Bigg Boss 8

The self destruction of Pritam Singh

Posted: 9 years ago
Again he makes his feelings known for Tanna. I don't even feel like writing anything here much. People will still find some reason to justify it as good humor or whatever. At this point I'm starting to pity him. Its like he wakes up every day with one purpose and that is to stoop down one notch from the previous day. What this man used to be and what has become of him. πŸ€’

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
tharki chichora 

TheBhai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: TheBoss

Again he makes his feelings known for Tanna. I don't even feel like writing anything here much. People will still find some reason to justify it as good humor or whatever. At this point I'm starting to pity him. Its like he wakes up every day with one purpose and that is to stoop down one notch from the previous day. What this man used to be and what has become of him. πŸ€’

He is a host of Radio show for Bhabis and he openly flirts with them...Karishma is bhabhi as well...

Dont see anything wrong in it...πŸ˜†

No one calls Ali Chichora when he flirts with Gautam... or Rahul when he flirts with TannaπŸ˜†
Edited by TheBhai - 9 years ago
iMini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
so? has Gautama never had a crush on anyone?
Issh Kaalmuhey ko ishki biwi chapal, balen, jaadu, jootey se khub maarey πŸ˜†
Needblessings thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is beyond disguisting:(:(yuk!!! Probably he is the only one who is going to make janardan baba's prediction true!!!
His wife is expecting 2nd baby,taking care of his baby boy ,appealing for votes and this mid 30 man is openly flirting!!!
Sara hua muh leke ghus raha hain!!!
Shame
Originally posted by: iMini

Are we missing the point here that this man is a married, with a child, and another on its way? Having these spurts of attractions and flings is the last thing he needs to be concerned about at this time.
attiya1.3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ab to season khatam hogaya...ab to choro us ko...let his personal life be personal...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
p.s:i am no body to lecture anyone...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: iMini

Its topic on Pritam...and boss is neutral... and Gautam is single, not committed...Pritam is married
Needblessings thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Kuch bhi post ho kuch logo ko gautham ko bich main Lana hi parega:(:( iss main g.g Kahan SE aye???strange!!!
Compairing g.g and Pritam is funny!!!especialy in this situation!!!