Bigg Boss 8

The self destruction of Pritam Singh - Page 5

Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: shaz2009

It was all done In good humour but I agree, he shouldn't hve gone dwn that road it didn't look good!

Im glad you see it that way. You know I was thinking. It was the final night and it was a nice dinner. If he had said "I miss my family so much on this night, mere galay mein khaana phas raha hai unko yaad karke" it would have gone so well for him.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
and what abt kari??despite having a boyfriend outside ,how she does midnight masala with upain..๐Ÿคข
fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
pritam is the only deserved candidate to win..

1.gautam        puneet support,sam gave tips on party day,diandra reentry and praised him to skies

2.karishma      upain reentry and giving the outside news

3.dimpy           Rahul support and wild card

4.ali                  wild card...
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
[QUOTE=iMini]so boss..if his wife has no problem, y should you? wierd[/QUOTE
First, how do you know that his wife has no problem??
His wife probably loves him too much and does not want to embarrass him on national TV by saying anything against his wayward behavior. She's an amazing wife and supportive of her husband. But this guy? he obviously doesn't think twice before embarrassing her by announcing his crush for Tanna and literally drooling over her in front of everyone and the audience. 
Really fit sorry for his wife :(

@TheBoss, just like you, I supported Pritam initially and always liked him no matter what. I have always given him the benefit of doubt up untill the end. But guess what? All that came to nothing in a single episode. The last one.Yesterday. I could not believe my ears and eyes when Pritam very proudly and slyly was admitting to having a thing for Tanna.
snehaHCAPK thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
though i did not like that joke. i still believe that he was jst trying to convince karishma that he had no harsh feelings for her.
d8's y he said hakikat suno n he explained that to kari.
if there was nything disgusting kari wouldn't av said sorry to him.
dey were all apologizing to each other. so it was all in good sense.

n the boss it was really fun debating wid u n u r definitely one of those ppl who av ad irritated me d most ๐Ÿ˜†.
good bye..
angelpureness thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I think he always was like this... It is only the stand he took against the HMs when they were bullying G back in the day... That gave us a different perception of the guy... Other than this isolated incident... There is nothing else he has done in the house that deserves a pat on the back.
Edit... Probably thinking he has a chance now that babaji predicted Tanna will marry a divorcee๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by angelpureness - 9 years ago
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: iMini

so? has Gautama never had a crush on anyone?

๐Ÿคฃ   ๐Ÿคฃ

what a logic mera sir ghoom gaya..
Gautama is single and not ready to mingle
Pritama is mingle soon going to be sencond te fatheringle...

Chi! Chi! Chi!

Poor Amanjot!

Edited by -WhatSoEver- - 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: snehaHCAPK

though i did not like that joke. i still believe that he was jst trying to convince karishma that he had no harsh feelings for her.
d8's y he said hakikat suno n he explained that to kari.
if there was nything disgusting kari wouldn't av said sorry to him.
dey were all apologizing to each other. so it was all in good sense.

n the boss it was really fun debating wid u n u r definitely one of those ppl who av ad irritated me d most ๐Ÿ˜†.
good bye..

I hope you will know it wasn't personal. Ever. I do feel like you know he was wrong somewhere but something in you refuses to see him in such light. It happens to all of us so I wouldn't blame you but the incident we mention is bigger than the game itself.
ItzMinzie thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
he was good for sm weeks..i used to like him til he lost track... he will cm third...that's my gut feeling n iv been saying it since few weeks.
KatnissEverdeen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Seriously ! What's wrong with pritam ! He knows right that he has to go back to his life... It was def not in good taste whatever he said ... Maafi mangne wala aise Nahi Bolta!! 
He came across as a sensible person in initial weeks and the day he announced his name and KT s name for captaincy since that day his speech was not right in most of the situations. Sensibility started decreasing day by day ... I still thought he will regain it after going off track for sometime but sadly no!
This week he has showed zero sensibility !! 

I am still confused about his initial week personality ! Was he alwz like this???
Edited by freedomYodha - 9 years ago