SW Symph 3-"I am Sam" on 139 - Page 47

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
This is as real as it can get. Maybe Appa should get to see R&B's real side somehow, that would change his perspective. Till then, I guess we have to expect the worst! CryEdited by swaram - 6 years ago

Yes, this was sad and well...  in my mind I have to convince myself it is fiction coz  it is updates like this that makes the distinction difficult.

Appa's discomfort with the new man in his daughter life,  sister all supportive, II out in the open - you've got it all perfect

So dish it out... I'm all game as long as it ends well

Btw on a different note... it's a rainy gloomy day here in my side of the world in the midst of summer... and this turn of events is just like that - did u happen to weather coordinate  - kal sydney  bhej diya  aaj chalo weather borrow kar lete hai LOL

Originally posted by blue5sky

Oh sweetheart looking forward to your cruelty. No one On this forum has weaved a tale like yours so real and so beautiful. With you and power to your writing!

Clap

Ps sorry about the typo!

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH

WHAT AN ABS FAB THING TO SAY
I am going to post it on my brag wallBig smile
Originally posted by SunshineBliss

Yes, this was sad and well...  in my mind I have to convince myself it is fiction coz  it is updates like this that makes the distinction difficult.

Appa's discomfort with the new man in his daughter life,  sister all supportive, II out in the open - you've got it all perfect

Btw on a different note... it's a rainy gloomy day here in my side of the world in the midst of summer... and this turn of events is just like that - did u happen to weather coordinate  - kal sydney  bhej diya  aaj chalo weather borrow kar lete hai LOL

MERI TARAF thodi garmi phenk na pleej

Its 36FCry Ofcourse not like the East CoastersCry

I DONT LIKE THE SNOWCry
THERE! 
I said it
Originally posted by swaram

This is as real as it can get. Maybe Appa should get to see R&B's real side somehow, that would change his perspective. Till then, I guess we have to expect the worst! Cry

If Amma Appa discover the truth  or watch him help a blind boy cross the road or rescue a old lady from a mugger or save a kitten from the fire... too cliched?LOL then whats the fun
We will let him BE
We will let them slowly discover how happy she is?

Nahi to too much Ekta Kapoor/Hindi phillumi ho jaayegaDead

He is a "I mind my own biz" type o guy
She is like that as well

He will never be invited to a charity gala, or be found throwing blankets to homeless
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Originally posted by SunshineBliss

MERI TARAF thodi garmi phenk na pleej

Its 36FCry Ofcourse not like the East CoastersCry

I DONT LIKE THE SNOWCry
THERE! 
I said it

garmi tho R&B generates pretty well...you are the controller!

Irony of life...out here winter ke time...ppl drive hours into the mountains to see'  the snow 

Originally posted by ashu9

Originally posted by taara113

Just a random question to enter into everyones imagination...
What do you guys think has made R&B fall in love with II ( if you think he is love) ???
Considering we don't hear his self talk, so there could alot of things or nothing...
I'd love to read thisBig smileplease bhavnao ko vyakt kare i knw everyone has loads of them ...

Same question here Big smile

Keep asking the question until the man makes the move one way or another

I am not tellingWink

Movie ka ending interval se pehle kaise bata doon, u cant flip to the "last page" of this book I am sorryLOL
Aww.. apppa n amma dnt knw how thry are gonna accept at the end... wishing for II and RKB weddding soonish... Thumbs Up