Aakanksha singh in a new love triangle on TV

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tv/news/hindi/Aakanksha-Singh-in-a-new-love-triangle-on-TV/articleshow/46042630.cms

Jaipur girl and television actor Aakanksha Singh's new show will be based on a love triangle. Aakanksha was first seen in the serial Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha. Her upcoming serial, Gulmohar Grand, based on hospitality industry, will see her playing a young girl, Anahita, who works in a five-star hotel run by businessman Gaurav Chopra. Confirming the news, she said, "I have started shooting for the serial. And I'm very excited to see myself in the role." If sources are to be believed, the show is a love triangle where Aakanksha will play love interest of two boys. The actress, however, refused to divulge any more details. For the actress who we spotted at the recently concluded Jaipur Literature Festival, nothing has changed post her marriage with local boy Kunal Sain. Enjoying life post wedding, in her home town Jaipur, she said, "For both me and Kunal, nothing has changed. It's all the more same, except that now I have more people in my life, who love me and care for me."
After her wedding this was her first visit to her hometown. "Soon after tying the knot we left for Thailand, Bali and Phuket for our honeymoon. And then I resumed work and joined the shooting of my new upcoming show, which will go on air either in February or March." She further added, "I had a week's time so I came here to celebrate Makar Sankranti with my in-laws and husband. Since it's the first big festival after wedding, we celebrated with all rituals. Though I was to leave soon after the fest, I extended my trip till the literature festival, which has become a must attend in my schedule too."Edited by akku9 - 9 years ago
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by -Swetha-

^ Thanks for sharing! :)

Ur welcome 😊