Ateet doharatha hai...ya cvs out of creativity...Jan 28th

Posted: 9 years ago

Hi,

Title says it all...

A fake SR between Aahil and S2 being planned and executed by Tanveer and S2.I must say S2 is really very dangerous..when Tanveer required medicines and weapons to attack then, S2 requires only the fingers..

CV's and lack of creativity reuse of the useless sick tracks..fake SR's..

Sanam is shattered seeing S2 and Aahil together. I wonder why she is so much upset when she herself has accepted S2 as his wife..

Tanveer taunts her and asks her to forget Aahil as he is S2's wife.

S2 taunts Sanam that Aahil doesn't love her anymore. She tells that Aahil himself had gone to her and that she has only spoiled Aahil's life. S2 throws Sanam out of the room. Sanam is in tears and leave from there..

Precap: Again Tanveer plays drama of being ill .And as Sanam tries to speak to Aahil he shouts at her.Tanveer is worried.

Coming to episode Sanam herself is party responsible for the mess. She owns half the business and property and above all his wife and behaving like a servant..And above all hiding the truth from Aahil...

But one thing S2 said is true no one would give so much pain to his or her love...

Anyways Aahil again used as a prop...

Thanks

Sarita

What now? Ahil doesn't even know what happened!  I am seriously loosing interest in Sahil! What was that! What cvs doing?  I swear zee really should give ultimatum now! Enough is enough!  
Ok SR was fake nothing happened between them..my only concern is ahil will be kept in dark..oh cvs atleast let ahil know about this SR 😆
Originally posted by flora212

What now? Ahil doesn't even know what happened! I am seriously loosing interest in Sahil! What was that! What cvs doing? I swear zee really should give ultimatum now! Enough is enough!

Aahil doesn't even know what happened...

If this continues, may be very soon they will wrap up the show ..

Promos are out for a new show...Timings toh patha nahi.

From the precap it's clear that Aahil is unaware of his surroundings. Again cat and mouse game. At least Sanam is aware of S2.
Originally posted by AhilTheBest

Ok SR was fake nothing happened between them..my only concern is ahil will be kept in dark..oh cvs atleast let ahil know about this SR 😆

It was fake but I don't know whether Aahil will find out or not
Originally posted by ssrdj

Aahil doesn't even know what happened...

If this continues, may be very soon they will wrap up the show ..

Promos are out for a new show...Timings toh patha nahi.

Pratihiva one is coming in 7:30 which show you are talking about?  I hope QH shuts! What was the need of fake SR then? 
I'm so happy I stop watching this crap. I only feel sorry for the actors who had to play in this show. They deserve better role.
Originally posted by sylvia99

From the precap it's clear that Aahil is unaware of his surroundings. Again cat and mouse game. At least Sanam is aware of S2.

Even I felt so bcoz Aahil was normal
Originally posted by ssrdj

It was fake but I don't know whether Aahil will find out or not
sooner or later ahil will come to know 😆 one think is clear sanam2 is here to stay and billi will die 😆