Ye Hai Mohabbatein

SW Symph 3-"I am Sam" on 139 - Page 55

Ashu25 thumbnail
Next update kab hai Nisha??? Do I stay up or go off to sleep??

taara113 thumbnail
Paris se bhagke vapis aana bahut philmy ho jaega ( vaise muje to philmy pasand hai)...
So will he not come...will he come back for sone work...wat abt that gm, was he not in india fr that, vo ho gae ? Or will he come back for that...Or will he actually come back for II ( and admitting to his heart while doing that ) 
Sawal pe sawal...
Edited by taara113 - 9 years ago
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
She's letting him go. Good choice. You can't hope to keep someone who doesn't wanna be there. 
-AditiS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
"her borderline foolish, no utter complete foolish behavior had resulted in a shattered heart. Since she didnt have another heart she could play any more
She pulled her tee down from her left shoulder in the rest room though, she found it smelled woodsy.."

hmm.. i didn't realise when a lone tear escaped my eye. .
-AditiS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
strangers in subway. .. πŸ˜­
II (Ishita Iyer will be more appropriate) is going for the closure. 

reminded me of Rachel's closure scene from Friends.
Edited by Ad_Mumbai_Girl - 9 years ago
taara113 thumbnail
Ohk im getting bored...so im reading them agn and every time a new random silly thing pops into my mind...serious stuff im nt getting into
Nish there is no way u don't recognize a couple in a delhi metro frn CP-GGN.. It is so bloody crowded, how many u might just miss...so its just the way the guy stands with the girl that you just knw...
At times i wish to hv a bf for just dat...thoda koe push karke jagah banade πŸ€£ but then im very short n II is so tall she might not need that help but ek gesture to banta hai...i hope they stand like that...

My fimy mind was thinking r&b shld get a seat n not offer it to II and maybe then he can get up fr an old man...i knw d stry is nt filmy but i am and so is my imagination πŸ˜‰  there is no such significance to it but aewae...

P.s. tom on my way to cp im surely gng to see II and R&B all over d metro...vaise bhi it will be update time then...
Edited by taara113 - 9 years ago
Abhinaiscool thumbnail
Read all three updates at one go
Solitary
You have shown beautifully the inner turmoil of three people who really need each other... My heart went out for ranjan in this chapter ... He is the one who has lost the most in the scandal he lost his wife(whom I feel he loved n respected a lot) and his kids...there is something that seems out of place in the scandal story... That's the power of your pen NISHA ... Once people. Start to feel for your character s that is the time you know that you are the BEST at what you are doing

Brew and burnout

Loved to see the interactions of the characters... She giving him the cold shoulder... Ranjan talking to ishita about the marriage proposal... I think he was reaching out to his son through II... As he said parents always think about the best interest of their children... Appa is also thinking about his kid... How can a parent think about marrying their kid in a family where women r not respected... But marrying her off to a family like MURTHY's is extreme...πŸ˜•

Strangers on a subway 

Loved the way he was following her like a. Lost puppy... Talking nonstop just to make her talk... As if one look from her would warm him up... That was sooo romantic ... N I think ishita took the bait right.! Is there a confrontation before him going of to Dubai... Is she gonna drop his STUFF at MALCHA MARG?
☺️

Phew this is the longest post ever for me ... Wrote one before it got deleted... Do reply if you have time... I know u r a busy girl... ;) 
cool_arpana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
😭
You r taking us too thru a roller coaster of emotions

On a diff note the last updates' backdrop in metro reminded me of my OS i wrote months back😳

Here's d link

Waiting eagerly fr update...

nidhi.b23 thumbnail
aww yaar...i was smiling the whole time but end mai aapne rula diya...poor II..heartbroken... i really like the way she treated him...he needs a reality check...but end mai when she packes his gifts and wrote Ishita...i reallt felt crying...wanted to hug her...
One way ticket...nooo...R&B can't leave...how will confrontation happen then...i think he will get her package and then will come to meet her...something like that...
swaram thumbnail
Literally biting my nails in anticipation of the upcoming confrontation.
You have a unique way Nisha of turning the most normal situations into such exciting experiences with your characters who are so real , I can hardly make myself believe they are fictional anymore. 

You have kept us so hooked, we almost wait like the trained seals or dolphins in the shows which are waiting hungrily to lap up the next fish!πŸ˜† 

Waiting eagerly for our next fish. Hope its a big one!πŸ˜ƒ