SW Symph 3-"I am Sam" on 139 - Page 60

Posted: 9 years ago
i have commented on pg 66 dont comment di but like it so that i got to know u have read it...
i mean i in my life never typed so much except for letters given by my CA...😑

and comment on part...i love the conversation...role reversal ...can i again say i love them...
waiting for 10:00...for next update...
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Ashu and KG
EGGJACTLY

Thanks for getting that...

Appa ellathayum vitaar aval epdi samayal kalai la expert nu avan kitta sollitaar
Vadivel solra madiri "Ippo adu REMBA mukyam paar"🀣

OK non Tamil folks... Appa ne saari chinta ek side rakh di aur II ke cooking skills ki tareef mein lag gaye🀣

Ayyo that was sooo funnyπŸ˜† He was more interested in talking about her cooking skills...

N  leaving his Mundu down showing respect n then becoming stern after knowing that he is "the high school dropout"

SOMEBODY MENTIONED BEFORE THAT  PRAKASH RAJ as APPA πŸ˜†

UNBELIEVAHBUL
YOU ALL ARE

THANKS SO VERY MUCH

YES YES YES... THE NEXT PART
Which was originally considered the finale coming right up

thank u for not ending...i really want to see that...
one thing i would like to see R&B and his siblings talking about II...even though R&B will not talk and pass his half smile...but since i love sam...so love to see her... but that will be awesome ...discussing about marriage...teasing him...

The next one... will be at 10 AM IST
Who ever wants to stay on for the drama that follows, the wedding, the suhaag raat (NO NO SWAYING CURTAINS AND CANDLES) and II 's life in Malcha Marg with the Dude can continue reading after tonite
Ok I shall be up , I don't think I can sleep before that ..
Originally posted by Arya1991

res

Me first! Me first! ME FIRST!
πŸ₯³
::crazy mad-girl dancing::

Oops. Sorry. Forgot that I'm in a public space 😳

::pretends that crazy mad-girl dancing never happened::

Nisha,

You evil, evil, evil woman, who writes far, far too beautifully for my good.

You stopped right there.
Ittana kodumai yedakku??!
Ippo naa epidi ennoda college-work mudippen?!
That cliffhanger ending is going to keep replaying in my head, with all the different outcomes that my poor sleep-deprived brain can come up with!! πŸ˜•
Poor Aristotle. How does his Book of Rhetoric even stand a chance of competing with THE Software Symphonies?

Aiiiyyyooo!!
R&B in suit!!! πŸ˜³ ::swoons::
And. You made R&B and II match (burgundy tie & II's dawani)!!!! πŸ˜†πŸ‘

So. I am pulling an all-nighter in an attempt to catch up on my work & assignments. And. I can honestly say that I've spent more time refreshing SW3 than reading for my assignments πŸ˜•
That's the power of your writing.

You have this ability to convey the emotions of the characters by using their smallest gestures, without the blatant expression which is the norm in most writings. So much so, that a good workaholic college student (namely me) can't focus on work anymore.

I'm constantly empathizing with II... and seeing me in her actions and even the lack of them...
R&B gave me hope... and disappointment... and then again brought hope back to me... Just as he does to II.

R&B ki himmat toh dekho!
Khulle aam ladki ke baap ke saamne darwaaza bandh kar liya!
::swoons again::
Gosh. Your R&B has made a total fan-girl out of me.
The time that I don't spend reading his antics, I spend fantasizing about finding my own R&B.

It's the littlest actions/inactions that make Software Symphonies and all these beloved characters come so, so, so close to life.

Again, at the cost of being repetitive and boring, I must say this...
You write far, far too beautifully for my sanity.

Holding onto the edges of the cliff with the tips of my fingers,
Arya.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU kanna

And for the BLUE this whole entire comment goes to the 1st pageπŸ˜ƒ

No I dont expect everyone to say such things, but like at work performance reviews, or Linked In
The first page is my BRAG SHEETπŸ‘πŸ˜³

For a regular wife/mother/employee like ME its PHE-NOM-ENAL😳
Nish how many updates have I missed.. 5,6 or 7 don't remember lost the count.. Either you are going too fast or I am too held up with my college and extras.. Hope to catch up soon though πŸ˜ƒ

Who ever wants to stay on for the drama that follows, the wedding, the suhaag raat (NO NO SWAYING CURTAINS AND CANDLES) and II 's life in Malcha Marg with the Dude can continue reading after tonite

thank god nisha that u mentioned time...i have gone bonkers..woke up at 6 am found new update...read it and when u ended in cliff hanger i was like y i woke up..n after that im just trying to sleep but all im getting in dreams is that u have send 3-4 updates and i have missed all...chalo acha hai..now i can just relax and complete my other works...
after 10am i will be refreshing like a person in mission...

thank god nisha that u mentioned time...i have gone bonkers..woke up at 6 am found new update...read it and when u ended in cliff hanger i was like y i woke up..n after that im just trying to sleep but all im getting in dreams is that u have send 3-4 updates and i have missed all...chalo acha hai..now i can just relax and complete my other works...
after 10am i will be refreshing like a person on mission...
Originally posted by deepali.rock

Nish how many updates have I missed.. 5,6 or 7 don't remember lost the count.. Either you are going too fast or I am too held up with my college and extras.. Hope to catch up soon though πŸ˜ƒ

Deepali ji bachi.. She isnt fast bey.. She had slowed down a lot these days.. Phir bhi.. She is giving out exemplary updates each time she writes.
I understand how tired you get after college.. Rofl.. Koi nai.. Break time mein padhle..
Waise bhi I keep updating you with gist each time she writes.. πŸ˜›

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU kanna

And for the BLUE this whole entire comment goes to the 1st pageπŸ˜ƒ

No I dont expect everyone to say such things, but like at work performance reviews, or Linked In
The first page is my BRAG SHEETπŸ‘πŸ˜³

For a regular wife/mother/employee like ME its PHE-NOM-ENAL😳

::crazy mad-girl dancing::
My comment is going to the first page!
MY comment is going to the FIRST PAGE!
Yaaayyy!!!!
::more crazy mad-girl dancing::
This calls for one more partayyy!!!
πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

The BLUE is actually true.

Aristotle and hisRhetoric are so dry! And can go take a hike in the Thar Desert, for all I care. I'm absolutely positively sure that they'll find appropriately dry & prickly company there.

Software Symphonies on the other hand... Is like nectar from the flower of the Flame of the Forest. Odorless (Not necessarily demanding attention when you know not what it holds), but once you have a taste of it... There's absolutely no way that you won't come back for more.

God. 10'o clock can't come fastly-slow enough.πŸ˜•
I WANT SW3 update. SUPER fastly. πŸ˜†
I don't want class to start. 😭
Both are happening at 10 AM.
Quel dommage!
Je ne veux pas etre dans ma classe.
😭
Yaaravudu enna kaapathengaaa!!!