SW Symph 3-"I am Sam" on 139 - Page 51

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Ishita asks every damn question except what is important.
She should ask what is his opinion on it too.

She atleast got to know about relation between father and son.
But she is still lost as she don't know clear value of her in R&B life.

Waiting for miracle
i hate that lady...stupid moron snob...appa should reject them and not II...he is too angry to see that she is a complete witch...
i just love sharvu..he is an angel...he is kinda thread between these too...and akka also...just like an adorable protective elder sister...ready to be by II side..
i like that line " if and when i want to get married i will do the talking"..means R&B hi karega jo karna hai...II se to mujhe koi umeed nhi hai...she is too emotional and delirious right now...can't think straight...

Originally posted by SAKIV-RAM

Waiting for miracle

same thing i wonder...y she never ask wat is really important... she ask other things assume something and concludes some thing...usko pooch to yaar if he wants to get married... nhi apna hi assumption hi lagana hai...n then she will cry her heart out...
I want that fury to get some action out of R&B...
There is a quote that goes "when love is not madness, its not love" i want to see R&B mad, we have seen him angry i want to see him MAD only then will I be able to believe that there is some love, till then its just a fling...
Sorry Nish i cant resist this mystery called  R&B but iv realized u don't give into pressures but still no harm asking Smile
Originally posted by nidhi.b23

Originally posted by SAKIV-RAM

Waiting for miracle

same thing i wonder...y she never ask wat is really important... she ask other things assume something and concludes some thing...usko pooch to yaar if he wants to get married... nhi apna hi assumption hi lagana hai...n then she will cry her heart out...

Are puch legi to mazaa kaise aaega...conversations might lead to solutions, from what i can make out we are heading towards more confusions...
N evn if she asks do u think R&B will reply... He will just give silent treatment i think...
Edited by taara113 - 6 years ago

This is why I love this story... U never ever lose connect with reality, whatever may be the circumstance.

Brilliantly done!  II  R&B confrontation  reaction scene, a glimpse into R&Bs ghosts and IIs shattered hopes... Just that one scene"but volumes conveyed

Your writing is par excellence girl Clap

nisha, I loved this part n for some strong reasons, liked their convo a lot.

the talk was short but carried lot of meaning na!

How quickly his buried horror surfaced in front of her,  he actually answered her honestly,  openly talked about reality of his relationship with his father n also indirectly committed himself to take the onus of responsibility when he decides to get married. 

and how II behaved with the parents. . yea this is very real.
 u r the best Clap