REBLAST 1 Episode 1 - 5 - Page 76

Posted: 9 years ago

i can't believe i am writing this post... starting this thread. as it is people sigh and ask me, "so you are watching a tv soap that's been over more than two years," i smile and help them clarify their thoughts, "yes, watching and discussing and writing about it... on an online forum... meeting new people, making friends, you know internet people actually exist..." at their glazed look, i have to smile and say, "for about two years now i've been doing this." it's hard on them. they usually don't try and seek my company again... ever.

and now, not only have we been doing this for two years, we're getting set to do it forever. c'mon hamesha is an ipk tenet, how can anyone blame us for this pagalpan. pagal... i hope you know that is always said with a set of cool lips climbing a gradient.

and so... on blast from the past as khushi gets ready to let arnav singh raizada untie the dori, we are ready to let it be snapped once again, right here on the reblast thread.

indu (horizon) thank you so much for the lovely name of our new thread. cynthia (cinthiann1758), thank you for your impatience. yes, as one round of rewatching enters the 330s, it's the perfect time to rewind, restart, reblast.

let's take the ipk discussion, which is a euphemism for obsession teehee, to its next level. on this first thread we'll chat about episode 1 - 5. camera pans (or is it tilts, mutter mutter) down, ting ting ting drrring, lucknow...

rules
we look forward to happy, clean, funny, caustic even but abuse and bad mouthing free conversations and more on iss pyaar ko kuya naam doon? all are welcome to join.

let the reblast begin.

thanks for the music and the reblast banner, kate.

main posts credit: DurgaS, Katelyn, .ArshiHamesha., indi53

Edited by indi52 - 9 years ago

The Reblast Index

(For all BFTP and Reblast links) 

The current BFTP Thread 

Edited by DurgaS - 9 years ago

A show which started with such a captivated  tagline, indeed has stored many talents in it.The first episode landed with a huge sound of helicopter with a roaring sound of landing of Arnav Singh Raizada along with Khushi Kumari Gupta .If one was used to fly in the air then the other one on the ground...and indeed both titans clash together and an astounding noise shakes this whole world by the grace of Devi Maiya...👏

But don't forget Devi Maiya also has set a testing part through our most talented Slithery moved person...yes Daiya ho...meaning pyare Shyamji...😊 if a hero can have glasses why can't a villan...? hmm I had a serious question in my mind...anyway...lets enjoy one more trip with his slithery moves ...shall we???

Edited by .ArshiHamesha. - 9 years ago

EPISODE 1-2

First epi starts from the point where both are shown out there to right a wrong..She was there to talk to her Jijaji for dowry just for her SISTER and he was there to get their home back where he was thrown out with his sister and today he bought it for his SISTER.Both have a mission ...just to protect sisters...his main soul reason of his life ..Anjali and her is Payal and these two sister become the reason of their union.

These two epis shows his image of success...paisa...money and power but besides getting all his ego is still there hurting him in return ...the GREAT ASR is still 14 years old child playing these hide and seek games ...with himself to beat the odds of his painful past

They are meeting at a crowded place ...awww...the pull which was making them unaware of their surroundings set the fire right there...She fell on his heart which picked up that thudding beat by seeing her mesmerizing beauty and innocence which made his eyes landing over her lips...which later he couldn't resist touching and adoring in guest house...but at this moment  the alarm rings in him...how can he let that happen.He can't give his heart that permission and how did this low aukat gal can dare doing that...she has entered where no one can .A concealed Arnav as ASR...yes the same man will reveal his heart "Dil ki baat "  where he openly accepts 

" Kitni sundar hai na Khushi ... uski aankhen ... uske baal .. uske honth" ... but not in front of her...she doesn't know that...

Arnav , with his painful state, closed eyes...regardless has won the place but still peace is far far from his heart...his claim that he has moved on but he was more into this whirlpool of pain than ever ...but a pull...a strong pull makes him ...brings him out of that frozen avalanche which compels him to open his eyes and he follows that pull ...this is destiny but amazingly 

Behind closed eyes at that place...his PAST
sitting there in between this war ...his PRESENT
and he is meeting his fate ...Khushi ...in front of his eyes...his FUTURE

because this pull of future is what makes him forget everything in diwali, in heer ranjha, and he even on wedding night when he says 

" khushi mein aaj tumhare saamne khada hoon..par nafrat aur dard keh elawah kuch nahi..."  

yes that is the same as here...I made my VM on this point but thnx to BIG fish for eating it..

Before I move on this fall has my eyes on...just like ASR😉

The moment she falls in his arms .. he is lost , she is lost as no one else exits in their surroundings... but  Khushi's embrace around him... before  she starts to struggle in his arms ... while he was lost in her beauty ... she was holding on to him ...as always  and that rejection in her eyes from his need makes him angry...HE WANTS TO BE NEEDED...even though it was so early but he liked it...that she was holding on to him... which he doesn't care now but this makes him fall for her when he brings her from Guest house and she clutches on to him and then in Nainital and this is his expectation at the top of hill when her lifeless hand doesn't do that and his fears starts raging him...
this hold on to always remain in the picture...whether she was in his office...regardless he was an angry boss or in Shantivan because in her unconscious she knows he is her pillar to hold on and we see that clearly when she cries on his shoulder after Shyam's exposure or holds his arm seeing his Jiji and Akash happy at the hill...and always

Here comes the stepping up either in hate or love towards  his love and her towards resistance accepting it because of that.

Arnav walks towards her & she walks back ... a cute start of this hate and love chess game which ends by Arnav's check mate  by winning his Queen after kidnapping ...nah wrong after Daadi's arrival and his claim to ' jahn mari patnoi nahi aa sakti wahan meri koi zaroorat nahin " and he comes to her base point standing right next to her...

Now comes my most fav scene "PEARLS" and I can see your faces...with this ...not again Faiqu...😆

I just said above, Arnav compliments Khushi during Holi but not in front of her...in front of Nani and Anjali...but go one step behind in these stepping game...after Sangeet he did it..."yeh rang tum pe utna bhi bura nahi lagta"..never directly and even while adoring her ankles with her payals.."these are beautiful" in GH after TV biwi game...instead of praising her beautiful feet which he was adoring during Diwali...till he puts mustache on her after Haldi "Khushi tum sach main bohat khoobsurat ho"

Now when he breaks her Dori..look at his face,he is hurt doing that...why because he reads that "Sach " truth ...innocence in her eyes which always was there but she triggered the avalanche by reminding him off his mission...saving and protecting his Di...and same happens on the dreadful night when he looks at hers eyes and then lips while standing at the stairs...closing fists...her innocence and her words  "Chod dijiye Anjaliji ko"

and that happens  all the time when he rejects her innocence .. he rejects what is his heart is saying...not mind...and that is why when he tells her teh truth , while standing outside teh GH ...his closed eyes are remembering all of this but those words manipulate and challenge his judgement...breaking Dori ...Duppatta under his feet meaning rejecting the innocence and purity of  the PULL which he has and she feels in her Dhak Dhak ...till Holi..."when he tells her upon her request "Humari sansain ek ho jaatin hain...

While PEARLS...Symbol of innocence and purity of emotions which both feel in the form of tears, fears, smiles ,pains, but while rejecting her innocence and embracing her with all of these ...in return he felt the same "Har Bar"

Yes ...he let her go because he was adamant that she is wo aurat...who looks innocent yet full of deceit...but his heart knew all along that she was innocent...till at the Airport..."Kyuon Khushi se door jane main itti Takleef ho rahi hai..."

Now link this to ... 

Khushi's dream where Arnav embraces her with pearl necklace and  this comes just after his acceptance of "I Love U Khushi" on the phone ... in her heart she knows all the time , he has accepted her innocence but she was still in her bafflement till he gives her again after adoring her with her fav things...chanas...and all accepting her as his...for Hamesha on Rakhi epi...and that day he embraces her putting all doubts and ego aside just keeping the torch of love higher than her imagination...He embraced her and after that keeps her in his safe cacoon

yes he gets angry when she brings Shyam home but he doesn't doubt her...and that is why when his heart accepts her innocence which he is seeing here ...there was no need of proof...because TRUST was always there but acknowledement wasn't there...The Truth was in his heart which he rejected in Epi 2 but when  he says I love You .. he accepts the truth that  ... Khushi was innocent all along.

Then protecting her innocence , her way .She answers him in the same tone as it is , "Aap hain kaun  aur kab se humare peeche pade hain..."
Her covering her back with her hair...which makes him lowers his gazes right there...WOW.loved this part...He has fallen way down in respecting this Low Aukat here..Mr Possessive...because he never crosses any limit respecting her values...not even once ...He drapes her with her own hair when NK is ogling her back...He just can't see anyone looking at her and then he does the same after sangeet...He accepts her beauty "uske Baal" in front of Nani and Anjali...on Holi...and later on his Maafi night "Tum khule balon main bohat achi lagti ho..."He tells her by himself...

Most significant moments

Episode starts with GH and two pigeons at the top of the door...same in Sheesh Mahal...Messengers over Air...who knows their destination by heart..these while birds are beyond any TRUST which any human can have or build...that is why there was no need of words...Both always felt their presence with air...and Trust thet in all the time of need he will be there and he knew always she will be there...a Pride "Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada..." and before that her confession to her heart " hawaon se aapki batain karte hain..."

The setting Sun over him and the Moon falls upon when she comes ...Ganpati in his way...showing the power of an intelligence and victorious mind along with Clock...the Time which has been stopped in his life regardless he has moved on..."main kab ka peeche chod chuka hoon..." he tells his di...but he is still 14 years old who is still holding his di to take her some safe place.

Must say HotStar ...yikes I am praising them...these Shots ...ahhh...taking my heart away.

Edited by .ArshiHamesha. - 8 years ago
wow, amazing.
rewatch and discuss about IPK ek baar phir.
the first page is looking spectacular.
Congratulations ladies.
I'm so thrilled and delectable. Hope to have an awesome ride with the sexy man, the beautiful girl and some hard core IPKians.
Mil gaya humko IPK reblast mil gaya!👍🏼
Hum se agar Star Minus  jal gaya he he jalne de!!😛

I have found my friend ipk reblast
If Star Minus is burning with envy let it!!
heehee,

look at shyamwa's shades. faiqa, kisskiss for that.

imagine shyamwa doing the shades take off and walking in slomo to dhaiyya ho.
Edited by indi52 - 9 years ago
Khatarnaak edit of Shyam babua Faiqa.. lovy those golden frames..😆

Smashing edit, music Kate

Its been a few days since I had a chance roll in my dream world of asr and Khushi... but as that music plays and those images flash. something inside promptly responds.. in quite  a dramebaazi mode...
thank you ladies for the treat..

"Discussion an euphemism for obsession". great extension indi

My cure for my obsession fir the last 2/3 years...Rolling more and more in it..

Videos can be blocked vms can be blocked but a memory can't be...

Here is one to a  love story that keeps taking off again and again.

thank you all for being there..here..

Edited by Horizon - 9 years ago
hehe wiwy 😆, jalne ki badboo har roz badhti hi jawat hai...par wo janat nahi jalne wale hi bhasam howat hain
[the smell of burning is increasing day by day and they don't know the fire will also consume them too]

👍🏼

haha,indi ...my kharafati brain but you know how much I adore him in the beginning...awww wo bhi kya din thai...I gave him million names...

Spidey ...to Slither...that is his best era but when he changed to Scorpion ...ainnn

I think his back got sting and he lost his edge and when he changed to this Spidey back actions after their marriage and during kidnapping...ainnn...we were done...and I was done...

my last anticipation with this villan is Scorpion dance while They were dancing over teri meri and I was 

teri meri tut gaye tadak kar ke...laye bekandran nal yaari tai tut gaye tadak kar ke...

our friendship is broken now because I made this friendship with a person who is not trust worthy]

my translation sucks and it takes all the essence of this beauty...

Yay, I am so happy we are here!!!  I love my impatience!  The best of IPK ...the start...the anger/gussa...the gorgeous sets...the family...different personalities back then...can't wait to discuss! 

I thought I would use a different font...not sure yet..
I never wrote a take on Epi 1 back then but I did on FB.  Here it is. It is a general description of the episode seen through my eyes.I know we are just discussing but I figured this would be a good place to start.

Still not sure of the title...

Question to start...

What did you think of the entry scene of IPK? Gupta family? Khushi? ASR?

New font or old?  LOL?

Episode 1

Where is Your Rajkumar?

Lucknow... A busy place ... BG music masks the cacophony on the street, zipping you around the bustling streets with a montage of the sights of the town... creating a hurried feel and then there is a different type of excitement as we enter the courtyard, where a Haldi ritual seems to be taking place and a rotund jovial woman is yelling about... encouraging merriment since it is an auspicious time!
In another room sits the dulhan while her sister pacing urgently tries to reach her jijuji on the phone! 
Oh where, O where are you Payal's Rajkumar? 
He must not know what is happening...?
A teary dulhan named Payal sits...he must not know they have asked for such a huge amount on this day but her sister whom we meet in bits and pieces...
first her eyes, then her lips, then her hands...
Payal grabs hold of Khushi's hand awaiting reassurance and Khushi places her hand on top trying to allay her fears that yes, he must not know that they have asked for so much on this day. Her dowry.

In the courtyard Buaji hands her elderly friend her dentures and there are giggles among the women. 
Payal comes out for her ceremony.
In walks Sashi Gupta, father of the girls, he is asked to taste the jalebis and he puts a file down. He tears up as he watches his daughter and Madhumati starts singing and dancing. Merriment all around but there are worried looks in the elders of this family. Garima mother of the girls enters, concern all over her face.

Khushi is dressed beautifully in green but ties her sneakers she must go and speak with her jijaji for she is sure there must be a mistake.
Before she takes off she sees Devi Maiyya and lifts up her prayers and then we find out that they have asked for 20 lakhs as dowry on the day of the wedding. She leaves to find her jijaji.

Sashi is on the phone and abruptly ends the call when Garima comes in. He had mentioned he has 10 lakhs and has mortgaged his mitthai shop for 10 more.
He tells Garima he feels like he is doing something wrong and Garima refutes him not to rock the boat, they are the girl's family after all, not to ruin the relationship. The only importance is the dream of getting their daughter married. 
I am saddened by Garima's attitude.
They both look lovingly at Payal. 
Buaji asks where Khushi is but no one (but Payal) seems to know.

Khushi is on her scooter at a stop. Two goons on a cycle next to her laugh and jeer she must be a runaway bride while the family on the scooter on the opposite side are all stares. She tells them she went to Drama class and was playing a Rajkumari. The little boy besides her asks her where is her Rajkumar?

Just then...
Flying overhead is a helicopter, which captures her attention...
hmmm,her Rajkumar maybe?

Entry of the helicopter landing in a large field of green, Sheesh Mahal, a palace towers in front of it, perhaps the past home of a Rajkumar? Out of the helicopter walks a man, no a god like man, princely looking... Aviator glasses, black suit, white crisp shirt and grey kravat...the great Arnav Singh Raizada... removes his glasses and takes in the sight. News reporters rush to ask the first question and are held back by security. Talk is that Raizada is an multinational and international company why come to Sheesh Mahal for such a small deal. Is there an old relationship here they wonder? Hearing this he walks on foregoing the questions and seeing the sign of Sheesh Mahal at the entrance, a flashback begins...

...children laughing in the background...a young woman in wedding attire.. a teenage boy smiles...the bride's face changes to horror...a woman is running through Sheesh Mahal...a gunshot...the teenage boys calls out "MA!!"
Flashback ends with fluttering doves around Arnav. Back to present.
There is a meeting-taking place about the mortgage owed. A suitcase is brought, opened Malik says it is more than they agreed and instead of being handed over to Malik it is handed over to the bank, Malik says maybe Raizada has forgotten how to make his target.
ASR answers him, "Arnav Singh Raizada never misses a target. Money isn't my shauk, it's my business."
Raizada gets up, Malik follows suit, and placing his aviators back on and walks out.
The bank tells Malik that he owes more than his worth therefore he sold Sheesh Mahal to Raizada. Get out!

Khushi is still driving and receives a phone call from Payal. She pulls over and Payal asks if she has talked to her fianc. Khushi answers no it takes time to get there and she tells Payal that her battery is low. Payal asks are they doing the right thing. Khushi says that marrying someone who has no rules in his life is not worth their time and money isn't everything and just then her phone dies.

Arnav is walking through Sheesh Mahal with Malik running after him apologizing and says he has strict rules. ASR answers rules are for fools, and on paper money is everything...he was taught this in childhood...he stops and taking off his glasses he says, "Isn't that right, Chachaji?"
Flashback of the time when Malik threw both Arnav and his sister Anjali out of Sheesh Mahal, because he is strict with his rules.
Malik remembers Arnav Malik...
He answers his name is Arnav Singh Raizada and leaves.

The fashion show at Sheesh Mahal begins with Arnav walking down the catwalk with two models in red on his arms. Again reporters asking questions which he responds that it is none of their business how, when or why he does things. 
Then someone calls his name and he turns to find his sister waiting at the entrance to the stage. He goes to her we meet Arnav's sister Anjali who has been inflicted by polio. She wears a black shoe on her right foot. He helps her down the steps and she stumbles a bit and he is there to support her.
She asks him why he is in Lucknow? He removes his blue tooth. There was a new technology he wanted to see. Why did he buy their ancestral home? It was perfect for his event. She wants to know what he is doing...but he evades her by introducing her.

Back at the Gupta house Payal is dressing and they notice Khushi and the mortgage papers are missing as well. Payal is wondering if Khushi has accomplished her mission.

Khushi has reached Sheesh Mahal and runs in reaching the front desk she asks for the room number of Payal's Rajkumar. The clerk recites some poetry and turns to get her a rose and she is already gone and does singsongs "eeny meeny miny mo" to figure out the direction to go. 
Oh where, O where are you Payal's Rajkumar?
She goes the wrong way and winds up backstage and is mistaken for a model. 
With all her objections being disregarded, she is primped and thrusted upon the stage the only model in GREEN!
She stands frozen while the whispers begin...why is she in green? Who is she?
Arnav's eyes are closed but he senses something is wrong and just as this beautiful ladki in green whispers Devi Maiyya he opens his eyes and sees her.
They come face to face...his eyes boring into hers. She lifts her dupatta closer to her body and tries to walk away but slipping on the dupatta she winds up in his arms...
The rock hard arms of a Rajkumar, a Knight in Shining Armour or is he a Rakshas... by the way his eyes ravish her face? She holds his collar tightly.
His eyes slowly scan her face, eyes dilate, her pink lips part and his eyes respond by slowly finding a home on her lips. 
Her face flushes crimson and his eyes slowly return to hers.
Confetti flies into the air with a boom and he senses her fear and holds her tighter...
maybe he is her Rajkumar...