Posted: 7 years ago
res

Me first! Me first! ME FIRST!
DancingParty
::crazy mad-girl dancing::

Oops. Sorry. Forgot that I'm in a public space Embarrassed

::pretends that crazy mad-girl dancing never happened::

Nisha,

You evil, evil, evil woman, who writes far, far too beautifully for my good.

You stopped right there.
Ittana kodumai yedakku??! Ouch
Ippo naa epidi ennoda college-work mudippen?!
That cliffhanger ending is going to keep replaying in my head, with all the different outcomes that my poor sleep-deprived brain can come up with!! Confused
Poor Aristotle. How does his Book of Rhetoric even stand a chance of competing with THE Software Symphonies? D'oh

Aiiiyyyooo!!
R&B in suit!!! Embarrassed ::swoons:: Day Dreaming
And. You made R&B and II match (burgundy tie & II's dawani)!!!! LOLClap

So. I am pulling an all-nighter in an attempt to catch up on my work & assignments. And. I can honestly say that I've spent more time refreshing SW3 than reading for my assignments Confused
That's the power of your writing.

You have this ability to convey the emotions of the characters by using their smallest gestures, without the blatant expression which is the norm in most writings. So much so, that a good workaholic college student (namely me) can't focus on work anymore.

I'm constantly empathizing with II... and seeing me in her actions and even the lack of them...
R&B gave me hope... and disappointment... and then again brought hope back to me... Just as he does to II.

R&B ki himmat toh dekho!
Khulle aam ladki ke baap ke saamne darwaaza bandh kar liya!
::swoons again::
Gosh. Your R&B has made a total fan-girl out of me.
The time that I don't spend reading his antics, I spend fantasizing about finding my own R&B.

It's the littlest actions/inactions that make Software Symphonies and all these beloved characters come so, so, so close to life.

Again, at the cost of being repetitive and boring, I must say this...
You write far, far too beautifully for my sanity.

Holding onto the edges of the cliff with the tips of my fingers,
Arya.
Edited by Arya1991 - 7 years ago
Ayyo he's really rakshasan daaa...

Nisha again a cliffhanger... I Evil Smile its really not fair daaa...hum Sabko pagan banaya hain yaar aapne... Wink

Anyways waiting for THE confrontation data... please tell us when u r gonna update... so we won't pester you by adking for update...

BTW loved the twist ... never thought that he would crash land in her bedroom yaar of all the places in th he world... wonder what Appa is thinking about what's happening inside Embarrassed

You made her totally into an eyecandy... halfsaree kunjalam ruby jhumkas typical tamil ponnu

Love it...Edited by Goosecool - 7 years ago
hawww nisha...how can u stop yaar...don't kill us plz...
lolz R&B didn't go to dubai...lagta hai package correct time pe mil gaya...n ur description of II was just gorgeous...
R&B and II in same room..FIREWORKS!!! and appa outside... wah wah...
plz update soon...u have to...other wise i will die anticipating what will happen next...
NISHA  YOU CANT STOP HERE!!!!! please please *infinity
I lied" she said chokingBlushing
"I know" he said turning towards her...Blushing

WOWClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
what are you doing to us di please tell me when u plan to update its 8:24 EST here i will put an alarm and get up...
the word loved it would not do justice to what i feel about this update..
its been a while since i added it to my comment being an author is your calling.. all these updates i always always felt he will be direct when the time comes ..
please batha de update kab hai.

hope ths meeting goin to change ishra
Originally posted by Arya1991

res

DancingParty

Nisha,

You stopped right there.
That cliffhanger ending is going to keep replaying in my head, with all the different outcomes that my poor sleep-deprived brain can come up with!! Confused
Poor Aristotle. How does his Book of Rhetoric even stand a chance of competing with THE Software Symphonies? D'oh

Aiiiyyyooo!!

So. I am pulling an all-nighter in an attempt to catch up on my work & assignments. And. I can honestly say that I've spent more time refreshing SW3 than reading for my assignments Confused

You have this ability to convey the emotions of the characters by using their smallest gestures, without the blatant expression which is the norm in most writings. So much so, that a good workaholic college student (namely me) can't focus on work anymore.

I'm constantly empathizing with II... and seeing me in her actions and even the lack of them...
R&B gave me hope... and disappointment... and then again brought hope back to me... Just as he does to II.

R&B ki himmat toh dekho!
The time that I don't spend reading his antics, I spend fantasizing about finding my own R&B.

It's the littlest actions/inactions that make Software Symphonies and all these beloved characters come so, so, so close to life.

Arya.

Arya i cant write as well as u do but DITTO DITTO DITTO what i feel :-)
Originally posted by Ranu1234

Originally posted by Arya1991

res

DancingParty

Nisha,

You stopped right there.

Aiiiyyyooo!!

R&B ki himmat toh dekho!

Arya.

Arya i cant write as well as u do but DITTO DITTO DITTO what i feel :-)
Same pinch Embarrassed
Wow.. wow.. wow... R&B in navy suit... Embarrassed
Nisha please another update sooonissshh... cant stop my crazy mind from imaging whas R&B n II gonna doo... Day Dreaming