SW Symph 3-"I am Sam" on 139 - Page 36

Posted: 9 years ago
Oh sweetheart looking forward to your cruelty. No one On this forum has weaved a tale like yours so real and so beautiful. With you and power to your writing!

👏

Ps sorry about the typo!Edited by blue5sky - 9 years ago
aaw pavam II and vandu  ... its the small things that R&B does ...
You were right. It was rough, but nothing that I didn't expect. Amma and Appa were just listing things that are valid concerns and points regarding why R&B is so wrong for II. Appa's emotions of seeing his little girl becoming distanced from him were beautifully portrayed as well. Vandu put up a valiantly blunt effort to advocate for the Bhallas...a big thanks to her for that.
Originally posted by Ranu1234

aaw pavam II and vandu  ... its the small things that R&B does ...

Yes, I agree completely.
This is as real as it can get. Maybe Appa should get to see R&B's real side somehow, that would change his perspective. Till then, I guess we have to expect the worst! 😭Edited by swaram - 9 years ago

Yes, this was sad and well...  in my mind I have to convince myself it is fiction coz  it is updates like this that makes the distinction difficult.

Appa's discomfort with the new man in his daughter life,  sister all supportive, II out in the open - you've got it all perfect

So dish it out... I'm all game as long as it ends well

Btw on a different note... it's a rainy gloomy day here in my side of the world in the midst of summer... and this turn of events is just like that - did u happen to weather coordinate  - kal sydney  bhej diya  aaj chalo weather borrow kar lete hai 😆

Originally posted by blue5sky

Oh sweetheart looking forward to your cruelty. No one On this forum has weaved a tale like yours so real and so beautiful. With you and power to your writing!

👏

Ps sorry about the typo!

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH

WHAT AN ABS FAB THING TO SAY
I am going to post it on my brag wall😃
Originally posted by SunshineBliss

Yes, this was sad and well...  in my mind I have to convince myself it is fiction coz  it is updates like this that makes the distinction difficult.

Appa's discomfort with the new man in his daughter life,  sister all supportive, II out in the open - you've got it all perfect

So dish it out... I'm all game as long as it ends well

Btw on a different note... it's a rainy gloomy day here in my side of the world in the midst of summer... and this turn of events is just like that - did u happen to weather coordinate  - kal sydney  bhej diya  aaj chalo weather borrow kar lete hai 😆

MERI TARAF thodi garmi phenk na pleej

Its 36F😭 Ofcourse not like the East Coasters😭

I DONT LIKE THE SNOW😭
THERE! 
I said it
Originally posted by swaram

This is as real as it can get. Maybe Appa should get to see R&B's real side somehow, that would change his perspective. Till then, I guess we have to expect the worst! 😭

If Amma Appa discover the truth  or watch him help a blind boy cross the road or rescue a old lady from a mugger or save a kitten from the fire... too cliched?😆 then whats the fun
We will let him BE
We will let them slowly discover how happy she is?

Nahi to too much Ekta Kapoor/Hindi phillumi ho jaayega🤢

He is a "I mind my own biz" type o guy
She is like that as well

He will never be invited to a charity gala, or be found throwing blankets to homeless
Originally posted by Nisha0604

MERI TARAF thodi garmi phenk na pleej

Its 36F😭 Ofcourse not like the East Coasters😭

I DONT LIKE THE SNOW😭
THERE! 
I said it

garmi tho R&B generates pretty well...you are the controller!

Irony of life...out here winter ke time...ppl drive hours into the mountains to see'  the snow