Jamai Raja

New Entry---Mohit Malhotra?

cutieepie200 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Just a coincidence? Mohit was in Kya Hua Tera Vaada with Sargun. And I loved him in that show. The show was blahhh after a while but he was great! I'm actually looking forward to him in Jamai Raja. Plus, I think they will look cute and will make Sid very jealous. Would love to see a jealous Sid. <3 
Just want this stupid RV and Kri track to end soon. So they can bring this track into play. Actually,
RV, Kri, Mona, Sam---they can all leave the show. They make me mad and make me not want to watch JR. 

SidNi<3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rosesidni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I really hope we don't have to see RV - Kri and mental Simran after the leap. Sid should sort out all the mess before Roshni returns๐Ÿ˜• Then we can have new entry and jealosy track.๐Ÿ˜‰ After leap if there is this RV - Kri track, there would be an overdose of side characters and SidNi would be sidelined
maclean thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hope they end that rv kri track
cutieepie200 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: zoopassion

I really hope we don't have to see RV - Kri and mental Simran after the leap. Sid should sort out all the mess before Roshni returns๐Ÿ˜• Then we can have new entry and jealosy track.๐Ÿ˜‰ After leap if there is this RV - Kri track, there would be an overdose of side characters and SidNi would be sidelined

I TOTALLY agree. I don't want them to get anymore screen space. They have annoyed for too long now. RV has been here since like Oct. So I've had enough. He needs to leave. Kri isn't too bad, because she doesn't bother SidNi like that. But RV does, so he needs to go! 
Simran needs to take a chill pill and then give those pills to Mona and Sam as well. 

These characters are so pointless and dragged out. They need to end, so we can get this love triangle track going. ๐Ÿ˜‰
cutieepie200 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: maclean

Hope they end that rv kri track

YESSS! ๐Ÿ‘
rachana10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hope they end rv and krithika track before roshini entry vil happen... Bcoz she is more stronger than before so they dnt dare to stand in front of her...she vil give fitting reply to them๐Ÿ˜‰
tehreemsajid thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
I want them to end that rv crap
afreenaamna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i love Mohit alot..but i dont want him to be 3rd person in SidNi life..cant they be just friends without him having any romantic feelings for Rosh..they can be cool buddies..
aparnalokam thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: afreenaamna

i love Mohit alot..but i dont want him to be 3rd person in SidNi life..cant they be just friends without him having any romantic feelings for Rosh..they can be cool buddies..

As a frd it ll b cool
Bt i thnk he ll fall in luv wit rosh
Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
He is cute...I hope all of em won't be on the show ๐Ÿ˜• 
Get rid of em...because I dont like watching em