Frequent Posters

--Megha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

THANKS MEGHZ!!!

Fabulous!! U love it huh?

Thank you... I am glad you chose to read it😳

I AM IN LOVE WITH IT, SERIOUSLY IN LOVE, MORE THAN I EVERRR EVER WAS WITH WITH YHM😳

Aww m so happy for you. 🤗

U must turn it into a book of short stories or something. This is really awesome. Do give it a try. 😊
Nichuss thumbnail
the first ff in yhm forum to cross 2 threads... and 100 parts
congrats nisha...

comng to updt

say yes raman...

ball is in ur court...

aftr dealing with vandu... make ishu say the 3 magical words...

its fun to read
Jyoe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Nisha... Congratulations on Thread # 3...and heres to counting many more such threads😃.. You know we dont want it to end!
O.M.G...Did Vandu directly asked R&B to marry II?😲 ( I love Vandu & her direct approach..she took the short route with R&B 😆and not like other woman who take long route as you had mentioned a while back)...

Weekend hai yaar..just woke up and read this update (still in comforter😆) and I refuse to get out bed until I know what  R&B has to say!!!🤔 

Now please please please have so mercy on us...and give us one update ASAP on what R&B has to say? ( I might just get a heart attack just waiting and anticipating about  what's going to be R&B reaction)...dont' leave us with this cliffhanger..

I am literally holding my heart and breathing slowly..reminding myself to be calm!...

PS: I have shit loads of chores to today..but before i start anything ...I need to know R&B 's answer on Vandu's question...I am waiting..otherwise I wont be able to focus and get even one thing completed today😆

Edited by Jyoe - 9 years ago
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome way to start the new thread...
WILL HE! WONT HE! I have chewed most off my nails off. 😳
Looking forward to an early deliverance from the aftereffects of this cliffhanger!
Edited by Seriousreader - 9 years ago
dasv thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congrats for another thread
Congrats for completing more than 100 chappy
Hope u cross more 1000 chappy and i know still than too we ur reader will just hooked up in the same way like we were after reading yhe first chapter

Loved all chapter
Waiting for the another update
arshi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
OH NY GOD. THIS IS WHAT SISTERS ARE FOR. 

Love vandu. when i read her and ishita's convo i got a little agitates thinking why is it not going ahead.  atleast vandu ahould be mature enough to take a step and not keep moving in circle always like ishita raman. 

And just see what she did! I am so excited to read the next chapter. Hope raman says yes and then  vandu and raman can pull ishita's legs for another 2 updates before she comes to know raman said yes to marry her :") *wishful thinking*
kathyinae thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing update dr
Waiting for R&B 's reply!!!!
Ninga ezhuthu romba pidichachu   😊 😉 😊
SunshineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Merciless😆 trust you to come up with a cliffhanger like this!! . superb update Nisha!!! 
banksii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
CONGO NISHU👏 FOR THE NEW THREAD...
WHT A START...BRILLIANT...
SWEET CONV B/W SISTERS..SO LIVELY...LOVED VANDU...DIRECTLY SHE ASKED R&B...WOW!!!! CANT WAIT FOR R&B'S REPLY...UPDATE SOON DARLING...

VANDU KALAKITA...NIGALUMTHAN...
YEPADI PARATARATHUNAE THERIALA👏...
UMMA...

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: arshi21

OH NY GOD. THIS IS WHAT SISTERS ARE FOR. 

Love vandu. when i read her and ishita's convo i got a little agitates thinking why is it not going ahead.  atleast vandu ahould be mature enough to take a step and not keep moving in circle always like ishita raman. 

And just see what she did! I am so excited to read the next chapter. Hope raman says yes and then  vandu and raman can pull ishita's legs for another 2 updates before she comes to know raman said yes to marry her :") *wishful thinking*

Hey Arshi
THANK YOU FOR READING😃 GLAD YOU LOVED IT

In SS's defense I will say:

It has a LOGICAL plot,👏 LOGICAL, NON-CREEPY, NON-PERVERTED🤢
Creepiness and Perversion Ekta Kapoor does the best😃. R&B and II will fight and make up a many many many times😆
It wont be sexually explicit, nor will be about "pheelings"😆 Its just a intelligent sharp story of two people

No I wont be writing it for 10 years like an Ekta Kapoor show. . I am not sure about YHM I quit watching it over a month ago👏👏 This story is not even 1% connected to the show, except for being HOUSED in the Forum👏😳 And I totally want it to be that way😆

Hope you don't expect it to end in the next part😉

Coz it wont...😆