Ye Hai Mohabbatein

SW Symph 3-"I am Sam" on 139 - Page 61

deepali.rock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ashu9

Deepali ji bachi.. She isnt fast bey.. She had slowed down a lot these days.. Phir bhi.. She is giving out exemplary updates each time she writes.
I understand how tired you get after college.. Rofl.. Koi nai.. Break time mein padhle..
Waise bhi I keep updating you with gist each time she writes.. 😛

It's not only that yaar.. I return around 6.30ish then just lie down to relieve myself off body pains.. Get up look into my studies prac files assignments tutorials.. Theirs extras too.. I m up till 1 at least and then slump off.. Morning again routine starts early..

Haha I know your gists are my lifeline yaar..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Aristotle is a realist.. Thays why his book is so dry.. Like the Thar. .Ermmm.. We as political science students should not be saying such things.. Lol.. Lekin kya karein, SwSy is simply awesome!!!! Its so amazing, I cant explain!!
Pray for your lecturer to be absent or she/he giving you a leeway.. Like a library hour or something..
deepali.rock thumbnail
And for a change I m at home today.. But have been sitting with my laptop since an hour.. There's so much going on in my head
Ashu25 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: deepali.rock

And for a change I m at home today.. But have been sitting with my laptop since an hour.. There's so much going on in my head

Ghar pe kyon hai tu??? College nahi jaana???
Hawww.. Gutter mind.. Kya chalra tere dimag mein 😆
Jinvera thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sorry Nisha Di, I hv GATE xam on 1 st feb so I was not able to post comment...
bt I have to say that we will read forever what u write... after marriage, after SR and II staying at Mulcha marg.. and Njoyed lot current updates.. it's amazing...write the way u like we will definitely read.. It's YHM 4 me.. SW has become drug to me... I m so addicted to it.. so I want u to go on and on and on for forever...so much excited abt mrg and after mrg life of II& R&B.. bring it on dii..
I think my watch had stopped working 10 baj hi nhi rahe 😆

And thank u very much for not ending and continuing it... thanx so so so much dii.. it means a world for nuts like us.. crazzy 4 yr writing..

Waiting 4 update..
deepali.rock thumbnail

Ghar pe kyon hai tu??? College nahi jaana???
Hawww.. Gutter mind.. Kya chalra tere dimag mein 😆

LOL 🤣 BTW you missed page 79 comment 😡
nividances thumbnail
I've missed the last few updates and I'm jealous of everyone who got to read, comment, and appreciate the chapters while I'm on stuck on a boring date with my cell bio textbook tonight. ðŸ˜­
Par kal Friday hai which means that I will have a date with my beloved SW Symphonies. ðŸ˜ƒ 
Watch out tomorrow evening Nish, I may just blow up this topic enough to lead to thread number 4. ðŸ˜†
Arya1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Aristotle is a realist.. Thays why his book is so dry.. Like the Thar. .Ermmm.. We as political science students should not be saying such things.. Lol.. Lekin kya karein, SwSy is simply awesome!!!! Its so amazing, I cant explain!!
Pray for your lecturer to be absent or she/he giving you a leeway.. Like a library hour or something..

Ashu!

I am a Design student, not a Political Science student!

Aristotle's Rhetoric is a reading from an extra elective class I am a part of.
So, technically, I brought that on myself. 🤢

As for my lecturer, he's already in the room.
There's no way he'll give us a off/library hour. All I can pray for is that whatever is keeping him occupied with his laptop now continues to do so beyond 10AM.
Actually, I hope he is also waiting for the SW update from Nisha! 😆

9.50AM
10AM, please come fast!
Edited by Arya1991 - 9 years ago
Ashu25 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: deepali.rock

It's not only that yaar.. I return around 6.30ish then just lie down to relieve myself off body pains.. Get up look into my studies prac files assignments tutorials.. Theirs extras too.. I m up till 1 at least and then slump off.. Morning again routine starts early..

Haha I know your gists are my lifeline yaar..

Awww.. My poor baby!! You are working really hard... I know.. Can really understand what you mist be going through..
Lifeline toh Nisha ke updates hai..
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Ok 10 more mins left . nisha you have made me mad . I must have re read the blue part of your last part like 10 times...honestly don't remember doing anything remotely like this ever!!