SW Symph 3-"I am Sam" on 139 - Page 24

Posted: 9 years ago
Nisha loooved it again .. see i am no writer every update i say the same :-)
one call and her mood is all better-- she is even talking kollywood  :-) how about trisha getting married 😆
what a sweet update about parents caring - i use all the terms for my daughter like pollathatu :-)

oh and Amma almost  did say
"Our Iyer boys? Hmmm" Amma almost said "Impossible"

yeah!!!! see they know in their hearts..
and honestly i havent seen such good use of google/flipcart before ..
once these 2 are back to that, we know everything is good in their world and II will be back to wearing good clothes ..

waiting for the next update ..
oh and her not wanting to remove her tshirt with the hope he may turn up was sooo cute di.. earlier i use to be team II or R&B now i am a shipper for both.😳
😛
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Welcome to the funnest topic/threads in the world

THANK YOU THANK YOU AND THANK YOU
For someone that writes FIVE parts to a story every day I strangely dont have much to say on posts like this one..😆 Thats a tremendous compliment  in blue and I shall cherish it to the FULLEST

☺️ on red...

I always believe a love story should make us WANT to be one person of the couple, depending on the gender😉 Otherwise its not a well told story... I am thrilled that it makes SO MANY want to be II and SO MANY want R&B to themselves... THAT I think is my greatest reward
Coz R&B and II exists in these 330 odd pages of the computer and wanting him for a lover or a spouse is the GREATEST FLIGHT OF FANCY👏👏

I cannot believe I have made such a master of words lost for words! Wow!

Thank you for the welcome to this thread...it's nice to be in the company of like minded, addicted souls as myself! 

What you said about a love story and us the reader wanting to be one of the couple is an interesting concept, I myself don't see me as II or want R&B as a lover/spouse, maybe cos I am happily married to a great guy but I am definitely rooting for these two to be together forever and am loving the journey they are going through as part of their love story.  

Loved the newest update, the effect that super phone convo had on II was so adorable...she is anxious for their next face to face encounter as are we are 😳  I always love phone romance always reminds me of many convo's I had with my hubby at the beginning of our story...talking for ages about nothing in particular, just loving hearing them speak, breath and those silent aww moments 😳

There will be drama when Amma/Appa find out about R&B but we want more stolen moments between these two before this happens.  The fact that it's secret makes the story even more fun to read.

Awaiting with bated breath for your next scrummy update 😊
My marriage also love marriage but its arranged marriage and also same cast lwas in india he was in usa he saw in baba temple my love story start

Paris, phone rmance...then more ph romance...that's the death of your reading club Nisha

Every time I think it can't get better , there's  more in the following...

this interweaving of  scenes - awesome, that is your  USP.

PS: I googled the links...😆😆 ..Girl you are so so spot on!

Edited by SunshineBliss - 9 years ago
Ohhh nisha loved the last two updates daa...
Their phone conversation was so sexy yet subtle...😳 Nothing kinky or cheap about it.👏... 

N the parents conversation about her... Romba pidivadam... Really they need someone like  r&B for her sree is too sweet for her... She will make him dance bharatnatyam on her tunes

I was like her before marriage still am... But have changed a lot...
My valyachan(dad's big brother) had come to meet me a year  after my marriage... And he said now I believe you are a girl...😉🤣

Update continue rakhna beech mein stop nahi Karna... 
Enjoying reading...

It was lovely to see A-A thinking abt who can handle their daughter😳...later eventhough they may reject initially but at the back of their mind R&B wud fit as perfect😉

Looking forward for next update...

ps: I did get the advice thing🤔...someone please explain !!!
Originally posted by Kiranmai1232007

When will be the confession 

No

There wont be any sorry😭

I try not to make it cliched... so no declarations
Originally posted by cool_aparna

Enjoying reading...

It was lovely to see A-A thinking abt who can handle their daughter😳...later eventhough they may reject initially but at the back of their mind R&B wud fit as perfect😉

Looking forward for next update...

ps: I did get the advice thing🤔...someone please explain !!!
He wanted her to go to Paris and help him select work clothes for the next day, he basically wanted her to go be with him😉

She took it as him asking for WHAT TO WEAR😉
So sent him some professional help instead through a web link
So he came back with "DONT U GET IT? WHAT I MEAN WAS..." 
So he sent her yet another book😳👏
Morse Code has gotten the most hits😃
Proving my theory that a good story doesnt require perversion, 
creepiness, incest OR SEX to sell👏

The following 50 member(s) liked the above post:

nitai,  anon23,  kg1404,  ragzp,  Anya512,  Amritashetty,  crazymish,  shrujoy,  

ishra7,  ishruhi,  mayraa,  neha.b,  Creditvalley,  janani_divanSeriousreader,

nagsuma,  friendofall,  Hsp.canada,  blue5sky,  monalisa123,  tintu,  sweety_10,  

Simmideepak,  palakmangla21smilesforever98,  ashni0905,  sangeethbala,  

Jinvera,  sparkleamina,  taara113,  maanvir,  TheSunShine,  shidin0117,  

cool_aparnaashu9,  niveasree,  Feram,  Ranu1234,  modernfamily,  

abha2701,  banana.ishra,  Ad_Mumbai_Girl,  nividances,  Jyoe,  VsoujanyaVidyaa,  SAKIV-RAM,  black_haze,  Wings-of-Fire,  MysticRiver

THANK YOU ALL FOR LOVING the Symphony, hope to keep it JUST the way you guys seem to love it.

Intelligent, witty, thoughtful, REAL and sexy😳