Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
What a lovely chapter actually explains a lot of where R&B is coming from👏
So he sees his dad's admin when he enters ,is it the same one as the scandal one ?
Is he going to find some clue? Sorry  had to ask will we get another one tonite ? 
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ranu1234

What a lovely chapter actually explains a lot of where R&B is coming from👏

So he sees his dad's admin when he enters ,is it the same one as the scandal one ?
Is he going to find some clue? Sorry  had to ask will we get another one tonite ? 

Oh! That one is LONG GONE Anu

Slapped a sexual harassment lawsuit on Excelsior, was "Settled out of court"🤢😡😭
Ranjan now has a male admin remember,😡 in Part 2, R&B receives a meeting invite from the guy for rejoining Excelsior and learning the ropes?
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nividances

That was good...really good. I loved the part that was from R&B's perspective, though the entire thing was very well written and commendable; guess I am just more intrigued by R&B at this point in time. Running low on sleep and functioning on a caffeine-induced frenzy so I can't think of anymore to say right now Nish. But I hope it's enough to let you know that you are doing an amazing job! Each part just takes it up a notch higher.

Thank you Thank you Thank you

No problem at all Nivi
You can write whenever. This story will be around for a while😉
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
There really is nothing like having a quiet conversation with yourself over a cup of coffee. RnB did that today. You took us to the terrace to hear him talk to himself!

Nisha brilliant! ⭐️
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: swaram

Finally, we get to peek into R&B's mind! 👏
Loved the analysis. Clearly, they have done everything except communicating with each other properly, sometimes due to ego, sometimes just ignoring the need and other times, pure destinty!
So many questions in his head.
Will R&B still just ignore his thoughts and take the escape route or face it? Hmm. 😲

He rarely does HOURS of thinking, he is an introvert that likes to READ and not THINK
This morning was quite uncharacteristic because he is unable to concentrate 😳
The whole marriage deal threw him off, he doesn't hate his Dad any less. Is still attracted to her just the same... but marriage?

The whole beyond sex, beyond living together, beyond caring

He articulated SOME of his admiration today😃
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Yes Anu
Will def be another one tonite, around 10 AM IST
I am having a coworker over tonite for dinner so scrambling to get everything ready 
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Oh! That one is LONG GONE Anu

Slapped a sexual harassment lawsuit on Excelsior, was "Settled out of court"🤢😡😭
Ranjan now has a male admin remember,😡 in Part 2, R&B receives a meeting invite from the guy for rejoining Excelsior and learning the ropes?

Ah ok got it, now remember , I think I am stuck with this thing that he will find out his father is innocent so keep looking for that.. Loved the way you brought in the fact that she is different an outlier to his normal statistical data..
TanjoreGirl thumbnail

Yes Anu

Will def be another one tonite, around 10 AM IST
I am having a coworker over tonite for dinner so scrambling to get everything ready 

Thanks !!! U know I never thought but totally enjoying these more serious parts too the whole anticipation on what could happen next is just awesome!
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thank you Thank you Thank you

No problem at all Nivi
You can write whenever. This story will be around for a while😉

The story will be around for a while...am hanging on to these words.  I wish it never ends!
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ranu1234

Ah ok got it, now remember , I think I am stuck with this thing that he will find out his father is innocent so keep looking for that.. Loved the way you brought in the fact that she is different an outlier to his normal statistical data..

She has behaved differently in every way from the women he has known thus far...
Her education, her boldness, her self confidence, her constant chatter...her passion for singing, her sense of humor, her hitting it out of the park smartness at work, daring to take him on... no he doesn't picture himself as a scary demon or anything, but she is not afraid to speak up... he also knows she is inexperienced and vulnerable. She didnt go "All the way".All the women he has dated thus far never "depended" on him for emotional support. This one does... he senses it and doesn't know what to do.😳

But...

He has driven her away completely today... when he realizes he has is when he will do something about it...