Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
i was actually feeling bad for II reading the initial part...the way she is with her parents, the whole marriage thing...poor soul...but then when she cold shouldered R&B, i shouted GO GIRL!!!!!
he should get a push...only then he will do something...
modernfamily thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Nisha my love, this is going greatπŸ‘. So Ranjan is aware of the affair. I guess he saw them kissing in the balcony.  Please bring Sam back, she exudes positivity. He has mastered French in 4 years, the dude can easily learn Tamil. Waiting for the day when he'll stump her. No, I'm not asking for a long Tamil speechπŸ˜‰. I know the well enough to expect that of him. 
Can't wait for the confrontation though I'm sad that it's ending😭. 
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

Yesterday I commented while I was filling the gasπŸ˜‰. The guy out there showed me the sign no cellphone in this area

There were 3 cars ahead of me at the pump and for once I was waiting happily reading on my phone. Yes it isn't safe to use the phone at the pump right!!!
πŸ˜†
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: modernfamily

Nisha my love, this is going greatπŸ‘. So Ranjan is aware of the affair. I guess he saw them kissing in the balcony.Please bring Sam back, she exudes positivity. He has mastered French in 4 years, the dude can easily learn Tamil. Waiting for the day when he'll stump her. No, I'm not asking for a long Tamil speechπŸ˜‰. I know the well enough to expect that of him.

</div><div>Can't wait for the confrontation though I'm sad that it's ending😭.

What on earth is ending???????
All of a sudden these days why am I seeing posts such as the story is ending and all?? Did the author hint at the closure?? As far as I am aware, there was riot on this thread when she hinted at ending something.. She took back her words that day saying she wont end it and is going to continue it!!!
Someone please shed light on this ITS ENDING part!!
Its just a doubt..
swaram thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think II is handling the situation knowingly or unknowingly quite well. πŸ‘ R&B is starting to realize the place she has already made in his life and is feeling the void immensly.
Superbly writeen Nish!
modernfamily thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ashu9

What on earth is ending???????
All of a sudden these days why am I seeing posts such as the story is ending and all?? Did the author hint at the closure?? As far as I am aware, there was riot on this thread when she hinted at ending something.. She took back her words that day saying she wont end it and is going to continue it!!!
Someone please shed light on this ITS ENDING part!!
Its just a doubt..

I would be the happiest person if she continues yaar. But Nisha keeps hinting at it...we'll have the confrontation now, I guess it's the climax. If you're rebelling, I'm in
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: modernfamily

</div>
<div>I would be the happiest person if she continues yaar. But Nisha keeps hinting at it...we'll have the confrontation now, I guess it's the climax. If you're rebelling, I'm in

She IS NOT ending this anytime soon 😑 😑
Since that day she left the thought of ending it also.. Leave alone hinting at it.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
You think I will keep quiet if she hints at it?? Will create another rebellion here.. She will be forced to open another thread to accommodate all our comments πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
swaram thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Can we expect another update today please?
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashu9

She IS NOT ending this anytime soon 😑 😑
Since that day she left the thought of ending it also.. Leave alone hinting at it.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
You think I will keep quiet if she hints at it?? Will create another rebellion here.. She will be forced to open another thread to accommodate all our comments πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

sorry to butt in but no she doesnt plan to stop right now all she has said is for the past few episodes  it will be sad or emotional before it gets better for the two of them. so we have one with them being strangers in the subway , another a pre confrontation and then weekend things will look up. Post that there is wedding and we are even going to get to them having kids πŸ˜³πŸ‘ so chill and relax and enjoy πŸ˜†
sparkleamina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update! Loving the attitude II is giving R&B and R&B yearning for her attention. ..he is realising what II means to him...yay!

But she owes him again...will R&B try and reclaim what is owed? Hope so...

I am also hoping Ranjan is innocent...he is such a nice guy especially to II its hard to see him being part of a scandal and being guilty.

Looking forward to the great or pre confrontation...thanks Nisha ;)

Edited by sparkleamina - 9 years ago