Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Dearies, fill in 51 pages on this thread with comments.. Nisha will open a new one!!!! Yayieee.. We are rraching the end of this threax so soon!!!!
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hemanshi

So i might be in the minority here who is a bit confused.

Don't get me wrong - I love this story, i love everything about it and I love love the characters..
And the prenup thing..Bang on! I loved that!!The fact that she actually did speak her mind before to her rents- Amazing!!

My question is what happened to R&B to make him change his mind? I mean the last time we had some input to his thinking he was questioning everything including her? Was she interested in his money?..why did she lie to him?..was there an engagement? etc..
Then there was the ignoring and all followed up with the converstion on Delhi Metro where clearly he followed her. It ended up with her sending all the books back and trying to get a clean break..
He on the other hand was booking a ticket to go back to france forever, what happened in between that he goes to her house and proposes? I guess I am trying to understandin what happened that made him take a whole 180 turn about marriage in itself. 

Did I miss something? Is there a part I did not read? So anyhow hope somoene can clarify this..But regardless love the banter, the conversation, the proposal, the conditions..everything..I guess i just get too invested in the characters I love and need to know their mindset..

Please don't take it offensively..

r
no i will answer it for you cause i asked the same.. here is the response

Originally posted by Ranu1234

Nisha question for you :
So Mr R&B was to take the flight at noon on saturday, II dropped of the bag at 3:00ish so clearly he didnt go and had decided before he saw the package, then once he got it from what I deduce he shaved etc and got convinced and went after her.
What happened after 2 am reading Financial Terrorism 😳
Is this something you purposely want the readers to guess or will come up later...
I know you mentioned in the subway one there was more to it..

yenna proposal di zindagi gulzar... just tooo good for a change i am not asking for the next because i could just read this one for the whole day today and listen to the songs you have in there...😳 but others would kill me πŸ˜†

Nisha's response

Yes Anu
After completing this part I will write about R&B's day from 1 AM- 6 PM ish when he showed up at the door...

Hope this helps πŸ˜ƒ

SunshineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It's Saturday morning for me here and couldn't have asked for a better start to the weekend. Its 9 in the morn, me still in bed with my lappy, and having more time than ever to read through the comments  (the rest of my band left to fend for themselves πŸ˜†)

Read a fantastic dreamy pre-nup agreement, took me back to my (pre-nup) days, yes I have my maiden name intact but his money is mine and mine is also mine 😈 and no there was no 5C cartierπŸ˜†

This thread has exploded into nothing short  of a mini epilogue for ( Part 1?) of this SS... well rightfully so! It doesn't deserve anything lesser

I don't go to the greater forum at all, honestly don't know even know what happens there. The only reason I'm here is because of SS. My twitter account must be  floating dead somewhere in cyberspace, FB lies inactive for months till someone wants to know if I've passed over  to the next life...πŸ˜†I am that inactive/lazy . And then my hubby had the laugh of his life when I told him i'm onto this public forum... I  am  laughing now as  he fends for himself & the kids their morning brekkie πŸ˜†

This story in its big way has made my little world over here exhilarating. i love the teeanage gush feel, R&B II and every other character in SS,  I think most of us  connect a slice of our life with atleast one  of them and almost all want  R&B all to themselves!

And the thing that gets me going  is the quirky intelligent humour which Nisha doesn't let go ever...LOVE IT.

Cannot thank Nisha enough for giving us this awesome ride

sparkleamina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh my! What a wonderful continuation of the proposal...the teasing conversation between the two lovers! They both give as good as each other...brilliant.
Love the Cartier ring...aww how sweet ;)

R&B is such a no nonsense guy...just tells Appa like that! 

Family's reactions are going to interesting...how will Appa agree...?

Thank you x infinity :)
Whispers2012 thumbnail
Hi Nish. 
I'm not Indian, never been to India, and do not speak Hindi nor Tamil. But nevertheless, a fan of every thing Indian-ish.
I stumbled upon your first thread while checking YHM forum, and MAN did you get me hooked!!
Imagine me reading all the 110+ deliciousness of II and R&B β˜ΊοΈ, with all the Tamil lines in between, wishingTamil was my second language, and sill yearning for more. β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ 
Thanks a million for this wonderful (ongoing) journey.
Stay blessed.

P.S. This is my first post ever in India Forums. Always a ghost reader, so for me this counts. I guess this shows what extraordinary talent you have. 

nividances thumbnail
I thought I would have a relaxing Friday night to give my comments on the updates that I have missed, but life πŸ˜­ πŸ˜‘ Anyways, I'm sorry that I can't give you my reactions and thoughts about every chapter, but I think the following should surmise my thoughts overall. 
You deserve every bit of praise and acknowledgement that you are getting Nisha. I consider myself lucky that you have noticed me and my comments in the masses of appreciation that you get. For me, getting a reply from you is nothing less than getting a personalized autograph from a celebrity because you truly are a star in my eyes. This story will always hold a special place in my heart not just for the content, but for the fact that I personally got to interact with a star and that she recognized me amongst the crowd as one of her ardent fans; that's a huge thing for me and I just wanted you to know how much it meant to me. If there is ever a chance and if it's meant to be, I will surely get to fan-girl and gush to you in person (I can hope can't I?).

They say what's meant to be will always find its way. I truly believe those words and I sincerely hope that you get even more fame, fortune, and recognition when you finally publish. You were meant to write Nisha and the writer in you found its way out through this story. I have seen you mention a few times that this journey started off as a joke and that you were originally going to PM the story only to Columbia, but again, it was meant to break records and become famous so the story found its way of doing so.

I don't think I have enough words in my head to express the emotions I feel about this story because somewhere along the way, I believe I have used and repeated just about every good adjective I know. It's been said before but I'm going to repeat it again just to hammer the point home one more time. I'm in love with this story, the characters, the plot, II's mental rants, R&B's thoughtful silences and half smiles, Amma and Appa's attempts to get II married, Ranjan's sudden light bulb moment about II-R&B, Vandu Akka's individual equations with II and R&B, Baldev's teasing and sensible insight, Sam's sweetness and recognition of II-R&B as a couple, Shravu's naughtiness, Lasya's cuteness, Mihir's flirtation, Manny's bluntness, the security guard's miscommunication, the Delhi Metro crowd, the guy who sold the filter coffee maker to R&B, etc...basically everything associated with the tale, however little or big. But most of all Nisha, I'm in love with you and the way that you have weaved everyday words together to create the magic that is Software Symphonies. Thank you so much Nisha and I hope my dream of personally meeting you comes true one day soon because that would be a memorable moment for sure.
kg1404 thumbnail
Knock knock?? Anyone there. Hearing only silent symphonies in the last hr.
SunshineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kg1404

Knock knock?? Anyone there. Hearing only silent symphonies in the last hr.

Silent dreamers is more like it 😊
kg1404 thumbnail
Nisha, Conditions and Cartier hit 60!! πŸ‘
Couple of lines , that I am not quoting here 🀬 are devilishly kinky and N ,did you just choose to call it 'not polite"
If this is an indication of the chapters to come by, then hell's gonna freeze. My!!My πŸ˜†
This one also, I got!! Don't miss much πŸ˜†
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I thought I would wake up to an update... No update yet???