SW Symph 3-"I am Sam" on 139 - Page 50

Posted: 9 years ago
Gpooo ran
 think think think and thinf hard. Hope he soon understands and ishita also comes clean. They both need to TALK asap.
Originally posted by SunshineBliss

On a totally different note - have to share this

This afternoon whilst picking up my kids fm school, my elder
one said they had DEAR and DEAD time at school
(read that as Drop Everything And Read
& Drop Everything And Draw)

And then he said - he actually said it😲

Mum you've been doing a lot of that since the holidays on ur phone

And then my lil one added😲😲...she doesn't Draw she Dreams

Well...what do I say...SS is the culprit here😳

Drop everything and read and dream certainly
All R&B needs to correct is his assumptions. Cause if the assumption is right, with time (read more data points), eventually all distribution will asymptotically behave like normal!
Originally posted by ashu9

Oh right!! Thats great observation.. I usually never see the index.. I only remember the last updated page number and hop into that..
Thanks for letting us all know 😊

Actually when I am free, I start reading from some random chapter. So I use the index. Actually the index is missing one more chapter--- the baguette gift he gave. Iam still searching for that chapter.
Originally posted by swathi1990

Actually when I am free, I start reading from some random chapter. So I use the index. Actually the index is missing one more chapter--- the baguette gift he gave. Iam still searching for that chapter.

Hahahahah.. Keep searching... Increases views... Lol
.."" My MIL was my fiercest ally and most passionate fangirl The very first fan of my writing I should say, she would preserve my 10-15 page letters to her from the US in her Godrej safe , and share it with friends and family""

I understand and identify with her. The godrej safe bit, I totally connect. . And we can thank our stars, for that.
Hey nisha
Thax so much for writing this
Sorry to mention that u forgot to update ur index
Getting colour right on 37
Vizag on 42
I m doing that becoz i read this from ur index thats y
Otherwise u r brillient 😊
Originally posted by bhartirochani

Hey nisha
Thax so much for writing this
Sorry to mention that u forgot to update ur index
Getting colour right on 37
Vizag on 42
I m doing that becoz i read this from ur index thats y
Otherwise u r brillient 😊

Thanks I had missed this one :)
hii nisha di ...
sorry for not commenting all while
loved the story to core and like all, me too addicted to this one...
as story progressing my love is also increasing...
Moreover i learnt many thing i am not aware of CMU if u tell me more about i would love to know...
being a CA student KPMG is the dream and reading story with related firm makes it more intresting...
the fact is two people so intelligent and egoist made it so realistic...humans have great ego dont know about others but some punjabi has too much...my brother is too egoist that he will not say sorry for 5 days 😡he will leave leave it and let things solve itself...he is too introvert in expressing his love so R&B is relatable...
about II i dont know ...i have never seen any of this type...but world is big may be in future...
about iyer basically i dont know many south indians and iyers...i have friend she is south indian ...i tried to learn the language but end of making fun of myself...but reading atleast increased my knowledge...
even though u may not reply since i know u r too busy with lots to do di...so will not mind but still love to be acknowledged by you...
now at the end one small request...
plzz do mention time aroundish for next update after each update...i mean  not exact but  approx.
even u do that most of the tym so its bad for asking but still i have my finals in may😭...so need to study but this much is on so addiction that after 8:00 i refresh after every 10 min till 12 then from 7:00 to 12 in morning... ...
one last thing this is my first longish post at IF...i am amazed...even though i speak too much like II actually more than that...i speak alot my frndz say bas kar yar sir kha gyi tu...but typing is smthing i hate...
bear me...
thank u for wonderful story👏...learned many thing...
1.  about iyers...
2.  some words of language...
3.  two amazing individuals...

and many more

Originally posted by ashu9

I absolutely agree here with the author. If you are disinterested please stop coming on this thread. The author has created this story for us to get de addicted from that crap. At least I believe it is that way. If you cant connect please dont read further. Simple. There are 2000 odd ardent readers on this thread who wait excitedly everyday for new updates.. We are intelligent enough to delink ourselves from creepy perveted stuff being shown, my POV totally. If you cannot agree to either, I really cant help.
Good luck

Thanks Ashu!!

When I did my Daily Beat I was told " EVERY wife should be like Ishita Bhalla she is noble and kind and so generous that she will even share her husband. Every wife should share her husband like Ishita Bhalla.You are being too negative"😡

I quit because I was disgusted less with the show but more with "sermonizing" about how every man should feel h---- for his EXwife and how every woman should share her husband with his ex wife ,a nd how every 14 year old criminal should force his Dad to have sex with his mother"

I am minding my own NON YHM business on this topic. I should be allowed to do that😃
Thank you