPIC love story ;)

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by sparkleamina - 9 years ago
monalisa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Edited by monalisa123 - 9 years ago
Soul_Stirrer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
There was such a nice contrast or rather say similarity in both scenes. II tells Suman that she doesnt feel like going bijnore anymore even if bally doesnt let her sleep. Something which makes II blush coz she would end up same?
And other side appa being insecure. His biggest dillemma is tht II wudnt herself want to come to meet him. That devil would consume all her senses and never return her back and she would happily agree to watever he says. And appa, you dont want ur daughter to leave her job, what would have she done in Vizag?
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ranu1234

I speak UP hindi cause my dad was posted early years in UP ..very true about how they speak ..AB right 100s may come but no one can talk the hindi he does ..😳😳

regarding my dance practice i do one every year cause i want to see my daughter on stage .. but to find a song is trying to decipher whats in R&B's mind actually no TAMIL song is NOT Vulgar these days..
seriously and I dont know the recent ones so its like a horrible experience trying to figure out the song we did do some cute ones but this time after 2 hours of 4 moms trying to figure a song we couldnt come up with anything 😭very very very frustrating leaves me wondering why am i doing this but to see her on stage and grandparents gushing on the video makes me do it ...

Today we are all going out for dinner since daughter got into the AG program ,she follows her brother all desi kids get in glad mine did too so good news no cooking and i will be all ready later tonite for the update.. If you can think of songs the girls out there did please PM me will gladly take suggestions..

Congratulations to your daughter

STAR KIDS!
Good for you... I bet you are super proud, just like every Desi parent... in the country with high achieving kids

ILet me know what song u pick... Friend a pola yaar machan from Nanban is a great one
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Scribble_Tweety

There was such a nice contrast or rather say similarity in both scenes. II tells Suman that she doesnt feel like going bijnore anymore even if bally doesnt let her sleep. Something which makes II blush coz she would end up same?

And other side appa being insecure. His biggest dillemma is tht II wudnt herself want to come to meet him. That devil would consume all her senses and never return her back and she would happily agree to watever he says. And appa, you dont want ur daughter to leave her job, what would have she done in Vizag?

Appa is at his unreasonable best

It will be sure fun to watch himπŸ˜†
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
eagerly waiting for next update... Actually dont have a clue what is going to happen next