SW Symph 3-"I am Sam" on 139 - Page 7

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Nisha0604

OK Pick a number between 0 and 5 and I shall do that many today

No I am not kidding😃

I NEVER kid when it comes to this couple😳

THANK YOU THANK YOU

The guy was honest, but Akka never asked him WHY would she say that...
The next part when she throws II in the blender and shreds her... she will know🤣

Congrats Nisha! I have so much to say but can't get around. I'm at home these days for the long weekend. I'm reading each update thrice very religiously. I will comment on each one of them soon. Btw I choose 5.I'm totally up for it. 

Love 
Sudhi
I pick up 5 di... I m craving fr yr updates... ready 4 it.. I will b awake all night to catch yr update... waiting 😉
II ne to vandita ke dreams ki dhaziyan uda di...she didn't say yes to sree but told the entire office... poor R&B...he must be feeling bad that day... gusse mai she said she is getting married and now poor vandu ke sapne toont gaye...
i really like ur twist and turns...its just so unexpected... i thought what will R&B say yes or no...yaha toh ulta hi ho gaya...by the way i like that line not extensively...he also saw their future together... so so so cute...

Yep... thats what it is😆

Hey we want a perfect TAMBRAM wedding not YHM wedding with her in the 9 yard saree.I used to love to see my friends mom wearing that on special occasions with her diamond nose rings... her vendakka sambar aww I still can picture her... BTW I am not a tambram or a tamil but love the culture.. 😉
Originally posted by nidhi.b23

II ne to vandita ke dreams ki dhaziyan uda di...she didn't say yes to sree but told the entire office... poor R&B...he must be feeling bad that day... gusse mai she said she is getting married and now poor vandu ke sapne toont gaye...
i really like ur twist and turns...its just so unexpected... i thought what will R&B say yes or no...yaha toh ulta hi ho gaya...by the way i like that line not extensively...he also saw their future together... so so so cute...

Agar usne EXTENSIVELY socha bhi☺️ to woh "Vandita" kyon batayega😉
He will tell "II" nahi...

Not only is he an introvert, he is extremely private, even Mihir doesnt know whats going on in his mind😳
Originally posted by Goosecool

Hey we want a perfect TAMBRAM wedding not YHM wedding with her in the 9 yard saree.I used to love to see my friends mom wearing that on special occasions with her diamond nose rings... her vendakka sambar aww I still can picture her... BTW I am not a tambram or a tamil but love the culture.. 😉

Anu is the wedding planner... DONE!!!

Seri... but u didnt say "Sree II wedding?" or "R&B II" wedding😉
Ada konjam clarify pannu😆

Anu is the wedding planner... DONE!!!

Seri... but u didnt say "Sree II wedding?" or "R&B II" wedding😉
Ada konjam clarify pannu😆

Iduku ellam clarification vera venuma?😲😲

Vidya😲
Originally posted by Jinvera

I pick up 5 di... I m craving fr yr updates... ready 4 it.. I will b awake all night to catch yr update... waiting 😉

Same here ! I'm with you 👍🏼 
Kyun na poori vasooli ki jaye jabh bumper offer ho 😛😛

Vidya😛
Originally posted by Vidyaa

Same here ! I'm with you👍🏼
Kyun na poori vasooli ki jaye jabh bumper offer ho😛😛

Vidya😛

I was sure there r many nuts like me... 😆 pura vasool Krenge Millke... refreshing again and again... waiting for marathon updates...

we want 5 updates Nisha di 😳
Originally posted by Vidyaa

Iduku ellam clarification vera venuma?😲😲

Vidya😲
she wants us to pullour hair out 😆   common da update tharu kanna pattukutty please... 😳