•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
I hope laut aao trisha goes off air.does any one hv any idea when its ending.
According to the article about EK leaving, the show will end on the 31st, but I don't know.
Originally posted by neha1926

I hope laut aao trisha goes off air.does any one hv any idea when its ending.

Though I ONLY watch this one show and have watched only this serial in the past 4-5 yrs, I seriously wish the same as you so that we are spared of some sanity at least🤣
Oh MY GOD.  I dont know why I started watching this silly c*ap.
Police and Advocates are shown as corrupt and/or foolish in this serial.  As if there is going to be a miracle, two new characters enter the scene from nowhere. 

One's own family is not bothered about getting Trisha out of jail (except Gaurav)

How do we trust third person from nowhere who got no idea how cruel the family is to save the innocent girl.  Trisha has taken too much time to get back her memory about Lavanya trying to shoot her. This may never come in her memory.  The criminals are enjoying couch time while she is suffocating in jail.   Really feeling sick to watch this serial now.

Everyone in the Swaika house now  are involved in some crime or the other .. even Gaurav and Vivaan not spared due to Nikhil's incident.

Now this VK is behaving like PK . He has been dropped from a spaceship or what.  Varsha is finally shown in the precap. Dear Lord.   Save us audience from being tormented like this by sick creatives.. 
Edited by sundara - 9 years ago
I know. This show is so crazy! I just cannot believe how no one really cares for Trisha.
Gaurav can say what he wants about wanting Trisha to be freed, but when his wife finally confessed to her crime, Gaurav got mad the lawyer. He knows that Sonali put Vivaan's drugs into Amrita's drink, but he didn't care to tell the police that. He's also okay with Trisha being in jail. 

Vivaan is the only one who truly cares about Trisha. The Nikhil thing was an accident. I mean come on...Nikhil was on his back, trying to kill him. He accidentally pushed him down in an attempt to push Nikhil off of him. He did not mean to kill him. 
^ Kabir and his team couldn't find out abt Varsha being Jahnavi.. and she did all this.   ðŸ˜µ
But some good for nothing lawyer.. who makes entry in yesterday's episode.. and suddenly.. he grows a brain so fast.. that he catches hold of Varsha and makes her stand in trial in court for killing so many ppl? ðŸ˜²ðŸ¤¡
This show has clearly gone Dogs that day the character "Bobby" died! ðŸ˜³
I know! This new lawyer is just so strange. I have not seen tonight's episode yet, but why bring in two new characters now? I read that it's leading to the episodic format this show is going to take. Quite frankly, I will not be watching it! I'm just trying to see what will happen to Trisha, and then I'll stop watching this show for good. This show is thoroughly confusing and does not make sense anymore! 
I agree that the day Bobby died, the show's whole focus just went down the drain!