Software Symph 4--Walking to Ranthambore on 146 - Page 10

Posted: 9 years ago
I loveeed the updates. i wonder when they will settle their professional behavior with each other ? eacj in its own time i guess! 
I love the update. Um..the only thing i wanted to suggest was to add the link to this thread 4 on the last thread (topic 3) so that readers can move to this thread. :)

Loving the story. now toh she will marry him ;)
Am really finding it glad to see new readers on this thread!! Welcome all..have a pleasant ride..Hope you love and adore the tale as much as we faithful, ardent fans do 😊
Orangen!

It's great to know you've found the Software Symphonies too.

I am really glad you've found it addictive enough to start reading from the beginning.
I think if I'd discovered SoSy so late, I'd have been crazy intimidated to start reading... and even if I did, I wouldn't have the guts to comment.
So. Kudos to you.👏

And. Welcome to the R&B Fan club.
I'd also like to let you know that almost all of us here are looking for him. 😆Edited by Arya1991 - 9 years ago
Nishaaa!!!

Horoscopes matched!!!!
Dil khush ho gaya!

Now I'm looking forward to see how they handle Appa now.
Disgruntled Appa cribbing about being browbeaten and bullied was so adorably hilarious!
But. I am really qondering how they'll convince him. And what if they don't manage to?

It's great how you've managed to show II's independent streak even where her worry for her relationship with her family is at play... in her wondering if she'd be able to come back home if she ran away. She's something.
😆

R&B and II will never quite stop fighting professionally, eh?
I think this will be interesting. Especially once they get married.
Maybe they'll resolve them in the bedroom! 😆

all in all.
lovely, lovely updates. And beautifully written. As usual.

much love,
Arya
Originally posted by Arya1991

Orangen!

It's great to know you've found the Software Symphonies too.

I am really glad you've found it addictive enough to start reading from the beginning.
I think if I'd discovered SoSy so late, I'd have been crazy intimidated to start reading... and even if I did, I wouldn't have the guts to comment.
So. Kudos to you.👏

And. Welcome to the R&B Fan club.
I'd also like to let you know that almost all of us here are looking for him. 😆

Yes, the lookout being held by Aarya,Taara and me by large 😆 😆
Awesome...Too Good...Very Nice update..I Love Reading About II And R&B..They Are Just Fabulous...Really Good..Keep It Up...Waiting For The Next Update Eagerly...😊
loved payback in full

when they fight its sooo perfect .. even after marriage this will continue the probably will just ensure that the other person ate and is hydrated post the fight so they can get ready for the next 😆😆
Ranjan has no idea what he is getting into the quite house war zone is going to be redefined in his house now 🤣
HE? HE WAS BORN SPEECH IMPAIRED SO HE DIDNT EITHER
RAKSHASAN
"Home" she said...
so so cute..
I think these two will fight in public and make up in private 😳😳
i also know all it will take is a text or a phone call for all her anger to melt 😃

you know as much as i am a Ranjan shipper Appa is exactly how my dad would have reacted ... cause its not the money or education its the fact that house has a scandal associated and eats meat thats HUGE.. goras marry the person we indians marry into a family .So i feel he will take time to turn around but thats how it should be..and even after an arranged marriage my parents and brother thought i was too innocent and it took my husband some time to gain their trust and him being an introvert and only bothered about sports didnt help too 😆😆

cant wait for the next update and how the wedding prep progresses..

Edited by Ranu1234 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Orangen

I have not been on this site for a really long time...
Gave up on the show! 😆

I trolled another FF writer and a very good friend and found you😳. There was so much to catch up and that felt daunting.

Checked with my friend  if she would recommend this.

She was effusive and I was surprised.

Now totally addicted. I do have a lot to catch up I just started reading last night ,and have not slept a wink 😉!

Worked  in MMB Chennai for 2 years and lived with an Iyer family (as a pg) that is now as good as my own. You work took me right there!

My lethargy was because I do run scarred of FF's  that have an usual motif and a clique that replies keeping them up there. My friend's I read because I see her type them out not always  from the site. 

She too discovered you by chance.

And now we are hopelessly in love with your R&B and II. Her husband and kids are wondering why she's disappearing so often even when they are not  shovelling the snow!😳

Gruessen von Deutschland!

Always wanted to marry an Iyer like my friend did!

But I guess I will join the queue for your R&B. 

Actually a guy that intense who reads as much as he does would be a perfect fit!

Fantastik. 👏

Danke!! Orangen
TOTALLY APPRECIATE IT
Not sure which topic but I did mention, this tale is like SRK's career, with no Godfathers, no benefactors no mai baaps YET it has managed to become the MOST POPULAR on IF. THAT is a tremendous achievement and would have been impossible if the product was not good. I dont belong to either actors' camps, or their characters' nor do I fast for them hoping they will end up together in real life... I started writing this tale to rid my system of the show. I kept slivers of it intact and changed just about everything else to give myself creative leeway. A dear friend, by the name Columbia urged me to write ONE SCENE over PM.😆
And here we are. The credit first goes to her and to this LOVELY group of 60+ that eagerly wait for every chapter morning noon and night

I am a serious Delhi lover AND an Iyer so the tale just FOUND a niche first that started loving and commenting on it, and this group now has managed to turn it into the Cartier of FF. 😃 Full praise to EVERY COMMENTATOR  you find in these topics

There's one father who probably hasn't been a good one for a time period, stepping up for the sake of his son's happiness and there's another one who protected and loved his daughter all the times and now failing to look beyond his ego and prejudice to see his daughter's happiness! Marriage is such a strange thing!
Originally posted by Wings-of-Fire

There's one father who probably hasn't been a good one for a time period, stepping up for the sake of his son's happiness and there's another one who protected and loved his daughter all the times and now failing to look beyond his ego and prejudice to see his daughter's happiness! Marriage is such a strange thing!

👏 👏