Help Help Help

Posted: 2015-01-30T09:09:28Z
hey GHSPians. really need ur help gals.
I m searching for a story since months. i think it's name is Mirror Image. in this story Maan and Geet's twin sister were together and Geet's sister got pregnant. she gave her child to Geet without Maan knowing about the child and then got killed in terrorist attack. her last words were- u got the wrong mirror image, maan.

later maan meets Geet and found out about the child. Dev was Geet's Bf/husband but broken up due to the child. Maan and Geet got togather for the child only. Later Maan realize how true those mirror image words were. in the end Geet gave birth to two mirror image twins.

anyone who has link please please post. i m searching this story since a long time.
4 Likes this
Posted: 2015-01-30T09:16:19Z
sounds interesting. Evn I want it
1 Likes this
Posted: 2015-01-30T09:19:54Z

minzy ..
i too want to read this one ...

0 Likes this
Posted: 2015-01-30T09:20:53Z
Originally posted by mannu_minnie

I m searching for a story since months. i think it's name is Mirror Image. in this story Maan and Geet's twin sister were together and Geet's sister got pregnant. she gave her child to Geet without Maan knowing about the child and then got killed in terrorist attack. her last words were- u got the wrong mirror image, maan.

later maan meets Geet and found out about the child. Dev was Geet's Bf/husband but broken up due to the child. Maan and Geet got togather for the child only. Later Maan realize how true those mirror image words were. in the end Geet gave birth to two mirror image twins.

anyone who has link please please post. i m searching this story since a long time.

Mannu it was removed from IF due to plagiarism issue
So no links Ouch
Edited by heytal - 2015-01-30T09:21:41Z
0 Likes this
Posted: 2015-01-30T09:25:39Z
Originally posted by heytal

So no links Ouch
Ouch
0 Likes this
Posted: 2015-01-30T09:29:02Z

So no links Ouch
hey do u know from which site it was  copied?? will try to search there.
0 Likes this
Posted: 2015-01-30T09:30:39Z

So no links Ouch
heytal any blog link then ??who is the writer ??
0 Likes this
Posted: 2015-01-30T09:31:03Z

So no links Ouch
hey do u know from which site it was  copied?? will try to search there.

Nope no idea Confused
0 Likes this