Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: SanayaMyLIFE

Sam banging door for exitence
Paltimaar wha par game khal rha hai
kbi too game sa hut ka sochna chaiya pritam ko

Jab koi distracted hai tab plank nahi le sakte... Provoke nahi kar sakte... Ali ke saath milkar koi plan nahi bana sakte... To fir kaise lena chahiye... Apne team mates ko bar bar accuse karke, garden me nanga punga naachkar 🤢
Sam n dimpy ki ladai me ali n pritam were the only one jo dimpy aur sam ko rok rahe they so that physical violence na ho... Wo bhi mr gg ki tarha tamasha dekh sakte they... Ab sam ja rahi hai n gg use console kar raha hai to sabko wahan khade rehkar game chodkar gg ke pravachan sunna chahiye... Awesome 😆Edited by SheetalAnshul - 9 years ago
throughmysenses thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Do this people think that they are on Aastha Channel showcasing Morality, values etc.?? Be a Roman in Rome. It's a Task & there has to be strategies to win. May be Gullu is expecting BB Team to help here also. Loser ko ab Trophy de hi do koi. Kahin Suicide na kar le ab! Gullu karein toh Strategy, baki karein toh Dirty Politics. That's the God of selective insaniyaat for u.
Kwerky thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: throughmysenses

Do this people think that they are on Aastha Channel showcasing Morality, values etc.?? Be a Roman in Rome. It's a Task & there has to be strategies to win. May be Gullu is expecting BB Team to help here also. Loser ko ab Trophy de hi do koi. Kahin Suicide na kar le ab! Gullu karein toh Strategy, baki karein toh Dirty Politics. That's the God of selective insaniyaat for u.

+1

@bold: 🤣 🤣 That's what he is! 👍🏼
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Sakina3

Hope Ali makes the shitty loser hypocrite bawl 🤣 honestly he needs to threaten to ruin his face 😆
The hms are seriously WAY too nice in that house.
Pritam needs to completely blank the ungrateful loser bichoo and give him the silent treatment.

Then they both need to put Farah in her place when she acts her stooopid biased self!

I'm not asking for much am I? 😳

Exactly of what I also ask for. 

Trophy mile loser gulati ko.. toh bahot sare aansu bahake mile. pure season tortured ka card play kiya hai na.. ab karo torture asli mein. Roke - bilak ke uthaye trophy. 😛

PS- yea, I am a heartless. Aur kuch. 
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: throughmysenses

TMS -

yeh game show nahi, Bhajan Sandhya hai... jaha Gulati baba shirt nikaal ke pelvic thrust karenge 🤔 
Super Kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The task was on...it's gulati who gave a two page long lecture to dimpy about the importance of performing well in the task...may be at that moment gulati didn't want to participate in the task...that doesn't mean every body should close shop and wait for gulati...finally...gulati was snubbed...this should have come long ago...
ankusanu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Galtiya pritam n ali...
Khud hi ladai kro den give attitude..
Huhh ...🤢..
Hate dem...disgusting ppl..