Users

Frequent Posters

Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Thushi

what you dont want me to praise him  😆

but he deserve na especially his colorful love for Rudy 😳🤣

you know na how much I love Rudy boy ... and  I like his colorful love for Rudy boy 😳😆😆

Go ahead with ur praising😆😆
_ResHma_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful Mano.

Repeating what others have already said "YOU SAVED THE BEST FOR THE LAST"

The most awesome sensuous scene portrayed so beautifully and aesthetically. And the credit not only goes to Sanish but to the entire team of RR. The director who envisioned it, the cinematographer who captured it and the entire crew who helped in bringing this to us.

RR has a specialty which I didn't encounter in the previous shows I watched. The succeeding scenes to the romantic scenes were always more romantic and there was never any abrupt ending.

@mukti : that by far was the most hilarious dance I saw. And yes though you were rocking with all enthusiasm, Mano's moves took the cake this time.
The gifs were lovely and pic of the day hilarious. Actions do speak louder than words and a pic too speaks thousand times than words.

Two quotes for the two situations.

"The moment when he rolls over and put his arms around me and pull me closer in sleep. This makes life complete."

"You know that feeling? He is sleeping peacefully with you. He gently start to awaken as you inch towards him. You lay in his arms aligning your body perfectly with him. You feel his warmth as you lay on his chest. He slips his arm around you, pulling you even closer to him. He sighs contentedly and drifts back to off to sleep. The slow sleepy smile that involuntarily spreads across your lips. Yeah that"

aaliah3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
hey MR !!!
It has been a beautiful series on Parud. It covered all the explored - unexplored phases of their relationship. And we savored all of it. 

These 2 scenes in your last part of the series are the most beautiful ones ever seen on TV.. at least I have not seen such a beautiful after the act scene in any other show!!! They make the love seem so natural and beautiful and very very normal. A very feel good factor and then we had amazing Sanish to enact so the scene became so priceless.

thank you dear for the entire series ! It has been a beautiful journey. I hvae fallen in love with Parud all the more. 
Mano.M thumbnail
Originally posted by: psagars

Wonderful Mano.

Repeating what others have already said "YOU SAVED THE BEST FOR THE LAST"

The most awesome sensuous scene portrayed so beautifully and aesthetically. And the credit not only goes to Sanish but to the entire team of RR. The director who envisioned it, the cinematographer who captured it and the entire crew who helped in bringing this to us.

RR has a specialty which I didn't encounter in the previous shows I watched. The succeeding scenes to the romantic scenes were always more romantic and there was never any abrupt ending.

@mukti : that by far was the most hilarious dance I saw. And yes though you were rocking with all enthusiasm, Mano's moves took the cake this time.
The gifs were lovely and pic of the day hilarious. Actions do speak louder than words and a pic too speaks thousand times than words.

Two quotes for the two situations.

"The moment when he rolls over and put his arms around me and pull me closer in sleep. This makes life complete."

"You know that feeling? He is sleeping peacefully with you. He gently start to awaken as you inch towards him. You lay in his arms aligning your body perfectly with him. You feel his warmth as you lay on his chest. He slips his arm around you, pulling you even closer to him. He sighs contentedly and drifts back to off to sleep. The slow sleepy smile that involuntarily spreads across your lips. Yeah that"

Thank u dear😃
I expected third Thread to go crazy
But to my surprise it didn't😆😆

Though the scenes in RR were sensuous it was never Vulgar
That the specialty of RR👍🏼

Wow and the quotes are dreamy😛
Mano.M thumbnail
Originally posted by: aaliah3108

hey MR !!!

It has been a beautiful series on Parud. It covered all the explored - unexplored phases of their relationship. And we savored all of it. 

These 2 scenes in your last part of the series are the most beautiful ones ever seen on TV.. at least I have not seen such a beautiful after the act scene in any other show!!! They make the love seem so natural and beautiful and very very normal. A very feel good factor and then we had amazing Sanish to enact so the scene became so priceless.

thank you dear for the entire series ! It has been a beautiful journey. I hvae fallen in love with Parud all the more. 

Thank u Naughty😉
What a sweet comment as if ur that ,one good child
who knows no naughtiness😉😆😆
aaliah3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: multimediaa

Thank u Naughty😉
What a sweet comment as if ur that ,one good child
who knows no naughtiness😉😆😆

I thought sometimes I should be sweet also .....otherwise I am an all time Junglee you see! 

for ex: ...🤣
Edited by aaliah3108 - 9 years ago
Mano.M thumbnail
Originally posted by: aaliah3108

I thought sometimes I should be sweet also .....otherwise I am an all time Junglee you see! 

for ex: ...🤣

Edited by multimediaa - 9 years ago
djforeachother thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
U make best  collages! Awesome Awesome Awesome
Mano.M thumbnail
Originally posted by: djluvparud

U make best  collages! Awesome Awesome Awesome

Thank u dear😃