Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vsoujanya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Totally off topic, but the only French food I can remember is Crepe! LOL πŸ˜† My favorite is Italian of course! Italian cuisine is the best! (I guess the closest thing is Olive Garden for Italian cuisine here, and it is my personal favorite restaurant!) 
PS: I LOVE baguettes! They are DELICIOUS! (especially with a bowl of soup) πŸ˜†
nividances thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Podi... drama queen
I am thinking of making him cook for Vandita

NO not Desi, its passe  kuch French ya Italian I am thinking... meri Algerian reader kidhar gayi?
I want her pronto to give me veggie French cuisine advice... ALL I ate was baguette that was chewy like card board with slices of cheese and tomato inside
So I might just do Italian for Vandita

Life mein kya kya socha padta hai nahi...

How about potato gratin or ratatouille?

They are both super yummy. πŸ˜Š
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I love souffles... yum :-) But I think it has eggs
Though I am an iyer I have eggs in cake alone...dont know abt vanditha...
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: swathi1990

I love souffles... yum :-) But I think it has eggs

Though I am an iyer I have eggs in cake alone...dont know abt vanditha...

Arey
Me 2 me 2 me 2  eggs invisible in a dessert my kinda eggπŸ˜ƒ
People at work think I am a fraud... but meh... for a piece of cake I would even kill fraud is mildπŸ˜†
swathi1990 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Arey
Me 2 me 2 me 2  eggs invisible in a dessert my kinda eggπŸ˜ƒ
People at work think I am a fraud... but meh... for a piece of cake I would even kill fraud is mildπŸ˜†

Very true... Desserts are my thing... Most of the times go to all these restaurants just to have dessert πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Molten chocolate cake is right up there in my favourites... But still will create a fuss when my roomate is making omlette.. Just hate the smell of eggs...and will argue with my roomate that it doesnt smell like that in cakes πŸ˜‰

SunshineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

From appa tantrum discussion to French cuisine...little wonder why I looove this thread.. my Sunday  morning treat πŸ˜Š

"which Iyer do u know lives in Paris?" πŸ˜† - cracked me up, they never give up do they... Yes most dads are this way. They just have to HAVE TO have the last say.  Helps when the SIL has a bit of diplomacy...but that tho is alien to R&B πŸ˜†...  so how will II play the peacemaker... she's trouble herself ...

Thanks a billion for bringing in Bally, i so enjoy their convos.  Had thought Bally convo would happen in office the next day, but glad it did now, coz that gave us the suman angle. She's so cute...voiced the typical questions anyone else outside the Bhalla Iyer band would. An objective view rather. Her kamar pakkad ke motorcycle narrative...uber cute😊  

This tale has ceased to be a fiction for me

nividances thumbnail
Oh by the way, to answer Appa's question, there are Iyers in Paris. The first thing that comes up on Google is a YouTube video called "Raj Iyer in Paris" πŸ€£
I don't know what its about since I didn't watch it, but just thought I'd post here to give everyone a laugh. πŸ˜›
nividances thumbnail
Originally posted by: SunshineBliss

From appa tantrum discussion to French cuisine...little wonder why I looove this thread.. my Sunday  morning treat πŸ˜Š

"which Iyer do u know lives in Paris?" πŸ˜† - cracked me up, they never give up do they... Yes most dads are this way. They just have to HAVE TO have the last say.  Helps when the SIL has a bit of diplomacy...but that tho is alien to R&B πŸ˜†...  so how will II play the peacemaker... she's trouble herself ...

Thanks a billion for bringing in Bally, i so enjoy their convos.  Had thought Bally convo would happen in office the next day, but glad it did now, coz that gave us the suman angle. She's so cute...voiced the typical questions anyone else outside the Bhalla Iyer band would. An objective view rather. Her kamar pakkad ke motorcycle narrative...uber cute😊  

This tale has ceased to be a fiction for me

@bold: That happened maybe a hundred parts back for me, but I agree completely. πŸ˜ƒ
swathi1990 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nividances

Oh by the way, to answer Appa's question, there are Iyers in Paris. The first thing that comes up on Google is a YouTube video called "Raj Iyer in Paris" πŸ€£

I don't know what its about since I didn't watch it, but just thought I'd post here to give everyone a laugh. πŸ˜›

If you have added a hyperlink, that would have been the exact reply by R&B to appa πŸ˜†
SunshineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nividances

@bold: That happened maybe a hundred parts back for me, but I agree completely. πŸ˜ƒ

nivi, i tried hard to reason with myself , coz i have never before obsessed over anything this way..not in my nature...or so i thought πŸ˜†  and then just made peace with myself