Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dsgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: ashu9

Hey!!! I have read Grey.. Sorry to disagree here.. He is not one bit similar to RB!!! Initially, I admit I found RB similar to Grey.. But as I kept reading,I realised they are completely different.. One thing similar is that both are padsionate and possessive.. This part I agree..
I am a fan of Grey and RB 😳

Maybe ur right..bt after reading this update i just had to spit it out and i may be wrong..and yes i m also a fan of grey for god knows y maybe becoz of his character ;)
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Wings-of-Fire

I know that would be the first thing anyone says. But if the most important person in my life never took my money, I'd be so hurt! Plus it looks like she might have to against her Appa anyway, who cares what other people thinks? Is she gonna advertise her prenup every time someone calls her a 'gold digger'? Prenup or not, she's gonna get called that a lot and those who'll call that won't believe even if she throws the prenup at their face!

Money is one of the most important thing in your life and any kind of condition regarding that can lead to very nasty things and of course shattered pride and heart!

Agreed!
She WONT
BUT she wants to obliquely indicate to him that she is NOT after his money
By the very fact that ther desire for prenup angered him it shows he DIDNT think she was a gold digger

BUT it will take her a while to fully comprehend him
Not every one around him is going to be like Sam and R&B nahi?
No she wont throw the prenup at their face
Maybe R&B will respond suitably

Maybe in time she will relax and let herself be his wife in the fullest sense?
He is the more guarded one, but on this occasion she is EXTREMELY cautious...
She is also going against her parents wishes... so there are many many things
We will see how he will break down her defenses. She is principled BUT VULNERABLE

If EVERYTHING was hunky dory, then WHERE is the story
There are no melodramatic "traumatic unhealed, sore, oozing tragedies" from their past
They are not a couple that spend their days talking about "feelings"

These are problems in a urban real life marriage
We will see how they overcome it

She doesnt want kids... she was blown away today
Lets see how they approach it when they get to it

Agar aaj hi sab kuch solve ho gaya then what is the anticipation in a marriage
If they both KNOW and AGREE on everything about each other
It will be as exciting as a four day old moldy chaiπŸ˜†
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I have NOT read 50 shades
So dont know

No, I am not at all offended

As long as it doesnt make you conjure up characters from the show its based off of I AM THRILLED
Because the purpose of this tale is to run as far away as possible from the show

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: dsgirl

Maybe ur right..bt after reading this update i just had to spit it out and i may be wrong..and yes i m also a fan of grey for god knows y maybe becoz of his character ;)

Hehehehehhe.. These passionate men I tell you!!! They make us go weak in our knees..
dsgirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

So dont know

As long as it doesnt make you conjure up characters from the show its based off of I AM THRILLED
Because the purpose of this tale is to run as far away as possible from the show

Frankly I just cant let myself compare ur characters from d show..they are as different as chalk and cheese..only d names maybe similar bt nothing else ..so dont wry abt dat :)
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

So dont know

Rofl!!!! This tale is out of the world darling!!!
Please... Its no where connected to the show..
dsgirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashu9

Hehehehehhe.. These passionate men I tell you!!! They make us go weak in our knees..

hahah..i completely agree to that ;)
Nichuss thumbnail
i dont knw whtr to laugh or blush...

wt all happened...in this engagement...

the cracking part was... appa sputtered...

and then amma reaction on r &B asking whtr same to call her...

it was becoming... so intresting...

i just wish r&B to take part in dance as ishu's partner...

well goin...
Ashu25 thumbnail
Update?? Naya nahi aanewala ab??
RomComFan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow! Wow! Wow!πŸ‘

What a proposal... what a man!

I so love this... love that after so many chapters of 'how do I define us?  does he even care?'  all is took was that one subtle and effective gesture to make her  think about 'kalyanathikku piragu' (after the wedding) and babies.

Love how smoothly  their differences in economic status is pointed out by the wall hangings- the  calender vs the Monet... and how they are equally comfortable and lost in the moment  in both of the circumstance. 

And I get the prenup request- it's not about society because of course they will say what they want, but for her it's about making things clear to him... she just can't see that she doesn't need to make that clear to him.  He knows.  Both of them know... they just had some little hiccups along the way. 

Love the ring and what it indicates in terms of the attention he pays to her presence...no pix?πŸ˜‰

And I absolutely adore his handling of Ammah and Appah.  She is a strong woman but with him and them she gives in to the vulnerability.  And for this to work and come together as they both need it to, he needs to take that strong stand for them. He recognized that  and did so... just in his own unique way!

As for the token in his pocket... love!  Why is it that my mind immediately thought of those cliche Tamil movie  morning after the 'muthal iravu' (first night) scenes with the crumpled jasmine buds and broken bangles...?🀣

...the imagery definitely does not suit these two but I can't get over it!🀣

Waiting for the fireworks (not just theirs but  Appah/Ammah/Acca's)  ...

Edited by RomComFan - 9 years ago