Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveSonu2408 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

Adding to my above post... Don't you think the expression on Aahil's face is that of a man who has just had S*x? This whole thing is getting more and more scary by the minute! I think a BIG twist is on the way! THAT is why there has been no promo! They TROLLED us with the AHER fake SR promo! Now the REAL SR is going to happen. Between Aahil and Dayaan Sanam! THAT is the big twist they have been keeping under wraps I guess! 

So what next? A Dayaan Waris for Aahil? Sanam 2 will be knocked up and this will be reason enough for Our Sanam to walk out of the situation! So NO SAHIL reunion. To be honest I have given up on them ever being together now! Might as well end the torture and get Sanam to leave IM, along with SEHAN. Then they can change the montage to Aahil Sanam2 and Tanveer! After all the story is all about them now! 

if ahil-sanam2 SR happn thn i wish sanam ko ye pata chale,thn she behv with ahil very coldly,ignr him,wo asad ki tarha stone hearted ban jaye,concentrate on revenge,xpose billi & leave IM with sehan.ahil cn do whtever he wnt with tht chidiya.ahil ki saza yehi hoga ki jisse usne pyar kia,jo usse pyar kia,aj uski iss halat ka zimedar wo khud ha...ahil usi guilt k sath jiyega...
Tfs ..looking forward to it!!!
Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Amrapalli is super gorgeous ❤️ KV looks super hot!  Shirtless Aahil is always a treat ☺️
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh so these were the pictures you guys were talking about? How did I miss this? One day I don't come on this forum and see what happens..😆
THAT LAZY SMILE THOUGH. ☺️
Originally posted by: Raingoddess

Amrapalli is super gorgeous❤️KV looks super hot! Shirtless Aahil is always a treat☺️

agree:)