SW Symph 3-"I am Sam" on 139 - Page 61

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by swaram

Finally, we get to peek into R&B's mind! Clap
Loved the analysis. Clearly, they have done everything except communicating with each other properly, sometimes due to ego, sometimes just ignoring the need and other times, pure destinty!
So many questions in his head.
Will R&B still just ignore his thoughts and take the escape route or face it? Hmm. Shocked

He rarely does HOURS of thinking, he is an introvert that likes to READ and not THINK
This morning was quite uncharacteristic because he is unable to concentrate Embarrassed
The whole marriage deal threw him off, he doesn't hate his Dad any less. Is still attracted to her just the same... but marriage?

The whole beyond sex, beyond living together, beyond caring

He articulated SOME of his admiration todayBig smile
Yes Anu
Will def be another one tonite, around 10 AM IST
I am having a coworker over tonite for dinner so scrambling to get everything ready 
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Originally posted by Ranu1234

What a lovely chapter actually explains a lot of where R&B is coming fromClap
So he sees his dad's admin when he enters ,is it the same one as the scandal one ?
Is he going to find some clue? Sorry  had to ask will we get another one tonite ? 

Oh! That one is LONG GONE Anu

Slapped a sexual harassment lawsuit on Excelsior, was "Settled out of court"DeadAngryCry
Ranjan now has a male admin remember,Angry in Part 2, R&B receives a meeting invite from the guy for rejoining Excelsior and learning the ropes?
Ah ok got it, now remember , I think I am stuck with this thing that he will find out his father is innocent so keep looking for that.. Loved the way you brought in the fact that she is different an outlier to his normal statistical data..

Yes Anu
Will def be another one tonite, around 10 AM IST
I am having a coworker over tonite for dinner so scrambling to get everything ready 
Thanks !!! U know I never thought but totally enjoying these more serious parts too the whole anticipation on what could happen next is just awesome!

Originally posted by nividances

That was good...really good. I loved the part that was from R&B's perspective, though the entire thing was very well written and commendable; guess I am just more intrigued by R&B at this point in time. Running low on sleep and functioning on a caffeine-induced frenzy so I can't think of anymore to say right now Nish. But I hope it's enough to let you know that you are doing an amazing job! Each part just takes it up a notch higher.

Thank you Thank you Thank you

No problem at all Nivi
You can write whenever. This story will be around for a whileWink
The story will be around for a while...am hanging on to these words. Day Dreaming I wish it never ends!

What a lovely chapter actually explains a lot of where R&B is coming fromClap
So he sees his dad's admin when he enters ,is it the same one as the scandal one ?
Is he going to find some clue? Sorry  had to ask will we get another one tonite ? 

Oh! That one is LONG GONE Anu

Slapped a sexual harassment lawsuit on Excelsior, was "Settled out of court"DeadAngryCry
Ranjan now has a male admin remember,Angry in Part 2, R&B receives a meeting invite from the guy for rejoining Excelsior and learning the ropes?
Ah ok got it, now remember , I think I am stuck with this thing that he will find out his father is innocent so keep looking for that.. Loved the way you brought in the fact that she is different an outlier to his normal statistical data..

She has behaved differently in every way from the women he has known thus far...
Her education, her boldness, her self confidence, her constant chatter...her passion for singing, her sense of humor, her hitting it out of the park smartness at work, daring to take him on... no he doesn't picture himself as a scary demon or anything, but she is not afraid to speak up... he also knows she is inexperienced and vulnerable. She didnt go "All the way".All the women he has dated thus far never "depended" on him for emotional support. This one does... he senses it and doesn't know what to do.Embarrassed

But...

He has driven her away completely today... when he realizes he has is when he will do something about it...
Nisha... this just keeps getting better and better.  Life got me busy so i wasn't able to enjoy this properly and I come and read and I feel like I've bee  on a roller coaster ride...  Smile

I really admire the tempos and mood switches in  each chapter and how beautifully you handle, craft and balance between them.  What I love about your writing is that it's never OTT... always beautifully written and described and right at the edge of the emotion without seeming cliche .

I love the little peeks into R&B's mind- you really keep him mysterious in the best of ways and I love it.  But his  concerns and inner battles read so genuine- I appreciate that he isn't shown to have a 'eureka moment' so to speak but rather going to the process of  evaluating and understanding to get to his realization- very realistic.  I think that's the word I use most when I describe your work but I just can't think of a better compliment for this... or a better way to describe why it has such a pull for me and I'm sure so many others as well.

I also really appreciate your little insights in to both sets of parents' minds... and your description of the chocolate cake comparison honestly made me laugh because  @ some point I think I relayed  that that's how i feel about this story.

Things are finally at a heads now and I am so excited to see what's next for all of them.  Seems everything is out in the open for the most part on II's side at least and it's a beautiful place  for her to be really.  She needs to go through that to get to the other side and I am eager to see how she gets there.

Terrific job, as always. And thank you very much for taking us on this beautiful journey.Hug
Edited by RomComFan - 6 years ago

She has behaved differently in every way from the women he has known thus far...
Her education, her boldness, her self confidence, her constant chatter...her passion for singing, her sense of humor, her hitting it out of the park smartness at work, daring to take him on... no he doesn't picture himself as a scary demon or anything, but she is not afraid to speak up... he also knows she is inexperienced and vulnerable. She didnt go "All the way".All the women he has dated thus far never "depended" on him for emotional support. This one does... he senses it and doesn't know what to do.Embarrassed

But...

He has driven her away completely today... when he realizes he has is when he will do something about it...
Eager to see R&B winning her back. Smile