SW Symph 3-"I am Sam" on 139 - Page 59

Posted: 9 years ago
UNBELIEVAHBUL
YOU ALL ARE

THANKS SO VERY MUCH

YES YES YES... THE NEXT PART
Which was originally considered the finale coming right up

WARNING just for Nicchus: Please stop reading if you want after this one. You are not obligated to read it as you know... It will be "dragging" and will go on for the next decade😆 I dont want to read compares to perverted creepy things so I am protecting myself hope you will understand😭

Originally posted by Nichuss

hope ths meeting goin to change ishra

PLEASEEE😆

I AM BEGGING YOU 😛
Dont refer to them as ISHRA😭

Its taken me ONE entire month and 130 chapters of this beautiful love story to disinfect my system, I DON'T want reminders😭

Please refer to them as R&B -II coz thats what they are😳👏
Thanks
Originally posted by Nisha0604

UNBELIEVAHBUL
YOU ALL ARE

THANKS SO VERY MUCH

YES YES YES... THE NEXT PART
Which was originally considered the finale coming right up

WARNING just for Nicchus: Please stop reading if you want after this one. You are not obligated to read it as you know... It will be "dragging" and will go on for the next decade😆 I dont want to read compares to perverted creepy things so I am protecting myself hope you will understand😭

So happy to note that! 👍🏼
Can't wait!

Edited by swaram - 9 years ago
The next one... will be at 10 AM IST
Who ever wants to stay on for the drama that follows, the wedding, the suhaag raat (NO NO SWAYING CURTAINS AND CANDLES) and II 's life in Malcha Marg with the Dude can continue reading after tonite
One more thing I noticed.. Appa is hilarious... Rofl.. He is more considered about his daughter being gifted cook books. .Rofl..Well, the fact being he doesnt have an idea of what actually transpires between his daughter and ermmm.. The devil

The next one... will be at 10 AM IST
Who ever wants to stay on for the drama that follows, the wedding, the suhaag raat (NO NO SWAYING CURTAINS AND CANDLES) and II 's life in Malcha Marg with the Dude can continue reading after tonite

Nisha!! I can read yoir writings to eternity.. Simply bring it on!!! M waiting here... Pakka 10 no??? Ll finish up wid breakfastn aall.. Lol...
Jaldiii

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">PLEASEEE😆</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I AM BEGGING YOU😛</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Dont refer to them as ISHRA😭</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Its taken me ONE entire month and 130 chapters of this beautiful love story to disinfect my system, I DON'T want reminders😭</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Please refer to them as R&B -II coz thats what they are😳👏</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Thanks</font>

FISH!!! Nichus its not ISHRA here..
WE ONLY KNOW RB N II.. THEY ARE THE LEADS.. REFER THEM THAT WAY.. Please.. Thank you 😃
Ashu and KG
EGGJACTLY

Thanks for getting that...

Appa ellathayum vitaar aval epdi samayal kalai la expert nu avan kitta sollitaar
Vadivel solra madiri "Ippo adu REMBA mukyam paar"🤣

OK non Tamil folks... Appa ne saari chinta ek side rakh di aur II ke cooking skills ki tareef mein lag gaye🤣
II's life at Malcha Marg with the dude
Hw will this hr and a half pass...
And what will this story be without those amazing comments...

P.s. i googled the half sari...vry pretty

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Ashu and KG
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">EGGJACTLY</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Thanks for getting that...</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Appa ellathayum vitaar aval epdi samayal kalai la expert nu avan kitta sollitaar</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Vadivel solra madiri "Ippo adu REMBA mukyam paar"🤣</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">OK non Tamil folks... Appa ne saari chinta ek side rakh di aur II ke cooking skills ki tareef mein lag gaye🤣</font>

When I read that part.. I could literally imagine Appa leaping out of wherever he was sitting and asking RB about cooking books.. Rofl.