Ankita Sharma engaged - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Congratulations Ankita!!! Best wishes for your life ahead as Mrs Sharma. 
Congratulations Ankita...wish you loads of happiness...

Ankita Sharma to tie the knot

Tejashree Bhopatkar,TNN | Jan 25, 2015,
Ankita Sharma to tie the knot
Ankita Sharma

TV actress Ankita Sharma, popularly known as Preeto and is currently basking in the glory of Sony TV's Box Cricket League is all to tie the knot next month.

If sources are to be believed Ankita Sharma is going to get married on March 9, 2015 to her BCL co-contestant Mayank Sharma in Delhi.

For the uninitiated, Ankita dated Kuldeep Singh, a non industry guy for a while now. However things didn't go well with the two, resulting in their seperation.

We too hear that the two exchanged rings yesterday (January 24) and the event was a low key affair.

When contacted Ankita Sharma and she confirmed the news.

We wish the couple for their new beginning!

Thanks for sharing, guess she won't have to change her last name.😉 Congratulations to the couple.😊
Congratulations to Ankita !

Ankita Sharma's surprise birthday bash for finace Mayank Sharma!

Mayank Sharma pleased with the surprise received on his birthday. Read on to know how and who surprised him.

Thursday, January 29, 2015 | 7:22:22 PM IST | Copyright: India-forums.com/TellyBuzz

Actress Ankita Sharma, who recently got engaged to actor Mayank Sharma made his birthday special for him.

It looks like love is in the air for the cute couple as Ankita arranged a surprise party for him.

When contacted Ankita, she excitedly avers, "Last night we all had a blast while celebrating Mayank's birthday. He was overwhelmed with the kind of surprises I gave him. My first gift to him was a karaoke as Mayank is very fond of singing, then he was served with his favorite food. He did not expect such a huge party with all his closed ones, he was very happy to see all of them. The cake comprised of was  Mayank's pic on one side and Ankita's pic on other side added a surprising element."

When asked Mayank, he shares, "It can be counted as one of the best birthdays and breath taking moment for me. I was speechless to receive so many gifts and surprises. I always pamper myself a lot on my birthdays but this time it was different as she is the one who is doing all. It was a beautiful night which I will cherish forever in my life."

The moment became romantic when both sang a song for each other.

Quite nice! Edited by Joseph_A - 9 years ago
congratzz ankita
tfs Jo..
Congrats Ankita Di Di
Shadi Mubarak ho
👏
Thanks for sharing! Congratz to Ankita!
Congratulations Ankita 😊  Thanks for sharing Jo  😃