Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ELLUNDAA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hiyaaa guysss... πŸ€— late yes I know...sick I was really very sick... 🀒 couldn't put my hands on my fone... sorrryyy Mano...darling... 🀒
And awww this is really sweet...parud lovemessenger gudiya...yahan pe MUKTI SUSHSHU MANO 😲 (unexpected) and RUCHI...being our love messenger... 🀣 (our aka me n deeps)

Hugs mukti sushshu Mano n Ruchi... πŸ€— and deepu darling hugs n kisses... πŸ€—
Ruchi that queue Mein khada waala gif πŸ˜† 🀣 really sweet of u guys...this is so overwhelming...okay I know I am over reacting πŸ˜†

And JJJKKKLLL...back to uuu yaara...I know u missed me... πŸ˜†

And last but never the least...meens sweety sab se pehle mujhe miss karne keliye... πŸ€—
Love uuu my sweety meens...

Muktiii darling u love that movie despicable me...minions... πŸ˜† I have been watching u using minion waala gifs a lot...lately... πŸ˜ƒ oh I love it too... 😳

Okay bohoth Hua...so me n short comment...huhhh Mano meens... 😳
Chalo koi Baath nai... πŸ˜‰

Coming to the collage...love messenger...wowww Mano...nai nai concepts where do u find these concepts???? 😲 huhhh so sweet...first one toh poor rudra sad and what do u say seeking solace...right??? But Paro couldn't see...gudiya...so at that time I thought gudiya twist would be shown towards the end...bhaaatebar... 🀒

And the next one...toh my imaginations ke baand baj Gaya...phir bhi I loved it...I don't need to write anything more...(Mano thinking - baathein aisi kar rahi he Ki bohothi badiya intelligent baathein karthi he yeh har Roz πŸ˜† ) so Ruchi darling awesome upanyas...i was hooked on to it...loved it...maybe u should start writing as Mano said...yes u and Reshma should start writing one maybe together...collaboration hahahah... πŸ˜† whatsayyy Mano...high five πŸ˜‰

I think I should stop...haina...

Muktiii darling...do u want me to say?????? Awesome darling...gifs panda dance...like yahan pe har Roz M & M co ke dance competition chaaloo...show off kahin Ki-s... πŸ˜†

Ruchi I didn't catch the joke by the way...what was that after the queue waala gif???? πŸ˜•
Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: la126

Hiyaaa guysss... πŸ€— late yes I know...sick I was really very sick... 🀒 couldn't put my hands on my fone... sorrryyy Mano...darling... 🀒
And awww this is really sweet...parud lovemessenger gudiya...yahan pe MUKTI SUSHSHU MANO 😲 (unexpected) and RUCHI...being our love messenger... 🀣 (our aka me n deeps)

Hugs mukti sushshu Mano n Ruchi... πŸ€— and deepu darling hugs n kisses... πŸ€—
Ruchi that queue Mein khada waala gif πŸ˜† 🀣 really sweet of u guys...this is so overwhelming...okay I know I am over reacting πŸ˜†

And JJJKKKLLL...back to uuu yaara...I know u missed me... πŸ˜†

And last but never the least...meens sweety sab se pehle mujhe miss karne keliye... πŸ€—
Love uuu my sweety meens...

Muktiii darling u love that movie despicable me...minions... πŸ˜† I have been watching u using minion waala gifs a lot...lately... πŸ˜ƒ oh I love it too... 😳

Okay bohoth Hua...so me n short comment...huhhh Mano meens... 😳
Chalo koi Baath nai... πŸ˜‰

Coming to the collage...love messenger...wowww Mano...nai nai concepts where do u find these concepts???? 😲 huhhh so sweet...first one toh poor rudra sad and what do u say seeking solace...right??? But Paro couldn't see...gudiya...so at that time I thought gudiya twist would be shown towards the end...bhaaatebar... 🀒

And the next one...toh my imaginations ke baand baj Gaya...phir bhi I loved it...I don't need to write anything more...(Mano thinking - baathein aisi kar rahi he Ki bohothi badiya intelligent baathein karthi he yeh har Roz πŸ˜† ) so Ruchi darling awesome upanyas...i was hooked on to it...loved it...maybe u should start writing as Mano said...yes u and Reshma should start writing one maybe together...collaboration hahahah... πŸ˜† whatsayyy Mano...high five πŸ˜‰

I think I should stop...haina...

Muktiii darling...do u want me to say?????? Awesome darling...gifs panda dance...like yahan pe har Roz M & M co ke dance competition chaaloo...show off kahin Ki-s... πŸ˜†

Ruchi I didn't catch the joke by the way...what was that after the queue waala gif???? πŸ˜•

Happy to see u back Lachu DarlingπŸ€—
And to see ur small comment too
Hope ur better now
Tight hugs...oops u were sick na
Ok...light hugsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Do u think I wanted to be a messenger
that too bw u and Deeps😑
I was forced dearπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

So u knew the scene without me tellingπŸ˜‰

Reshma and Ruchi collaboration
R&RπŸ˜‰
Lachuuu...High 10πŸ˜ƒ

Hello no competition bw M&M
we r dancing togetherπŸ˜›

ELLUNDAA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Haan Haan tu toh happy hongi...taang keechne keliye Mein aayi nah... 😑 πŸ˜†
Light hugs ohhh so sweet shaitan... πŸ€—
Forced love messenger... πŸ˜† I loved it... πŸ˜† hahahaha...(both me n deeps V laugh (v as in victory))

Nice idea nah???? Reshma and Ruchi...come on nah...ek ff nahi toh at least ek ss dedo... πŸ˜‰
High 10 Mano darling... πŸ₯³

πŸ˜†
SPraba thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Omg lovely Mano and what an apt title
The gudiya was a major turning point in Parud love story
Tfs and thanks for the pm
Hope you are doing well
deepa.e thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail