Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Needblessings thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: 9tanki

Its topic on Pritam...and boss is neutral... and Gautam is single, not committed...Pritam is married

Exactly ๐Ÿ‘

Kuch bhi ho gautam ko Lana jaruri hain๐Ÿคข
Originally posted by: attiya1.3

ab to season khatam hogaya...ab to choro us ko...let his personal life be personal...๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

p.s:i am no body to lecture anyone...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Trust me, even I wanted to chill out today. But Im not disappointed in him but disappointed in myself that I believed in this man in the initial stages. I always tried to give him a benefit of doubt and brush off but time and time again he has been nothing but a let down.
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The situation that makes it worst is not that he is married but his wife is preggo with his second child... He should not talk or behave in such a way which can make his wife feel bad during her pregnancy...
iMini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
so boss..if his wife has no problem, y should you? wierd
iMini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Needblessings

Exactly๐Ÿ‘

Kuch bhi ho gautam ko Lana jaruri hain๐Ÿคข

making people taste their own medicine
Originally posted by: iMini

so boss..if his wife has no problem, y should you? wierd

Many people do not have problems with their loves ones, they often overlook their unspeakable acts. But does it mean I should also sweep it under the rug and look the other way?
Edited by TheBoss - 9 years ago
NicholS thumbnail

so? has Gautama never had a crush on anyone?

GG is not a married man and a father whereas PP is.. So it's not an apple to apple comparison here.. Flirting is not wrong but secretly having a crush on someone esp when you have a wife who is pregnant and taking care of a son outside is really disgusting.. Women are very emotional when they are pregnant and can never take a husband flirting or crushing on another women that too openly for the entire nation to see.. It's down right wrong.. If PP was a problem when someone takes his wife's name then there is no justification of him openly flirting with another women.. I'm sure his wife must not have been one bit hurt with what GG did but definitely hurt to see her husband flirt like this.. U only expect good things from ur own rite?? 
TheBhai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: TheBoss

Many people do not have problems with their loves ones, they often overlook their acts. But does it mean I should also sweep it under the rug and look the other way?

TheBoss you are being too critical ๐Ÿ˜†... Dont see anything wrong in it... If he does it infront of his wife, like what Rahul did infront of Dimpy  then it would have been problem...
Aphrodite272 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Someone please update me. I must have missed it. damn! What did he say?
Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

so? has Gautama never had a crush on anyone?

Gautam is married?