Rangrasiya

Parud Collage:Our Nights..(Part12) - Page 8

aaliah3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: la126

So coming to collage... 😳
Second last one huhhh??? Oyeee nights se yaad aaya...what about the other two nights????
I hope u have those nights for tomorrow... πŸ˜‰

So the first one is...paro's slave rudra...i heard it somewhere...sbs???? Ya I guess so...n the interview was hilarious... πŸ˜†
So coming to the collage...first she wanna go to bathroom...then water then pillow gudiya... πŸ˜†
So sweet...he tries to flirt but she looks so cute in that outfit... 😳

Second one...i didn't get actually...deeps bhi nai he copy karne keliye... oh i miss u deeps...
Okay but Muktiii came to rescue... πŸ˜ƒ baara baj Gaye kiss ka???? πŸ˜† but I don't remember the situation though... πŸ˜•

U know what Mano...i lost my interest in watching rr...the fl voice I hate it...u know the train scene... πŸ₯Ί
Sanaya was screaming her throat out...and here this lady is dubbing as though she is reading a rhyme...shyeee...tooo annoying...

@sushshuuu its been long... πŸ€— love uuu for the ice cream... 😳 and deeps ko double the hugs dedho pleaseee... πŸ€—

@muktiii ur gifs awesome...dear...u know I am getting spoiled by arshi ffs...some of them are brilliant and i can't just come out of it before reading it completely...thats y dear I didn't check out ur new gifs ...sorryyy *ashamed of myself ME with a puppy face* πŸ˜”

@ruchiii I love uuu BAs... πŸ€—

@meens...i miss u too...I know u didn't miss me... πŸ˜†

@JJKL- πŸ˜•

@reshma- ya ya u r not intelligent...my foot... 🀒 I always have a difficult time in understanding ur comments at times... πŸ˜• and yes rr in Malayalam...it was good at first...now female voice changed and it is unbearable to HEAR...(I can't say watch) 🀒

@miruuu- what do u mean by that comment...where Mano asked u to ignore them... πŸ˜•

Lachu dear...

Why do u stress yourself so much !!! 

I love you too !!!.. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aaliah3108 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: deepsel

Hello friends πŸ€—

Missed u all..

Got some time today so squeezing in to say hi to allπŸ˜ƒ..

Mano looks like u r recovering well..RR forum still breathes coz of ur collages and some FFs here..take care of ur hand

Mano amazing collages, sorry couldn't comment in all posts but liked😳...especially the last set was awsm❀️

I read the prev hungama done by JJ, Ruchi, Reshma in my last postπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Chalo at least am being hero/heroine to someoneπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..Good to see so many lovebirds for me..Kachow😎..Pheeling Proud🀣

Lachu sorry da I missed u my millisecond that time πŸ€—..Hope u r getting my msgs at regular intervals..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† (My daily dose of love..Mano stop pulling her legs😑)

Meenu and Prati special hugs for missing meπŸ€—πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sorry I couldn't read other post comments so hugs for all πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Reshma, Ruchi,JJ, Lachu,Mira,Rithu, Meenu, MS, SS, Varshu, Prati  and others who visit here..Love u gals..

Meet u all real soonπŸ˜ƒ

❀️

Deepa dear !!!

I hope you are doing good. Lots of love to you from all of us here and come real soon... we miss you.  Sending you love from the computer...when you open your PC... tez hawa chalegiii and our love storm will hit you !!  πŸ€£...like this ... 
Edited by aaliah3108 - 9 years ago
aaliah3108 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: JJKKL

Wonderful GIF Mukti. Thank you. Now I have to identify who is who. The one with specs is Ruchi  I guess πŸ˜ƒ

Who are the volunteers for the others ?

JJ !!!!!!!!!!!!

Specs is ok but I am not a boy!  bhul gae kya ?? 

Leprechaun thumbnail
Nice edit...Sorry for the late reply.
Was busyπŸ˜›
Thanks for the PM>
aaliah3108 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: psagars

Mano, lovely collage.

Both situations Paro having the fun.
First getting pampered by her husband. Not that Rudra was complaining. He had the last laugh. a flustered Paro with his closeness.

In the second scene Paro teasing him. Actually I didn't like this situation. Rudra sulking for getting a birthday wish from Paro fine. But I would have liked Paro to plan something private and romantic for him as in your OS.

@JJ agree with the adjectives for Mano and Mukti. And yes agree with your choices for the second scene. First scene was more romantic for me. Both were enjoying whatever they were doing.

@Mukti - whenever I see your dances I always end up humming the dancing queen song by ABBA.  The quote as nerdy as you. and the gifs as lovely as you too.

@Mira - real world has its ups and down. Don't stress too much. Just look for things to cheer you up. Bother only about the feelings of people who matter to you. And here's a quote for you dear

@deeps good to see you dear. these occasional glances are always welcomed.

@Ruchi : Where are you ? Missing the fun

@lachu : always late for the party. You seem to be the most busy being. And don't worry. Half the time even I don't understand what I write. The effect of the wonderful postmakers on this forum.

@Sush whats with you and the ice-creams. I would love to hear the story.

And heres the quote for our Parud. Though this is from a woman's point of view, it applies to a man too.

"Love has the power to transform people...
A woman can become more beautiful
because of the man she is with...
his love, his pampering, his honesty and his care for her...
gives her the confidence to be all she can be and all she want to be ..."

Reshma !!! 

wait over my dear  lo main aa gaiii...got a bit late!  Just loved all the posts here ! missing me ... u deserve another hug ! πŸ˜†...shanti priya hug : 

this I won't give u ......🀣

Group hug everyone ...
Meenakshi15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
As always beautiful collage mano
Sorry for the late and ThanQ for the PM

Mukti
Lovely gifs as always ...
Meenakshi15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail