SW Symph 3-"I am Sam" on 139 - Page 8

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Nisha0604

OK Pick a number between 0 and 5 and I shall do that many today

No I am not kidding😃

I NEVER kid when it comes to this couple😳

THANK YOU THANK YOU

The guy was honest, but Akka never asked him WHY would she say that...
The next part when she throws II in the blender and shreds her... she will know🤣
Bring on the sumeet mixie🤣 remember that? the guy is sooo honest SO PERFECT . I will pick 4 but anything over 3 for us is bonus and folks  want 5 I would love that too!!! See I am oscillating between trying to not put pressure vs what I want 😆
for me you are the summa cum laude of FF writing .. 
Originally posted by Vidyaa

Iduku ellam clarification vera venuma?😲😲

Vidya😲
Punyam adenchen , dhyana hui  Mein !! II aur R&B ki wedding would love it , sarees toh done:) and with this we so need sangeet and mehendi and a reception in a lawn 😳😳😳 there are many anu's hope it's me 😆
Edited by Ranu1234 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Ranu1234

Punyam adenchen , dhyana hui  Mein !! II aur R&B ki wedding would love it , sarees toh done:) and with this we so need sangeet and mehendi and a reception in a lawn 😳😳😳 there are many anu's hope it's me 😆

Paatu kutcheri irukuma?? 😛😛

Vidya😛😛

Edited by Vidyaa - 9 years ago
Nisha, Two tamizh proverbs !!

Kaikku varum mun kanakku paarkadhe!!

Pillai perum mun Peyar vaikadhe!!

Don't count the chickens before they hatch!!

Apt to sree?? Soft target ?? Shaadi nahi sahi, Mappilai Payyan ko bechara ya villan math bana dena yaar. Usko abhi ek decent exit de do .

Isn't it time he gets one? Rombave chamatthu Payyan .

Come on N, you owe him one. Banda bohut seedha hai, consider kar, (haath Pakkad ne se pehle hazaar baar sochtha aur poochtha bhi hai yaar!!
Originally posted by kg1404

Nisha, Two tamizh proverbs !!

Kaikku varum mun kanakku paarkadhe!!

Pillai perum mun Peyar vaikadhe!!

Don't count the chickens before they hatch!!

Apt to sree?? Soft target ?? Shaadi nahi sahi, Mappilai Payyan ko bechara ya villan math bana dena yaar. Usko abhi ek decent exit de do .

Isn't it time he gets one? Rombave chamatthu Payyan .

Come on N, you owe him one. Banda bohut seedha hai, consider kar, (haath Pakkad ne se pehle hazaar baar sochtha aur poochtha bhi hai yaar!!
TOTALLY👏
Apt proverb
FULLY AGREE
Hes a GREAT guy, R&B is so GODDAMN larger than life (literally and metaphorically)
that Sree doesnt stand a chance, illena, he has a Ph D works for a startup makes over $200k a year WHATS THERE NOT TO LIKE😭

He is completely unsuited for II😳
But Amma Appa dont know that😲
So yes, we will give him a decent closure
NO SOB FEST
NO main tumhaara intezaar karoonga, ITPL ke 20th floor se kood jaaoonga types
No...
Originally posted by Vidyaa

Paatu kutcheri irukuma?? 😛😛

Vidya😛😛

Nalangu undu kandippa, Cutcheri? we will see

We will let the married ones enjoy it😆
R&B and II? We'll we cant have them be at the Sringeri Temple past Nalangu

P.S. Nalangu is a groom-bride game show, with the most cute-romantic-funny-errrm EROTIC games played in front of BOTH families

Ab erotic bol diya to I must have piqued some interest huh?🤣
Originally posted by Ranu1234

AS LONG as we dont violate IF code of conduct, I think we can throw as stylish a wedding as we want

And yes, LETS DO IT😃
Just like R&B classy, stylish and understated

P.S. Anu while standing on the treadmill I conjured up most of the R&B Shravu convo😉

Have NEVER loved working out so much, in the three years Ive been doing it🤣

First lets put II thru the Sumeet😡
Originally posted by ForbbidenLove

Reserved.

Thanks to Ashu baby...I got to know about your MAGNIFICENT masterpiece.👏
Books are my drugs and I LOVE reading.. So when I see (virtually) a FANTABULOUS writer and read a FABULOUS piece of work, my heart flutters and I know that I've yet again come across another OUT OF THIS WORLD type of a masterpiece.
I have so much to say...like SO MUCH...that my comment might actually turn into an OS of it's own.😆

Finally got on my mac now so the comments that I have been typing out on my Phone & iPad (We all know how phone/iPad friendly IF is🤔) as I read your SS1 & SS2.. I'm going to somehow try to piece everything together and post it here.

Will be back..

Hi! FL
Ive seen your name around but dont know what u go by😭
THANKS SO VERY MUCH. Look forward to reading your superb analysis. This place is a R&B II fiefdom I BET u will fit in😳
I wonder R&B ki kya haalath hogi  jabh poore time baithkar mantram bolna padega usko shadi ke waqt😲😲😲... apne saare records tod dega mooh band rakhneka...😉 dekhne layak hogi hero ki shakal...

Vidya😛