Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Wings-of-Fire

Is she serious about the prenup? She won't take his money ever? Boy that's bad and hurtful!

I disagree Rosh😃

She thinks what she thinks
She is marrying a man million times wealthier than her
THE FIRST comment from anyone would be "Oh she married him for money a typical middle class gold digger" Not sure about Bangladesh but that's the general notion in India

Since its a India based story I had her do that😃
She has principles too..
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kg1404

A few must mentions for me,as N begins the second leg of our journey here!!

@Ranu, @ashu,
While most of us are, both of you hv been the fiercest of loyals,fool proof,
shield all around N. Admire you both for this. This journey is as much yours as hers.

@taara , you are the most unassuming and just express it beautifully. I will carry with me the post that u made when Columbia hopped off.

@vidyaa, R U there? I do not find you at the arrival lounge these days.. Lady, u hv a top class sense of humor, missed ur post last couple of days . Like the way u sign off ur posts.

@sunshine bliss, @ Modern Family, @swaram, I hv enjoyed ur posts.

And I must have omitted a few other fierce motivators too, completely unintentional, but what to do, the list just keeps getting longer!! kudos to all the rest of us , the 50- 55 regulars for making this journey memorable for N.

There I hv said it all and now as this is just getting crazy for me, I will try not make a post till the evening hrs!! Leaves me wondering what was I doing in IF , last 3 yrs. . No clue, but the statistics is like this, member since 2011, no of posts before Software, symph, 12 may be, last count when I chkd - 37.

Wow!!

Thank you KG for the appreciation!!
I so wanted to do a similar kind of comment.. You have filled my void here.. Thanks for remembering each one of the ardent fans of this thread..
Nisha has given us a delinking source, truthfully.. That is why I appreciate her and her work so much.. I do see other ffs n ss n os.. But this one is very special to me I do not know why. Maybe I am more emotionally attached to the leads.. May be they are real.. I dont know.. I love the story.. And would want Nisha to keep updating to eternity!!
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kg1404

A few must mentions for me,as N begins the second leg of our journey here!!

@Ranu, @ashu,
While most of us are, both of you hv been the fiercest of loyals,fool proof,
shield all around N. Admire you both for this. This journey is as much yours as hers.

@taara , you are the most unassuming and just express it beautifully. I will carry with me the post that u made when Columbia hopped off.

@vidyaa, R U there? I do not find you at the arrival lounge these days.. Lady, u hv a top class sense of humor, missed ur post last couple of days . Like the way u sign off ur posts.

@sunshine bliss, @ Modern Family, @swaram, I hv enjoyed ur posts.

And I must have omitted a few other fierce motivators too, completely unintentional, but what to do, the list just keeps getting longer!! kudos to all the rest of us , the 50- 55 regulars for making this journey memorable for N.

There I hv said it all and now as this is just getting crazy for me, I will try not make a post till the evening hrs!! Leaves me wondering what was I doing in IF , last 3 yrs. . No clue, but the statistics is like this, member since 2011, no of posts before Software, symph, 12 may be, last count when I chkd - 37.

Wow!!

JUST PERFECT😃👏👏
OUTSTANDING in fact😃
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dasv

OMG wat an update
i dont think there will be any guy like R&B
He decides everything just love him so much
the last two chappy were really amazing i really dont know how many times i read it

Loved it
update plzzz soon

Thanks 
That was the general idea😆

In order to cleanse my mind I had to craft him this way and he didnt turn out bad at all😉
dsgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ohk im sry if this offends u or u judge me by this but R&B reminds me of Christian grey from fifty shades of grey..as unpredictable and as loving and caring..he may not show it but he does love II and will do anything for her no matter what and has his reasons for doing what he does becoz of his past and there are a lot of insecurities which fills his mind...bt in d end he just doesnt want to lose herEdited by dsgirl - 9 years ago
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I disagree Rosh😃</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">She thinks what she thinks</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">She is marrying a man million times wealthier than her</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">THE FIRST comment from anyone would be "Oh she married him for money a typical middle class gold digger" Not sure about Bangladesh but that's the general notion in India</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Since its a India based story I had her do that😃</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">She has principles too..</font>

The prenup from II was totally acceptable.. What Nish said is also right! She would be judged tomorrow, irrespective of the efforts of the members of the family who will try and persuade the Universe that they were interested in the match as well!!
See, she has always come across as an independant woman! It can be very well anticipated that she would never want to use her husband's money or property for her growth!!
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

I disagree Rosh😃

She thinks what she thinks
She is marrying a man million times wealthier than her
THE FIRST comment from anyone would be "Oh she married him for money a typical middle class gold digger" Not sure about Bangladesh but that's the general notion in India

Since its a India based story I had her do that😃
She has principles too..

I know that would be the first thing anyone says. But if the most important person in my life never took my money, I'd be so hurt! Plus it looks like she might have to against her Appa anyway, who cares what other people think? Is she gonna advertise her prenup every time someone calls her a 'gold digger'? Prenup or not, she's gonna get called that a lot and those who'll call that won't believe even if she throws the prenup at their face!

Money is one of the most important thing in your life and any kind of condition regarding that can lead to very nasty things and of course shattered pride and heart!
Edited by Wings-of-Fire - 9 years ago
modernfamily thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Food and shopping is where all my money goes...so if the Dude pays for that, my life's set. Only if there were a dude😭. 
Post shadi will be so exciting. II will find out that Manny calls him Dimpal😉. She'll bump into Marliese. And there is so much to explore on the house help front. II is hilarious when she interacts with them. 
I don't know if you'll like it that way but I want an R&B-Sam scene where Sam emotionally hugs her brother  thinking about their mum. 

Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dsgirl

Ohk im sry if this offends u or u judge me by this but R&B reminds me of Christian grey from fifty shades of grey..as unpredictable and as loving and caring..he may not show it but he does love II and will do anything for her no matter what and has his reasons for doing what he does becoz of his past ...bt in d end he just doesnt want to lose her

Hey!!! I have read Grey.. Sorry to disagree here.. He is not one bit similar to RB!!! Initially, I admit I found RB similar to Grey.. But as I kept reading,I realised they are completely different.. One thing similar is that both are padsionate and possessive.. This part I agree..
I am a fan of Grey and RB 😳
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Wings-of-Fire

I know that would be the first thing anyone says. But if the most important person in my life never took my money, I'd be so hurt! Plus it looks like she might have to against her Appa anyway, who cares what other people thinks? Is she gonna advertise her prenup every time someone calls her a 'gold digger'? Prenup or not, she's gonna get called that a lot and those who'll call that won't believe even if she throws the prenup at their face!

Money is one of the most important thing in your life and any kind of condition regarding that can lead to very nasty things and of course shattered pride and heart!

I will agree to every word you have said here.. But lets see how the story unfolds.. Lets leave the story weaving to the author.. Your points are worth giving a thought though!!