The self destruction of Pritam Singh - Page 6

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by TheBoss

I hope you will know it wasn't personal. Ever. I do feel like you know he was wrong somewhere but something in you refuses to see him in such light. It happens to all of us so I wouldn't blame you but the incident we mention is bigger than the game itself.

i knw it was not personal. for me dis reality show n dis forum is jst a part of entertainment.
but i never refused to call him wrong wenever i felt he was wrong.
i mean i am not d one who will worship a contestant jst bcoz he is my fav. bt i felt most of tym u tried to exaggerate the matters related to him giving an excuse of married man n d8's y i confessed that u r one of the those ppl who ad irritated me wid their comments. πŸ˜‰

d incident that we r discussing is again a matter of perspective. wen i look at it i feel he was trying to convince karishma that he had nothing agnst her. bt yes he went a lil overboard n he also confessed it . in sneak peak he said ye thoda jayda chessey ho gaya. bt that part was edited out.

n nw since d season is over no hard feelings 4 anyone. hopefully nxt tym also will be in opposite team πŸ˜†.
bada maja aayega fight karne me 🀣

There is no way Karishma would have got more votes than Pritam if he had not self destructed
Originally posted by Harish111

There is no way Karishma would have got more votes than Pritam if he had not self destructed

i don't think so kari got more votes than pritam.
the whole upma thing was created to bring kari in top 2. dere is nothing pritam could av done 4 dis.
its bb ke dimag ki khurapaat.
Originally posted by TheBoss

Many people do not have problems with their loves ones, they often overlook their unspeakable acts. But does it mean I should also sweep it under the rug and look the other way?

He's now become a public figure.  What his wife's opinion is, is unknown. Anyway as public figure, public has right to question his public (national tv) behavior.  πŸ˜†
All my loyalties were with GG, Sonali,  Praneet and PP initially...slowly...It became just GG and Sonali. ..Praneet almost became invisible with the confused stands of his and PP was just siding with anyone against GG that it looked his agenda was nothing but to bitching against GG...still I hoped he would mend his ways...but alas...his flirtation is something I believe his so called bhabhis also would not tolerate...Respect AmanjyotπŸ‘...for tolerating such nonsense at this important phase if her life...PP could have easily garnered votes by displaying a loyal husband...a doting father ...but sadly he was full on with his flirtations and insecurity that he even forgot his family...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Never thought PP would end up looking like a jealous, immature character..πŸ₯±

To me PP just insulted his wife by having feelings for KT...this is something no wife can take.

Pritam's weakness on a show like this was that he backs off very easily in order to remain in others' good books. By the time he realised he had to take a stand against G, there were only 2 days left. Seriously, do you need 4 months to understand that you have to be seen sticking to your word? He felt bad that he felt his wife had been degraded.. After initial reaction, what does he do - go back and hug the guy without the guy even bothering to apologise while at the same time still speak ill about him behind his back.. In the last few days, he started ignoring G and ticking him off when required. If he had done that earlier, he would have got more respect as well as footage..  
Edited by BullsEye777 - 9 years ago
The last two days they got to see how they behaved. So he was pissed of at his own shortcomings and looked for someone to blame therefore he commented that Gautam has a talent to make others look negative. Pritam just never acknowledged his own stupidity and behavior as the cause.  Ultimately, he was responsible for his own image.  Taking Amanjot name did not piss him off as much as he tried to pretend it did. He was pretending to not get the point because that would mean accepting he was wrong about Ali.  
He's always exhibited jealousy for Gautam and that why he was sulking the last two days. Because he knew he could not compete with Gautam's popularity. 

Originally posted by snehaHCAPK

i don't think so kari got more votes than pritam.
the whole upma thing was created to bring kari in top 2. dere is nothing pritam could av done 4 dis.
its bb ke dimag ki khurapaat.

Fair point. I have seen no contestant given so much undeserved footage. An external guy was a guest just to give her footage