SW Symph 3-"I am Sam" on 139 - Page 6

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Ranu1234

I dont see Not Extensively on page 6 , you have left us in a cliff hanger -- yes /no . This morning i almost felt like putting out a poll whether R&B will say yes or no ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† but had to step out .. now cant wait to read this update...
WOW 3rd thread...so happy to be part of your journey THANK YOU ur passion in writing is commendable ... so proud of you๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

now i do let me read it :-)
Originally posted by Hsp.canada

Congarts on the third thread, love the way you always end it with a cliff hanger ๐Ÿ˜ญ and we readers are left to our imagination or should I say we are not able to focus to anything as we are constantly checking our devices for the update ๐Ÿ˜›
At our place we always you to have mango milkshake at night in summertime and  in winter something of besan and complain milk in winter ( you always manage to bring a sweet memories of childhood & youth) 

I LOVEEE Mango milkshakes yaar
Main hired killer bhi ban sakti hoon mangoes ya milkshake ke liye๐Ÿ˜†
Rasna yaad hai? Rasna would be something people drank a lot in Delhi's scorching summers, before the US soda companies gutted everything๐Ÿ˜ญ
Thumbs up, with Kapil Dev's toothy smile๐Ÿค—

THANKS FOR LOVING THE REFERENCES, it makes the story more enjoyable and the journey more realistic nahi?
Originally posted by Goosecool

Vanduuu pops the QUESTION TO R&B ... I almost spit my chai on my sofa...๐Ÿ˜†
I thought she's goin to Sam n both banding together to get these loonies together... Par apne tho directly sixer Mara yaar...๐Ÿ‘

You are impressing me more after every update daaa... Loved it... Looking forward to more of your THRILLERCUMROM story daaa

Yep... thats what it is๐Ÿ˜†
I hope the image search doesn't scare him! Poor half naked grooms!
Originally posted by Wings-of-Fire

I hope the image search doesn't scare him! Poor half naked grooms!

Hey hey hey

I take HUGE offence to that...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Its the MOST intense SEXY BEAUTIFUL wedding ceremony in the world๐Ÿ˜ณโ˜บ๏ธ
I wish I lived in India and u did too and u could go to one๐Ÿ˜ญ ... u wouldn't insult the rituals then๐Ÿ˜ƒ

P.S.  in case u missed  the 1000 or so posts I AM AN IYER BTW๐Ÿ˜ณ
oh wow what a lovely update... poor R&B honestly thinks she will marry sree and she thinks he will go with marlese ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ mere bache and of course he has to google iyer weddings ๐Ÿ˜ณ and she has to see her akka and R&B together ..
So vandu akka atleast knows that the only problem from his side is sree nothing else ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ every update really keeps us wanting to know what happens next.
I also cant wait for Shravu/R&B date .. i know its saturday dont want to put pressure but any idea when we can expect our next update๐Ÿ˜‰..

Awesome Update..Too Good...๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by Ranu1234

oh wow what a lovely update... poor R&B honestly thinks she will marry sree and she thinks he will go with marlese ๐Ÿ˜ญ mere bache and of course he has to google iyer weddings ๐Ÿ˜ณ and she has to see her akka and R&B together ..
So vandu akka atleast knows that the only problem from his side is sree nothing else ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ every update really keeps us wanting to know what happens next.
I also cant wait for Shravu/R&B date .. i know its saturday dont want to put pressure but any idea when we can expect our next update๐Ÿ˜‰..

OK Pick a number between 0 and 5 and I shall do that many today

No I am not kidding๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I NEVER kid when it comes to this couple๐Ÿ˜ณ

THANK YOU THANK YOU

The guy was honest, but Akka never asked him WHY would she say that...
The next part when she throws II in the blender and shreds her... she will know๐Ÿคฃ
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Hey hey hey

I take HUGE offence to that...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Its the MOST intense SEXY BEAUTIFUL wedding ceremony in the world๐Ÿ˜ณโ˜บ๏ธ
I wish I lived in India and u did too and u could go to one๐Ÿ˜ญ ... u wouldn't insult the rituals then๐Ÿ˜ƒ

P.S.  in case u missed  the 1000 or so posts I AM AN IYER BTW๐Ÿ˜ณ

No offense to Iyer weddings but even if both of us lived in India, you couldn't take me to a wedding! I don't go to weddings! But Bengali Muslim weddings are beautiful too!
Edited by Wings-of-Fire - 9 years ago
I just have 1 question... next update kabh padhne ko milega ???
No wonder if I totally lose it by then...๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Vidya ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by Vidyaa - 9 years ago