Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mukti- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Thanks for the start of a new series and the wonderful title, I thought maybe you would call it 'our doll' series...

Two wonderful and emotional scenes, the first one where he is still reeling from Mohini's taunts and in the second he is taunting Paro...
bilkool apni maki (masi/kaki) par gaya apna Rudra...

ho gaya mera bakwaas on that topic moving on...
aaj ka dance because M & M post is incomplete without our famous dances..

dance ke baad quote...
don't I know this...

Last, matching GIFs for Mano's awesome collage...

That's all from me today...have a wonderful day guys
mein sone chali...

Edited by -Mukti- - 9 years ago
JJKKL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I am reminded of the Song Kabootar Ja Ja...
Wonderful start for the thread. Great edits Mano. Waiting for the GIFs now

KhushiParo thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lovely title Mano. Nice start of new series.
Kitna ruladiya Rudra banna  too emotional in the first one.

Second hmmm.. Rudravatar ๐Ÿ˜ก again and as usual shows it on Paro .
Rudra banna ... not good

@Mukti... Lovely gifs... waiting for it๐Ÿ˜ณ Agree Rudra was like MaKi๐Ÿ˜†
Funny quote, yep we should know our name๐Ÿ˜†
Awesome Panda dance.๐Ÿ‘

@Lachchu...
 this week love quota from Deeps

_ResHma_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Mano hope now you are completely fit and fine.
Lovely collage.

The doll connection was depicted so beautifully in RR. Paro had already given a part of her to Rudra when they were children. And Rudra had treasured it with his heart and soul.

What would have happened if Paro had not seen the doll in Rudra's hand. Paro proposed Rudra because of the doll. She chose Rudra because her Bholenath had chosen him for her. I just so so wished for her to feel the attraction towards Rudra without any sign just the way Rudra felt for her.

@Mukti why the sudden changeover from beautiful girls dancing to Panda dancing. Anyway it was lovely. But for me you and Mano are always the dancing queens.

And lovely gifs and quote too. Would you imaging the size of the dictionary if Microsoft do include all the names?

And this for you to practice your moves the next time

@JJ - brought back wonderful memories which I now find embarrassing.  MPK was a craze during my times and I was one of the crazy ones to collect bhagyashree's pictures and watched the movie in theater 5 times. Now to think of it, I just cannot imagine myself to be this crazy.

I give below two opposite quotes for I don't know whether the Parud love story was that of destined lovers or soul lovers and whether there is really some difference between the two.

And a pic from one of my favorite animation movie.

"A good destiny is the one when two people find each other even without looking"

"Destiny is for losers. Its just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen"

--Blair Waldorf

Edited by psagars - 9 years ago
nik1310 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Back with another...well, intriguing title...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
JJKKL thumbnail
Mukti, Panda dancing is great.
Your GIFs are great as usual.

Reshma, Five times ? Too much. I know many people who watch the same movie many times. I cannot remember doing it. Ever. When I watch a serial or movie I do not skip even a single scene. But I just cannot watch it again. Come to think of it maybe Mr and Mrs Iyer is one movie which I did watch again - but only a few parts. Not the whole movie. Have you seen this one ? I am a big fan of Rahul Bose. Your quotes on the previous post are your own ? Looks like your thoughts in the middle of the night. Wonderfully written.

I agree with Reshma. Paro remained with Rudra only because of the doll. What if she had not seen it ? Or she had thrown a chocolate or something else at him ? Their love story would never have happened. So in their case it seems to be destiny

Edited by JJKKL - 9 years ago
_ResHma_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: JJKKL

Mukti, Panda dancing is great.
Your GIFs are great as usual.

Reshma, Five times ? Too much. I know many people who watch the same movie many times. I cannot remember doing it. Ever. When I watch a serial or movie I do not skip even a single scene. But I just cannot watch it again. Come to think of it maybe Mr and Mrs Iyer is one movie which I did watch again - but only a few parts. Not the whole movie. Have you seen this one ? I am a big fan of Rahul Bose. Your quotes on the previous post are your own ? Looks like your thoughts in the middle of the night. Wonderfully written.

I agree with Reshma. Paro remained with Rudra only because of the doll. What if she had not seen it ? Or she had thrown a chocolate or something else at him ? Their love story would never have happened. So in their case it seems to be destiny

I watched even HAHK 4 times and DTPH 3 times. My friends and I were crazy and at that time there was not much online watching or even Dish TVs.
I had a collection of Bhagyshree and Madhuri's photo and a Madhuri poster on my wall. Anyway now too old and just relate to my behavior in my college days when Mano and company go gaga over Ashish and other tamil actors.  To say the truth I do not have any favorite hero/actor as such.

My love for Sanaya is because of her personality.

No I didn't watched that movie. Not a fan of either. Mostly the movies I watch depends on my children. lately I watched Dhoom 3 and bang bang in theaters.  I am more an ardent reader and a big fan of Jeffery Archer.

Sanaya's show is the only thing I watch for myself and even make others watch it.

The quotes I have copied from the net but twisted a little to suit the situation.

Well Paro shouldn't have needed the sign. She should have seen it in Rudra's eyes. If we could see how much he loved her, she should have too felt it.  My only regret of the Parud love story will be unlike Rudra, Paro's world didn't started or ended with him.

-Pramila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
awesome collages Mano๐Ÿ‘
@mukti lovely gifs๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

ps. missing Chidu(angrybird)๐Ÿ˜†
JJKKL thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: psagars

I watched even HAHK 4 times and DTPH 3 times. My friends and I were crazy and at that time there was not much online watching or even Dish TVs.
I had a collection of Bhagyshree and Madhuri's photo and a Madhuri poster on my wall. Anyway now too old and just relate to my behavior in my college days when Mano and company go gaga over Ashish and other tamil actors.  To say the truth I do not have any favorite hero/actor as such.

My love for Sanaya is because of her personality.

No I didn't watched that movie. Not a fan of either. Mostly the movies I watch depends on my children. lately I watched Dhoom 3 and bang bang in theaters.  I am more an ardent reader and a big fan of Jeffery Archer.

Sanaya's show is the only thing I watch for myself and even make others watch it.

The quotes I have copied from the net but twisted a little to suit the situation.

Well Paro shouldn't have needed the sign. She should have seen it in Rudra's eyes. If we could see how much he loved her, she should have too felt it.  My only regret of the Parud love story will be unlike Rudra, Paro's world didn't started or ended with him.

Paro was depicted as somebody who hears. Not sees. In the sense she wants everything to be spelt out. Rudra will never say ILU. So they brought in destiny factor. I guess. Well I wanted her to feel it herself. Without the help of a doll !!

I love Jeffrey Archer too. But I love many authors. Right now reading John Grisham's latest