SW Symph 3-"I am Sam" on 139 - Page 62

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Arya1991

Ashu!

I am a Design student, not a Political Science student!

Aristotle's Rhetoric is a reading from an extra elective class I am a part of.
So, technically, I brought that on myself. 🤢

As for my lecturer, he's already in the room.
There's no way he'll give us a off/library hour. All I can pray for is that whatever is keeping him occupied with his laptop now continues to do so beyond 10AM.
Actually, I hope he is also waiting for the SW update from Nisha! 😆

9.50AM
10AM, please come fast!

Oopsieee.. Still you arent left out.. Your extra elective is part of Pol only.. Lol He should continue peering inside his lappy beyond 10..
I toh hope that only.. So that he can discuss the update after he has read it with you.. Rofl..
9.55 hai.. Jaldi aaooo update!!!!
Originally posted by Ranu1234

Ok 10 more mins left . nisha you have made me mad . I must have re read the blue part of your last part like 10 times...honestly don't remember doing anything remotely like this ever!!

Me tooo!!!!
Originally posted by ashu9

Oopsieee.. Still you arent left out.. Your extra elective is part of Pol only.. Lol He should continue peering inside his lappy beyond 10..
I toh hope that only.. So that he can discuss the update after he has read it with you.. Rofl..
9.55 hai.. Jaldi aaooo update!!!!

Haha!
I hope so! At least then I'll have something to discuss!
It's not like I've gotten through all the readings that we will be discussing in class today 😕
::cringes::
9.59 AM

And.
I refuse to apologise for the stalker-esque behaviour.
Nisha is to be held responsible. SW is like a drug. And. She's the supplier.
Edited by Arya1991 - 9 years ago
Title changed... Update in moments.. Shall finish eating... C ya soon dearies!!!
Wow new update.. What a wonderful name.. zindagi gulzar hai...
NISHU,
THAT WAS AN BRILLIANT UPDATE...SPEECHLESS YAAR...I LOVED UR WRITTING STYLE...SO UNIQUE...I MINUTE IS ONLY LEFT...UPDATE SOON...LOVE U...

I LOVED ESP THESE DETAILS ...IT REMAINDS ME OF MY OLDEN DAYS...WE USE DTO WEAR THE SAME KUNJAM...BRILLIANT NISHU...U DESCRIBE THE SCENE SO NICELY THAT I CD VISUALIZE EVERYTHING YAAR...MINDBOLWINGGGUUU👏

She was even wearing the South Indian kunjalam... parandi the three little velvet balls held by gold foil shaped like a cone... Appa was reminded of his lil Ishita kutti during navaratri wearing pattu paavadai..😭

Edited by banana.ishra - 9 years ago
10.01 AM ho gaya!

Ek full minute late!

My fingertips can't hold on anymore...

Zindagi Gulzar Hai *i dont knw the emoticon for super excited*
Jaldiii
where is the update.. tired of refreshing it.. still I can't find it 😭