Take your pick
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

I can turn it into a separation or turn into a confrontation

your choice
Take your pick

I think you are the best person to decide it. Its your story... The best thing is that I am able to relate to whatever you write. As long as you keep it real like this instead of making it irrationally filmy, I am ur fan. So u need to decide what ur R&B and II will do??? I am eagerly waiting for the next update 
Kiranmai1232000 thumbnail
Next update is ll and rb confrontation is better
sparkleamina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Am at airport waiting for my mum and thinking it'd b cool to have a II & R&B confrontation at the airport...then mayb mini separation cos he has to leave for work...
Arya1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

I can turn it into a separation or turn into a confrontation

your choice
Take your pick

As I already said... Even the possibility of R&B using that one-way-no-return ticket from Dubai to Paris makes me want to curl up & cry.

So.

CONFRONTATION, it is!

kg1404 thumbnail
"My task...is, by the power of the written word to make you hear, to make you feel - it is, before all, to make you see. That - and no more - and it is everything."
--JOSEPH CONRAD--

Nisha, Just like a few books, this quote has stayed with me over the years and today after reading the pt.Strangers on a subway, I see you in the Quote more than Conrad...
I have read somewhere that we do not remember days but we remember moments. The symphonies in
Letting Go...
Reading &YT History...
Morse Code...
Strangers on a subway...
will stay etched in me forever. Looking forward to lock away more in my 'Godrej Safe''''

swatib.123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
confrontation nisha no seperation plzzz...
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Confrontation!!!!!!!! 
kg1404 thumbnail
Since u asked, a separation and then a confrontation, it's already sat mrng. Does she go return it to the Guard?? What R u planning? . He leaves for Dubai noonish. Isn't it.? So how abt ,he receives the stuff,fumes and takes off but doesn't use the Dubai Paris tkt to come bk and confront.
Shucks N, what's this,looks like I am forever here in this forum . I hv not used the phone so much even during my pre /wedding engagement days.
SunshineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Gosh... I don't know what to say... strangers on subway ... absolutely outstanding...  I read the updates whilst stuck in a jam this morning (yes that long jam😭)...and then at work read strangers again and again with my morning cuppa 

a simple metro ride and 2 estranged friends? lovers?  One goading, attempting to return to normalcy and the other unrelenting - Beautifully done Nisha

the power of  your writing is unparalleled.. I haven't been to my local library in the past one month whereas before Christmas my weeks would be incomplete without at least one visit there. You have it in you girl. Thank you for giving me one of the best reading experiences in my life.