Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Nisha!!!!! Enge di edithimu pore nee????? I wish I dont fall from there up all of a sudden!!! This is so good di... I am loving it!!! Thanks for a beautiful update babu
Ashu25 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nisha0604

I ll do the "Strangers on a Subway" part next and then it will be the grand confrontation... or pre confrontation

Weekend should be fun chapters...

Waiting!!!!
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸΌ More later. Have to fill gas and head back home πŸ˜†Edited by blue5sky - 9 years ago
Ashu25 thumbnail

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">The show doesn't even exist for me Taara. When my story was insulted I had to make a comment.</font>I avoid saying anything about the show... I avoid it like people would avoid Ebola😲..I dont care if people dont like my writing, publicly comparing it to garbage is unacceptableπŸ˜ƒ..
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I am sorry you still harbor positive feelings for it, I am unable to do anything about it</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Thanks for reading though...</font>

Taara baby, DITTO from my side 😊
Arey we are all here to enjoy a story so different from the show!! Lets discuss the story..
As Nisha put it, the show seriously doesnt exist for me.. I will agree with whatever you said.. But this day, at this point, I hate it.. There was a time I was addicted.. To the core.. Khana bhi bhool jaati thi.. The makers dis betray us.. Every show promises ro be giving us wntertainment.. So did this one.. Bt it failed.. For me atleast..
If u are enjoying it, am happy for you dear!!!
We should not pick fights for silly stuff, should we?? 😊
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Its bugging him no end that she doesn't care for him☺️..They had such a GOOD thing going...πŸ‘ He lost a lover AND he lost a FRIEND
kar na PM...I didnt want to get overly gushy about Ranjan, but yes I felt a moment of compassion as well😭

He lost a lover AND he lost a FRIEND true that lover /infatuation toh they come and go but its finding the one person you can listen music or read a book together or laugh at the same joke now thats difficult . i married my husband because we both loved old hindi songs and as trivial as it may sound thats the one thing thats been our common ground and we totally enjoy the same kind of music/art /books and the rest of the time we fight πŸ˜†

so he in his heart knows that II was his friend who could read him and they could laugh at the same thing or he could put his head on her shoulder and read while she taught Lasya  to twirl her hair.. 😳
so let him go through the process and realize ..
My Ranjan obsession stems from the fact that good things should happen to good people so 4 years this family has suffered made him a nomad,Sam must not be having it easy too with her in-laws, Manny is unable to move on and they are such a good family actually. So whenever II & R&B get married I want a full happy family cause no matter what there is going to be this thing that their mom is not there to witness her fav childs wedding atleast baaki should be happy and make up and they should be like what their life was 4 years back.

Will send you pm thodi der mein..

Hsp.canada thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: blue5sky

πŸ‘πŸΌ More later. Have to fill gas and head back home πŸ˜†

Yesterday I commented while I was filling the gas πŸ˜‰. The guy out there showed me the sign no cellphone in this area 
Hsp.canada thumbnail

I ll do  the "Strangers on a Subway" part next and then it will be the grand confrontation... or pre confrontation

Weekend should be fun chapters...

Bahut Intazar hai next update kaπŸ˜† kya kare yeh dil or dimaag mange more.πŸ˜‰
I havent started any book in last 4 weeks (for the first time in many years) Even my better half is baffled as he could not see any kindle dowloads bills πŸ˜†. 
amrithas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey I,m a silent reader and needless to say admirer of your briliant work here. Most importantly I'm desperate for the next part. πŸ˜³An astounded n clueless R& B for a change chasing, well almost after II. I approve. πŸ‘
Nichuss thumbnail
feeling so bad for ishu...

she s so shattered...

her appa giivng her so much pressure...

atleast her akka there for her...

and is realising her pain...

but what she can do... :(

R&B i guess he started realising he needs ishu

with him forever...

waiting for next part...

liked this part