Posted: 9 years ago
OMG...my heart beats faster the way RONIT looks at Ragini with love...ufff his eyes speak volumes...the song and RONIT-PALLAVI...just killing...can't get enuf of RONIT for sure...am so waiting for them to clear the MUs...then it will be fire on TV...
Same here.. 
he's so beautiful.. and more so his eyes <3 
The way his expressions softened towards Ragini yesterday as he told her it was just a coffee and asked her if she'd join them.. awww I just melted.. he looked so adorable and that gaze was so romantic <3 

Cant' wait for these two dodos to make it back to each other :) 
Originally posted by ronitfan

Same here.. 
he's so beautiful.. and more so his eyes <3 
The way his expressions softened towards Ragini yesterday as he told her it was just a coffee and asked her if she'd join them.. awww I just melted.. he looked so adorable and that gaze was so romantic <3 

Cant' wait for these two dodos to make it back to each other :) 

An incurable romantic you are. πŸ˜† This I have to give you.πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by poetic

An incurable romantic you are. πŸ˜† This I have to give you.πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

What can I say😳😳
And she had to turn it down with a swollen face. Wake up Ragini, see his eyes...they speak volumes. 
Originally posted by san2471

And she had to turn it down with a swollen face. Wake up Ragini, see his eyes...they speak volumes. 

So true.. If she had only seen how crestfallen he was..
Look at her expression when he leaves though, it's like she wants to ask her for the coffee again and she would have said yes..hehe
Originally posted by ronitfan

So true.. If she had only seen how crestfallen he was..
Look at her expression when he leaves though, it's like she wants to ask her for the coffee again and she would have said yes..hehe

Well, I somehow didn't see any of these . Sorry 
OMG yesterday RR was looking super dashing in that kurta with orange jacket.

This is the first time i am seeing RR in a romantic character, must say he is super cool.

Kitne good looking parents hain RONIT  N PALLAVI.πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by san2471

Ah, but he had said yes to coffee with her friend, that look Ragini gave Neil spoke volumes and he backed out right away from a coffee outside to suggesting coffee at the hospital cafeteria.  Once lassoed, looks like he has stayed lassoed by her.  And she said no because she was angry and a wee bit jealousπŸ˜‰ he hadn't asked her first.
Originally posted by soapwatcher1

Ah, but he had said yes to coffee with her friend, that look Ragini gave Neil spoke volumes and he backed out right away from a coffee outside to suggesting coffee at the hospital cafeteria.  Once lassoed, looks like he has stayed lassoed by her.  And she said no because she was angry and a wee bit jealousπŸ˜‰ he hadn't asked her first.

Maybe he should have asked her first, she would have accepted I think.