Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
R&B's thoughts 😃
Beautiful update
And extremely beautiful comments...Really to everyone who wrote those amazing things about this part and the few before...superb 👏
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nichuss

areh yaar wer is this ff goin on...

will rkb realise he loves ishu...

will he sees ishu's lov for him...

its getting tooo much dragged...like shaggy track... -_-

Nisha
thats extremely insulting to equate my tale to the show
MY readers want me to continue writing this for the next 5 or 10 years😃
i quit watching the show over a month ago
u shud quit reading
a confession will never happen
it wont end for the next 5 or 10 years
i enjoy writing it and 2000 read every chapter

I can guarantee u that my show is nothing like YHM
It does not have the current wife sharing bed with ex wife
or husband having sex with two women 
my story also does not feature perverted creepy criminal kids
so comparing my story to YHM is nothing short of an insult

Please stop reading if u want

Cheers

Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago
taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hw long fr the next...Im almost in no network zone... Isse pehle it totally goes pls update...
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Nisha
thats extremely insulting to equate my tale to the show
MY readers want me to continue writing this for the next 5 or 10 years😃
i quit watching the show over a month ago
u shud quit reading
a confession will never happen
it wont end for the next 5 or 10 years
i enjoy writing it and 2000 read every chapter

I can guarantee u that my show is nothing like YHM
It does not have the current wife sharing bed with ex wife
or husband having sex with two women
my story also does not feature perverted creepy criminal kids
so comparing my story to YHM is nothing short of an insult

Please stop reading if u want

Cheers

I absolutely agree here with the author. If you are disinterested please stop coming on this thread. The author has created this story for us to get de addicted from that crap. At least I believe it is that way. If you cant connect please dont read further. Simple. There are 2000 odd ardent readers on this thread who wait excitedly everyday for new updates.. We are intelligent enough to delink ourselves from creepy perveted stuff being shown, my POV totally. If you cannot agree to either, I really cant help.
Good luck
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: taara113

Hw long fr the next...Im almost in no network zone... Isse pehle it totally goes pls update...

Taara. .she already mentioned right she is a lil busy today with guests coming over. Have a lil patience dear. Dont goad her.. We dont want to pressurise her do we? Lets just keep calm. She has other responsibilities to fulfill.. Understand 😊
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kg1404

Oh! BTW forgot to mention,
"That one was for KG she had asked yesterday if I had forgotten about "II's plan" to payback R&B for sabotaging Sree's funding request

NO
THIS Iyer never forgets a work mission
She is AS merciless and ruthless as him if not MORE"

Dear N,
Why am I not surprised?? Cos I knew that my answer would come only as part of the story. Thank you.
You wrote in one of your comments that a good story will make you want to be one of the characters. I like R&B ,but am I sold on him??Hell, ,no. And why??
Software symph is as real as it can get. Period.
Amma, Appa, periappa, vandu, Bala, shravu, vandu's in laws, Bally, Suman, , Mihir, manny, Sam, Tanmay, nandu,, Ranjan and heavens , even the hedge and haj wala guard Banda , are all people , we hv come across in our lives at some point or the other but R&B , Nisha,is only the one fictional character that u hv penned in your unreally real story. Sree, Ashwin , yes I can relate, but your hero is what labels your story as 'fiction'.

N, I am not trying to play the devils advocate here, but R&B is not without contradictions.He is this silent summa laude cool guy, soft spoken when he decides to speak , respects his staff, sensitive to the point of pulling in vandu away from the elevator door,but contradicts himself when it comes to II. He knows, she has not been around enough, has got enough insights abt her family bk ground to understand that he could hurt her if he leaves her in the lurch. He asks vandu if II is not marrying sree but doesn't hesitate to Coochie coo with her at godamn every available opportunity. For me , he needn't be any of what I mentioned above,but needs to be aware of hurting II really bad , given how much they hv come along in this whatever name you choose to call this relationship as. N,You are so true to your words and are putting II really thru the wringer. I feel absolutely gutted .

Ha ha , there is another reason , I am not flat on R&B is that he wears cargos most times.

You know, N, this Mrs.Moorthy is standing in right in front of my eyes as one Mrs.Parthasarathy. So the inside dope on this is like this, in 1998 , when my folks were on the lookout for suitors for me,there were these two guys I met ,before my dashing husband came along . The first one gave me the creeps, I reacted like how any other girl would to a guy in threadbare jeans sporting a single red ear stud,and yes , no kidding here,marudaani (mehendi)in one Hand and a bluish nail paint in the other . I felt completely nauseous by the time he left. I had a good reason , not to talk to my parents for a wk. And in the second match,,this above mentioned Mrs. P comes home with her son and all the army bk drop ,one fine day and throws in front of me , the pricey air that you weaved in your story .I must say , her handsome son was real nice, almost embarrassed of his mom. Phir kahanni thi yeh ki although it was a go from their side, I just did not have it in me to say yes to him cos I just could not connect with his mom as marraige comes along with the family. Needless to say, my no this time, left my Appa fuming and gave me a cold shoulder for the entire wk.
Today , I hv a beautiful family complete with my early teen daughter and also hv a mother in law, I absolutely adore and respect and on a few days (when I am at daggers with my husband and feel absolutely murderous ), I love her more than him.

Mrs Moorthy and all these characters. r how real your story is and that's the readers connect, my friend.

Keep connecting!!

KG

Thank you so much for sharing that candid real life event👏

Thanks for loving the tale, so much.
The reason I wrote that part was there are millions of snotty clueless Iyers in the world. Appa and Amma should get a taste of it😈 Calling Punjabis classless and tasteless is as classless and tasteless as Mrs Moorthy insulting Vandita...😡. NOT EVERYTHING about Iyers is genuine and nice😃 Ive lived in NOIDA for years, Ive seen my share of snobbish Iyer military wives😡
My MIL was my best friend also... Ive had some of the best times in India with her... yes... as much as it is on them, it also depends on how catty we are as bahus... I know bahus dont like to hear it... but its the truth... My MIL was my fiercest ally and most passionate fangirl😳 The very first fan of my writing I should say, she would preserve my 10-15 page letters to her from the US in her Godrej safe , and share it with friends and family😭👏
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Hey wat to say... ur updates are just mind blowing. It just hooks me... Nowadays whenever I take a break I just read this again and again. 
BTW thats how i noticed that u left a chapter in the index...Getting the color right in 37 in this thread. I am saying this because I dont want any reader to miss any of the chapter. 
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">KG</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Thank you so much for sharing that candid real life event👏</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Thanks for loving the tale, so much.</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">The reason I wrote that part was there are millions of snotty clueless Iyers in the world. Appa and Amma should get a taste of it😈Calling Punjabis classless and tasteless is as classless and tasteless as Mrs Moorthy insulting Vandita...😡. NOT EVERYTHING about Iyers is genuine and nice😃Ive lived in NOIDA for years, Ive seen my share of snobbish Iyer military wives😡</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">My MIL was my best friend also... Ive had some of the best times in India with her... yes... as much as it is on them, it also depends on how catty we are as bahus... I know bahus dont like to hear it... but its the truth... My MIL was my fiercest ally and most passionate fangirl😳The very first fan of my writing I should say, she would preserve my 10-15 page letters to her from the US in her Godrej safe , and share it with friends and family😭👏</font>

Thats another personal incident here.. Loved the bond you two share with your MILs.. Really glad to witness such great rapport 👏
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: swathi1990

Hey wat to say... ur updates are just mind blowing. It just hooks me... Nowadays whenever I take a break I just read this again and again.

BTW thats how i noticed that u left a chapter in the index...Getting the color right in 37 in this thread. I am saying this because I dont want any reader to miss any of the chapter.

Oh right!! Thats great observation.. I usually never see the index.. I only remember the last updated page number and hop into that..
Thanks for letting us all know 😊
SunshineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

On a totally different note - have to share this

This afternoon whilst picking up my kids fm school, my elder one said they had DEAR and DEAD time at school  (read that as Drop Everything And Read  & Drop Everything And Draw)

And then he said - he actually said it😲

Mum you've been  doing a lot of that since the holidays on ur phone

And then my lil one added😲😲...she doesn't Draw she Dreams

Well...what do I say...SS  is the culprit here 😳