Opposites do attract:Mihika Verma and Sangram Singh (Article)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
Mihika Verma and Sangram Singh, play the not-so-much-in-love Mihika and Ashok on Yeh Hai Mohabbatein. They could be polar opposites in nature but the audience seems to love seeing them together.

What do you think works for both of you as a couple on the show?
Sangram: I think we make a very unusual pair. Nobody had a clue that we would be paired up. It's the nok-jhok which we share, always trying to outdo each other. The fighting and the plotting against each other makes the couple interesting.
Mihika: Usually the chemistry is like that of fire and ice. Both Mihika and Ashok love to give each other a tough time. As they say, we both are equally shaana (smart).  

What's your most memorable scene featuring the two of you?
Sangram: I think for me it's the dance sequence which we performed at a party. It was very difficult for me while Mihika performed it as though she knew the steps since childhood. It was embarrassing and difficult to match up.
Mihika: It has to be the hotel scene where I had to seduce him, to get him to reveal his true face, but then he spikes my drink. He was a total chicken during that scene (laughs). He's such a nice guy off-screen, he constantly kept asking me, Is it okay if I do this or do that?' He was scared of the whole seduction thing.  

One habit or a trait about your co-star that fans don't know?
Sangram: She is a complete tomboy'. She doesn't behave like a girl at all and she talks a lot, she can go on talking without a break.
Mihika: Sangram is a music encyclopedia'. Whenever he is bored, he starts singing these random Punjabi songs or old Hindi songs which I am not even aware of. Half the time, I don't even understand what he is singing.     

What do you admire in your co-star and what would you like to change?  

Sangram: She is a very positive person and that's something I admire. She's always in a jolly mood. But at times I wish she kept quiet a bit (laughs).
Mihika: I admire his decency. He is an absolute gentleman. But he keeps calling me tomboy' on the sets in front of everyone, I wish I could change that

When not shooting what do you like to do?

Sangram: I catch up on my workouts, I am very health conscious.
Mihika: I watch movies - movie marathons are my thing. I also catch up on my workouts, as I don't get enough time during the shoots.  

What are your favourite hangout spots and why?    

Sangram: I would say Karan Patel's vanity van is my favourite hangout spot.
Mihika: I love to hang out in Colaba Causeway, Mumbai because I have spent my entire college life there when I was in St Xavier's College.

How do you unwind on the sets, when you have some time to spare during your schedule?

Sangram: I love music. I sing songs or listen to them. I also spend time with Karan and Aly. We say, We chill like a villain'.
Mihika: I am usually with Shruti Bapna and Raj Singh Arora. We are like the three musketeers. We go to our bay and chill. Too much masti happens. Everybody on the set knows that only we can have fun like that.  

Something about your team that fans don't know?   
Sangram: We are one mad gang. We try and have one meal together at least. And the boys (Karan, Aly, Raj and me) are very close. We are brothers for life.
Mihika: My whole team is bhukkad. We all sit and eat together. Mr Iyer usually gets food for us and Divyanka gets sweets.

Guilty pleasures?     
Sangram: That would be the same as Mihika. We both have a sweet tooth.
Mihika: Yes, I love to eat all kinds of sweets at any time of the day.

Link: http://www.deccanchronicle.com/150131/entertainment-tvmusic/article/opposites-do-attract-mihika-verma-and-sangram-singh
Sorry if already posted
wow... sangram is a real gentleman. .
I am not usre about Ashok-Mihika Pair...
But I love teh Chemistry that these two share...even more than Raj-Mihika...

these two have that couple wali Chemistry...
like how Karan-Divyanka share restrained, awkward, subte yet Electrifying...
though Sangram n Mihika are not yet there to KD level...bt I see some Sparks ..
How sweet...
Sangram is really sweet...& These days he looks good too...😉

Even though Ashok & Mihika have some sparks flying...
But Mihika only with Mihir plz...

All have their respective batches on the set...Wonder, who DT is close to...

Hope we get something like this with KP & DT too...

Sangram is adorable.. and AsMi forever.. I hope they fall in love soon soon..
Tfs😊 nice interview..loving Asmi😊