RAYA OS : My Tempting Secretary *27-01-2015*

Posted: 9 years ago

RAYA OS : My Tempting Secretary

NOTE : DONT COMPARE THIS OS TO ANY OTHER OF MY SS ITS VERY DIFFERENT

CAUTION : HOT CONTENT READ AT UR OWN RISK

PRIYA'S POV

Priya works for kapoor Industries as Ram Kapoor's secretary. A billionaire who owns a chain of famous hotels... Priya desires for Ram for over 2 years. But could she even be his 'type' of girl. She knows every single name of the girl he dated in the last 2 years. Ram wants Priya but he could not bear to lose her if he makes the wrong move..

The phone buzzed and I immediately grabbed pad and pen and entered Mr Kapoor's office. Yes Mr Kapoor?' I questioned. Please send a chocolate box and  bouquet of flowers to Ayesha he answered. Ayesha is his girlfriend or should I say flavour of the month. Yes, of course Mr Kapoor' anything else sir No he answered Ok sir  I said and left the room. My heart ached knowing that his type' of Girls are models that have the correct type of figure, looks and No Brain

I called on a number and gave the address of Ayesha's place. I continued working upto 12, Its a Lunch time and I was out of my seat to lunch. I met Shurti and Lina at one of the restaurant. We talked and laughed about random things. When the door of the restaurant opened', I looked up to see Ram and Ayesha. His arm wrapped around her waist. You didn't tell me he was taking his lunch here!' Lina spoke hushly. I didn't know!' I replied

READ FULL HERE

OS - MY TEMPTING SECRETARY
wow aman. its too hot. thanks for pm.
Lovely part n too hot n romantic
Ram is ax much love her as much Priya love him. Though she think she is not his type but the way he propsed her was different and again the two lovers lost in the ocean of love fulfilling the desire...
Keep writing Aman thanx for the pm...
Romantic and hot...
Nice writing...
Thanks for PM😛😛
romantic os
thanks for pm
very hot update..thanks fr pm..
Wowww