wanna watch D3 again *click here*

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
Guys i know ki all of you out there are either swaron, kriyaansh, taarey or d3 fan and are pissed about the fact that the scenes are being deleted from YT and we cannot watch them now there.
so what we can still watch it on star player that is now hotstar.com
but there are not all the episodes there too 
there are just 463 to 857 episodes there which sums upto the last 471 epiodes of D3 excluding the weekend episodes 
i know it is cumbersome to watch them there but at least we can watch them out there 
so what i am requesting you all is that we all mail to STAR for uploading all the episodes on at least on hotstar from there bank so that we can watch them and enjoy. i have mailed them several times and i have received response too that it will be done but never is any action taken. but it was only me then 
so what we have to do is we have to reach them in numbers after which they have to upload them there so guys ddo start mailing
you have to mail on    [email protected]

do mail if you wanna watch the scenes...if you want i can say which scene is in which episode i will try to say that to you...

I agree about being pissed by the deletion of D3 from YT...They haven't even spared the VM's!! I will be mailing the hotair app too(that's what I think of hotstar app.#@$#@!)
Can you please tell me the episode where Sharon(Sneha) realised that Swayam is not poor like the other weaklings? I remember something about the shoes but don't remember when was it...Also I would like to know the name of Swayam's solo dances other than 'bounce' and dance camp...I know there was at least another one before Vrushika's entry...

Originally posted by -NeonStar-

I agree about being pissed by the deletion of D3 from YT...They haven't even spared the VM's!! I will be mailing the hotair app too(that's what I think of hotstar app.#@$#@!)
Can you please tell me the episode where Sharon(Sneha) realised that Swayam is not poor like the other weaklings? I remember something about the shoes but don't remember when was it...Also I would like to know the name of Swayam's solo dances other than 'bounce' and dance camp...I know there was at least another one before Vrushika's entry...

okay i will go one by one
first thanks for the quick response and do pester them with mails
secondly here are two scenarios related to shoes things...one is related to vicky and that is ki he recons that swayam is wearing a pair of shoes which are too costly for a weakling as he too owns a same pair...but isse sharon related nahi haiye toh idont remember but haan yeh before first manor trip hai and that means before episode no: 30)
he helps the kriya in campaigning extra vagantly against rey in gs elections but this too was not known to the dazzlers( i think jitna mujhe yaad hai)(episode 62 according to YT channel v account)
shoes wala agla thing is the ki uski wajah se canteen showdown and classroom showdown trigger hua tha but again uss time tak all knew ki swayam is rich(episodes: 262-263)

actually jab sharon ko pata chalta hai ki swayam is rich a that time wo ek college mein jaa rahe hote hai for taking auditions and he comes there in a BMW (RDX wala dance fest just after the abandoned corridor fight)(episode no: 152)

swayam ke solos were in diwali special first one after d3 started on aaja aaja mein hun pyaar tera)
show mein hai toh bhi i dont remember re sorry...

Thanks i_yatharthk...:) I was referring to the Vicky wala shoe scene I guess..:)
Hi again..:)

I have another query...can you tell me the dates of the episode where Swayam hugs Sharon in the canteen(pyaar kiya to darna kya?)...this was during that hacking wala track...

Also the one where he ties her dori with eyes closed..:)
I totally agree with you if we don't do anything who will. I have sent them a really serious complaint email. I fail to understand why they were removed in the first place. But hopefully our trys dont go in vain. I'm a dancer myself and I am sooo irritated that I can't watch their dance videos. Those videos were like my inspiration. I just really hope we are heard. 😭
Guyz I think if we really want to be heard we should write to Cinevistaas and or Star Plus requesting them too. What do you guys think. 
Edited by XxJasreenxX - 9 years ago
Hey guys they replied and have asked me to send the websites I think they are going to upload d3 back onto the net. Yay our emails worked. 👏Edited by XxJasreenxX - 9 years ago
Originally posted by XxJasreenxX

Hey guys they replied and have asked me to send the websites I think they are going to upload d3 back onto the net. Yay our emails worked. 👏

sorry to say but dont get too excited i had done 4-5 attempts already every tym i received their reponse but nthng was done hence i moved to if as i understood ki they rpl but dont act there should be serious spamming abt it thn nly sumthng will take place
Originally posted by -NeonStar-

Hi again..:)

I have another query...can you tell me the dates of the episode where Swayam hugs Sharon in the canteen(pyaar kiya to darna kya?)...this was during that hacking wala track...

Also the one where he ties her dori with eyes closed..:)

sorry yaar dates nahi hai...episode no.s bata sakta hun...search karke i will get back to u
Hi guys. I'm new to the D3 forum and I just noticed this post. I'm not sure if it will help but the star player website still works. The first few episodes are skipped but from the first elections of the GS the full episodes and all of them are there. Here is the link: http://noncdn-www.startv.in/show/dil-dostii-dance-episodes/224/82. However I also think that hotstar should upload all the videos so can someone please tell me where to send and email or a petition I could sign? Anyways I hope this helps another D3 fan watch their favourite episodes!