SW Symph 3-"I am Sam" on 139 - Page 73

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by RomComFan

Wow! Wow! Wow!πŸ‘

What a proposal... what a man!

I so love this... love that after so many chapters of 'how do I define us?  does he even care?'  all is took was that one subtle and effective gesture to make her  think about 'kalyanathikku piragu' (after the wedding) and babies.

Love how smoothly  their differences in economic status is pointed out by the wall hangings- the  calender vs the Monet... and how they equally comfortable and lost in the moment  in both of the circumstance. 

And I get the prenup request- it's not about society because of course they will say what they want, but for her it's about making things clear to him... she just can't see that she doesn't need to make that clear to him.  He knows.  Both of them know... they just had some little hiccups along the way. 

Love the ring and what it indicates in terms of the attention he pays to her presence...no pix?πŸ˜‰

And I absolutely adore his handling of Ammah and Appah.  She is a strong woman but with him and them she gives in to the vulnerability.  And for this to work and come together as they both need it to, he needs to take that strong stand for them. He recognized that  and did so... just in his own unique way!

As for the token in his pocket... love!  Why is it that my mind immeditely thought of those cliche Tamil movie  morning after the 'muthal iravu' (first night) scenes with the crumpled jasmine buds and broken bagles...?🀣

...the imagery definetly does not suit these two but I can't get over it!

Waiting for the fireworks (not just theirs but  Appah/Ammah/Acca's)  ...

I also wanted to make a point about the calender. Never seen rich people hanging calendars on their wallsπŸ˜†. Like she has his gifts, notes, etc. in her drawer, she will soon find one such drawer in his room, with the coffee tumbler and filter😳. I have so many things on my mind that I want to read about in the forthcoming parts. I want them to cuddle and read a book together, and getting distracted midway.
What you said is so true, he registers everything she does or says and uses it either against her or to appease her. He even noticed her blush when she was talking about babies with Sam. He is so perceptive.
Nisha!
I absolutely loved every single bit of this update! 
But most of all I loved the promise of two weeks from R&B.

Right from the first sentence of this chapter...
Every line was loaded... With those subtle non-verbal emotional shifts that you are the mistress of, those hints of loving mischief that R&B seems to be the master of and those open, independent thoughts of II that all of us have been privy to.

All in all.
I'm in SW-wonderland-induced-happy-coma. (And obviously you know how much of that is induced by R&B) πŸ˜‰
Your R&B will forever hold a piece of my heart... For someone who projects himself as uncaring, and almost stony... It's beautiful how he is around II. Softly enunciated words, and sometimes the littlest actions, that show exactly how attuned he is to her. 
I could even say that they resonate with each other.
::swooning::
Someone, please shake me awake when the next update arrives.

I think I will never tire of repeating this...
You write beautifully. 
You have this amazing way with words to indicate the subtlest emotions non-verbally. πŸ‘

I hope that someday when you publish, the book is also immediately available in India. Or else I'll have to come all the way to the U.S. to pick up my copy. After all, I do want to be one of the first people to pick it up. πŸ˜†

Much love (and gratefulness for rescuing us from the edge of that crazy cliff),
Arya 
Edited by Arya1991 - 9 years ago
just loved it...every part of it...his possessiveness, his love, her trembling, her conditions, their kisses...just awesome nisha...n the way he said to appa...lolz...no beating around the bush.. straight to the point...i can't wait for their wedding...it will be wedding of the year...
Originally posted by Arya1991

Nisha!
I absolutely loved every single bit of this update! 
But most of all I loved the promise of two weeks from R&B.

Right from the first sentence of this chapter...
Every line was loaded... With those subtle non-verbal emotional shifts that you are the mistress of, those hints of loving mischief that R&B seems to be the master of and those open, independent thoughts of II that all of us have been privy to.

All in all.
I'm in SW-wonderland-induced-happy-coma. (And obviously you know how much of that is induced by R&B) πŸ˜‰
Someone, please shake me awake when the next update arrives.

I think I will never tire of repeating this...
You write beautifully. 
You have this amazing way with words to indicate the subtlest emotions non-verbally. πŸ‘

I hope that someday when you publish, the book is also immediately available in India. Or else I'll have to come all the way to the U.S. to pick up my copy. After all, I do want to be one of the first people to pick it up. πŸ˜†

Much love (and gratefulness for rescuing us from the edge of that crazy cliff),
Arya 

Oh we're going to the States. Nisha will send us tickets when she'll become a big shot writer. Don't forget us Nish, your ardent followers. 
It's Friday night here and I'm wide awake. Thrilled with today's updates. This story is all I can think of. What saddens me is that the story is placed on this forum that doesn't even deserve it. This story deserves a separate forum with Appreciation threads for every character, polls, OSs based on this story. 
Ok, I'm losing my mind so I should stop. Just have a lot of time at hand for a change
Originally posted by modernfamily

It's Friday night here and I'm wide awake. Thrilled with today's updates. This story is all I can think of. What saddens me is that the story is placed on this forum that doesn't even deserve it. This story deserves a separate forum with Appreciation threads for every character, polls, OSs based on this story.
</div><div>Ok, I'm losing my mind so I should stop. Just have a lot of time at hand for a change

Agreee
Originally posted by ashu9

I want to read more...

Yeh dil always maange moreπŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ
pls udate pannu want another update desperately
Originally posted by modernfamily

Ok, I'm losing my mind so I should stop. Just have a lot of time at hand for a change
Sudhi
What a nice thing
I mean absolutely mindblowing thing to say

As they say
"If I am entitled to fame I SHALL GET IT"
This story proved it

History is replete with cases of rookies and underdogs making it
Whats the thrill in being most popular already and being handed the mantle of success
It should come because of real true talent
And it has
I did not PM one person begging him/her to read
YET its the most loved read and commented?

I rest my case

WITH MUCH LOVE TO THE 50 OF U PUBLICLY POSTING AND THE 20S that PM ME
N

200, 000 hits between 2.5 topics in exactly a month

THANK YOU COLUMBIA
Thanks to the 50+ who kicked butt with your MOST engaging, funny intelligent discussion about Delhi, Tamilians, Iyers, Marriages , love AND R&B-II
Thanks to the 50+ who hit Like, on every part
Thanks to ALL those who acquired an ID JUST to thank ME
Thanks to the "shy ones" who only PM-ed me through this journey
Thanks to ALL those who only troll/read and have never gotten a India Forums ID

Lastly, Thanks to the group of "deliberately anonymous" readers who read the story BUT carefully conspired within your cliques to deny me praise. Doesn't matter.

Software Symphonies has become the MOST popular(the number of hits), MOST talked about (I am told) MOST well written (reader opinion) and MOST loved tale(deviant behavior it has spawned) proving conclusively. It's impossible to stop a good thing in this world

For in life we must step up and recognize, and in order to be recognized we must step up.

SPECIAL THANKS TO
Sudhi/Modernfamily for comparing me to Arundhati Roy.
Anu/Ranu1234 and Roshnee/Wings of Fire for comparisons to Chetan Bhagat
Arya for drawing parallels to Aristotle
Payal for the outstanding reviews
Jyoe for being the only Google employee reader
KG1404 for your BEAUTIFUL Iyer memories

Arya, Ashu, Banana.Ishra, VSoujanya, Ad Mumbai Girl, Hsp, RCF, Nivi, Nidhi, Anoos123, Neha, Nidhi, The Sunshine, SunshineBliss Seriousreader, Janani, Swara,

THANKS SO VERY MUCH FOR MAKING ME FEEL THIS STORY IS WHAT YOU LIVE FOR
Because I certainly live for it the last month or so... every moment I am awake

Its not a question of IF anymore, but WHEN, when I get around to publishing it.
Will keep this special group of 50 posted WHENEVER it goes to print and whenever I write again

With MANY THANKS

N