Software Symph 4--Walking to Ranthambore on 146 - Page 107

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Ashu
Like Anu suggested Until every person gives me a review of what they loved and what they liked about every chapter I aint movingBig smile

Like reading the chapters is YOUR treat, reading reviews is MINELOL

Mujhe ek paragraph treat chahiye mere SABHI faithfuls seTongue

Originally posted by nividances

This:
They will mercilessly hurt each other... draw blood and then curl up and cuddle or make love

and this
And that Ishita Iyer, will be your greatest catastrophe and the greatest windfall
Clap Clap Clap

That last chapter read like a mixture of prose and poetry. It was weaved together in the flawless way that only you can manage to do. I know that you have been compared many times to a variety of different (very famous) authors but I think you are selling yourself short by doing so...you are in your own category of talent. Truly. 
Nivi!! So rightly said...
The highlighted part, I majorly agree with!!! I know Nisha how it feels when you are compared to stalwarts. But woman, do you even realize, what magic you create when you write?  How your words weave into my mind like am draping a woolly soft velvety shawl on a breezy cold evening!
Poetic me, NahROFL
Okay, what I want to tell you Nisha is that, you are  an exceptional writer! I love everything about what you write, be it your comments, your updates, everything!
I have to confess, I started reading your update and really got attracted to books.I had asked my friends to suggest me books and I STARTED READING BECAUSE OF YOU. 
You have an exceptional style of writing, its simple, crisp, easily digestible. I do no understand ornate words or sentences. This easy writing is what attracted me to more reading.I am now reading and it is giving me a high..all thanks to you!!!
There I gave you one, now gimme an update, easily negotiable ROFL
Dude, it is cruel of you!!! You know I cant express..I cant write...I have each and every sentence written by you in my head but to put it to words, I lack the articulation sadly !!! 
I wont say I wont write, I will if it makes you write many many many updates just for us ardent readers ROFL
trust me I will write crap and you will never have an iota of idea as to what I exactly said or wanted to say , Like am writing right now ROFLROFL
Anu, paavi LOLLOLLOL...you are so dead...
come out from wherever you are hiding right now !!!
See now I am made to write paras and paras because of you...
I will try , it is such a test for me !!!!!!!
It sure will help me succeed in exams ROFL
Ashu
The walk wont happen tonight, if u read carefully u will notice THEY FOUGHT di

THEY FOUGHT
why will she go on a walk with him?
He has a 11:30 with Paris... he will go...
Walk will be some other day maybe next time she goes to Malcha Marg?
Kuch na kuch karte hain ruk ja
Originally posted by ashu9

Dude, it is cruel of you!!! You know I cant express..I cant write...I have each and every sentence written by you in my head but to put it to words, I lack the articulation sadly !!! 
I wont say I wont write, I will if it makes you write many many many updates just for us ardent readers ROFL
trust me I will write crap and you will never have an iota of idea as to what I exactly said or wanted to say , Like am writing right now ROFLROFL
Don't say that Ashu, because I use you as my medium of expression. I ride on your shoulders...remember?Cry
Originally posted by Seriousreader

Don't say that Ashu, because I use you as my medium of expression. I ride on your shoulders...remember?Cry
HHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Dont say that seriousreader LOLLOLLOL!!! I might have a panic attack now!ROFL
Okay, for you, I shall try my best to articulate my thoughts and give a "near to FAIR" review for the next update CryCry

Originally posted by Seriousreader

HHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Dont say that seriousreader LOLLOLLOL!!! I might have a panic attack now!ROFL
Okay, for you, I shall try my best to articulate my thoughts and give a "near to FAIR" review for the next update CryCry
That's my girl! Hug