SW Symph 3-"I am Sam" on 139 - Page 2

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 years ago
Yayyy I m sooo happy for you PartyCongratulations... Foe r starting the third thread... Hope it goes on for ever 
First of all hope your son is better now... 

The last three chapters were so cool yaar the way you write is so enthralling ... I am really thanking Columbia for giving us the chance to read your amazing story...Hug

So sweet of r&b to manaofy our II that was shooo shweet...Embarrassed
N she wants him to be more extrovert...Awww she really loves him... 

The bournvita cracked me up yaar in mallu household it's horlicksLOL My friends used to give me such looks when I used to take them home... Tu abhi tak chai nahi peetiShocked

Was he waiting for her to seriously talk about THEM as a couple? Is she going to talk to candu about R&B? What is going to happen in the EXCELSIOR AGM? Sooo many questions daa...Confused

You know what I am living with these characters. You won't believe that I go to the restroom n read your updates... My family is worried as to y I am spending sooo much time in there ROFL

Hope you continue...
Congrats Again for the third Thread...it is the  FIRST ever SS fro all i have read which  crossed 2 threads ... wonderfulll...dont get words to appreciate ur effort, ur writing style, ur thinking, everything is jus out of world...  i m so badly addicted to it omg... i jus keep waiting for  to update next part soon...Clap
hope u continue this till u reach 5 threads atleast...LOLWink

CONGRATULATION once again...
Edited by Nazz_naz - 7 years ago
Wow congrats for ur new thread it makes for an amazing read. ClapSmile
Congratulations!
Hoping for many more threads to come!
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Originally posted by ashu9

Congratulations and celebrations!!!!!!!
New thread... New chapter!!!!
Coming to ur previous chapter...just awesome!!!! Loved RB!!! He now gets into the good books of akka.. Now akka and Sam might plot something really serious.. Sree is irritating.. He is not romantic.. Not one bit... Loved akka II convo.. Rofl.. Dont groom Shravu aa hahahahaahahaha... Too much di.. And akka n RB teasing II, calling her a brat indirectly... How I wish I was II!!
The last part where that smug talks abt parking n patience and RB has stuff running in his mind of how much of a brat she actually is was JUST AWESOME!!!!
These lil nuances are what keep the story going and me getting hooked to whatever you write!!
Congos once again!! Next update????

Next update?

Am just writing it...
Hopefully in an hour

We hate Sree, but he has been picked by FAMILY
Appa hates R&B... so dont forget THATCry

Oh well yes!!! Sree is HANDPICKED BY TUE FAMILY as if he were some berry or apple LOL LOL ..Whatever makes the family think he is a good suitor for II di Confused Confused ..I just hope akka and Sam get into tantrc mode and unite these two devils so that we are all happy Embarrassed Embarrassed
Appa needs reality check... Big time Dead Dead ..Can Natesan mami and Bala's mum not be so loud LOL LOL ..They scare the shit out of everyone Ouch Ouch
Okay... Waiting for ur next update!!!!
Originally posted by ForbbidenLove

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Reserved.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#ff00cc">Thanks to Ashu baby...I got to know about your MAGNIFICENT masterpiece.Clap</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#ff00cc">Books are my drugs and I LOVE reading.. So when I see </font><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#999999">(virtually)</font><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#ff00cc">a FANTABULOUS writer and read a FABULOUS piece of work, my heart flutters and I know that I've yet again come across another OUT OF THIS WORLD type of a masterpiece.</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#ff00cc">I have so much to say...like SO MUCH...that my comment might actually turn into an OS of it's own.LOL</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#ff00cc">Finally got on my mac now so the comments that I have been typing out on my Phone & iPad </font><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#999999">(We all know how phone/iPad friendly IF isErmm)</font><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#ff00cc"> as I read your SS1 & SS2..I'm going to somehow try to piece everything together and post it here.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Will be back..</font>

Awww.. My pleasure babe Embarrassed Embarrassed ..Am so glad you actually found time to read this piece of work!! And I really cant tell you how happy I am that I found another faithful reader in u LOL . Bring it on girl!! Read all of them and comment.. Am waiting Big smile
Will You? R&B?

Page 2

When II went to bed it was 12:42 AM, Sree wouldnt BUDGE... had to be thrown out almost... Embarrassed
Natesan Mama and Mami left at 11:20 ish... Sree hung out with a half asleep Bala and II, II eventially changed into an old salwar kameez AFTER the Natesans left

Thatha & Paatti V's in laws, went to bed when Natesans did
Vandu was asleep also... with her nausea and everything and Shravu's bus would be here at 7:07 AM...Embarrassed

Sree wanted to know EVERYTHING about her, now that R&B was out of the way...Embarrassed

II kept looking at her texts hoping he would send her a provoking one... but NONE came...Cry
He hadnt even seen he once before he left... like he didnt care? they never said good byes but they exchanged one lookCry
Tonite she didnt get any, she went off to put Shravu to bed, and he was gone...
KOVAMO? WHY? Angry?Cry

"U must come to the Bay Area" Sree invited BalaEmbarrassed
Bala worked for a Bank, there was no way he could get away from his parents and life in Delhi... Cry
as if he was II's husband already he was displaying signs of "oneness"
Bala thought it was harmlessEmbarrassed
II yawned a few times yet Bala didnt get the hint...
II got up at 12:30 "I have to be at work at 9 Sorry, what time is your flight?", she asked
"Oh! 9... since airport is not too far I will leave at 7, I stay up all nite skyping sometimes or watching movies" he said
NOT READING HE DOESNT READ... HE WATCHES MOVIES, HE DOESNT WALK AROUND WITH A DOG EARED BOOK, 
HIS CAR'S BACK SEAT DOESNT HAVE A HANDFUL OF BOOKS STREWN HE STAYS UP TO TALK, R&B WOULD ONLY STAY UP TO READ...Embarrassed
HE WONT EVEN TALK DURING THE DAYEmbarrassed
AYYYO.. WHAT HAVE I GOTTEN MYSELF INTO"Cry
Akka woke when she hit the sack, to offer her more rajais.. blankets..
II turned up the heater and snuggled...

"R&B is such a good guy di" Akka mumbled in sleep drugged voiceBig smile
"Hmmm" said II softlyEmbarrassed
"CMU? Didnt u apply there? or was it Cornell?" Akka askedBig smile
"I did at both... but didnt get it" II said sadlyCry
"Paathukko evlav padichirkan, so QUIET yet so educated, Bala says he  knows unbelievable things about the computers" Akka gushedClap
"I DO TOO, ATHIM NEVER ASKS ME" II criedCry
"Ayyo I know kanna.. but u know... he" Akka began

"He is just more impressive ille, so tall and handsome, and wealthy... ur sister is just a brat" II almost in tearsROFL

Her hegemony at home was fast disappearing... behind the over confident smug bratty accountant lurked a insecure vulnerable girl that was needy and craved to be lovedBlushing

Despite being an extrovert she lacked the self confidence to go out "and meet men", thats not something she ever did coolly, being an Iyer didnt help either
Finding similar things in Subbu helped her get over the initial discomfort, the friendship evolved into a romantic liaison... 
his being an Iyer HELPED a lot, she could introduce him with confidence... and wasnt afraid of Appa's principles...

"What did u think of Sree" Akka asked waking up from a nap...Embarrassed
"Hmm?" she saked

"Sree... the Bay Area start up guy... he is as tall as u, kinda balding at the temples" Akka giggledLOL
"Porum not funny... I know who u are talking about avlav daddi nenacheya?  am I so dumb?" II bristledAngry
"Ofcourse not" Akka said meaningfullyEmbarrassed
"Hes OK, I mean hes NICE... very NICE..." II said, SOUNDED INCOMPLETEShocked
"Nice?" Akka asked
"amaa, very very nice... thoughtful, friendly, kind... did u notice how he helped grab the tray 
when it almost fell when Shravu ran into me? Rakshasan was just staring at me like I was some ET" II rantedEmbarrassed

"Does he turn you on Ishita? Akka asked directlyEmbarrassed
She closed her eyes TIGHT... and held her breath... as her heart vibrated rapidly...
Akka nudged her "Asleep already?"

I WISH I WISH... AYYO... PLEASE DONT ASK ME THAT...THE ANSWER IS A BIG FAT NO... I DONT QUIVER WHEN HE APPROACHES ME, 
I DONT SHAKE LIKE A LEAF I DONT FEEL WEAK WHEN HE BENDS DOWN AND LISTENS DEEPLY I KNOW EXACTLY WHICH EAR BUD WOULD COME OFF FIRST...
I HELD HIS WALLET FOR 24 HOURS? 22 HOURS... HE ASKED ME TO TUCK IT IN...
HE RUBS HIS FOREHEAD ON MY BODY TO PUSH HIS HAIR OFF IT HE IS TOO LAZY TO DO IT WITH HIS HAND, UNTIL HE PUSHES IT ALL AWAY HE JUST KEEPS RUBBING IT

"Ummm... no" she said huskily

"Do u feel ur heart race?" Akka askedEmbarrassed
"Enn kekare?" II argued, why do want to knowCry
"If it does then there is sexual chemistry, if not, then no... doesnt mean it wont happen ..in the next 3 weeks or 3 months, but usually it happens on the first day u meet" Akka spoke scientificallyLOL

"Hmm" said II as if she didnt know

"No then? for Sree?" Akka asked..Evil Smile

"Appa enna solluva? What will Appa say?" II jumped at the thought of rejecting him ELATED...ClapEmbarrassed

"No I meant u dont feel anything for him today correct?" Akka PLAYED..ROFL
"Oh! ya Amaa" II shut eye eyes tight and bit her lip
AYYYO, U JUMPED UP TO SAY NO. AKKA WAS ONLY ASKING ABOUT FEELING PHYSICAL ATTRACTIONShockedCry
"I think he is attracted to you" Akka saidWink

"WHO?' said IIShockedAngry
She was WALTZING INTO Akka's EVERY TRAP TONITEROFL

"Who na? Ofcourse, R&B... Sorry I meant Sree" Akka said and smiledROFL

II choked at R&BBlushing... she shut her mouth with her hand...
And then let her breath out when she said SreeBig smile

"Oh?' she asked..Cry

"Didnt u feel it?'Akka askedWink

"Ummm no... why edavadu HINT kuduthana, did he hint?' II asked dazed

Akka turned towards her, II was looking at the still ceiling fan... Akka raised her head on her elbow... and looked at her

"Enna di one guy wanders over to meet his SUITOR'S PREGNANT SISTER AT 10,LOL 
AND RECEIVES THE WINDFALL OF seeing the girl herself for 3 hours, he didnt give u a hint?" Akka demandedEmbarrassed

"In a room full of people u wanted me to notice Sree's reaction?Confused" II asked... aloof..
"He kept throwing hints at u kanna, did u notice how he attempted to sit by you three times? Embarrassed
he held the falling cookie plate, he handed u his phone when he wanted to make room for Bala to sit?" Akka offered gentlyWink

AYYYO I DIDNT EVEN NOTICE SREE'S ANTICS I WAS LOOKING AT WHAT R&B WAS DOING... I WAS LOOKING WHERE HIS EYES WERE LOOKING, Blushing
I KNOW EXACTLY HOW MANY SIPS HE TOOK TO FINISH THE FROTHY BOURNVITA  I KNOW I CRUSHED ON PRASHANT AT YOUR WEDDING
THIS IS LIKE THAT TEEN CRUSH TIMES A MILLIONBlushing
I KNOW HOW MANY TIMES HE LOOKED AT ME WHILE LOOKING AT SHRAVU'S ENCYCLOPEDIA

"Apdiya?" II blurted to AkkaEmbarrassed
Her eyes were open staring at the fan

"Ayyoyo u didnt even see him do all that?" Akka askedWink

II quickly corrected course and did her fave thing, LIE... "Chumma sonnen, I was kidding, I saw, he is niiice I told u Ka"Embarrassed

"Has any other man turned you on recently?" Akka askedWink
She turned to Akka, Akka's eyes were closed...

She turned RIGID IN SHOCK

"Why?' she croaked, safe Akka' couldnt SEE herBig smile

"I mean if Sree doesnt turn u on, I was wondering" Akka said casually, eyes closed... Tongue
"Ummm... I dont know" II said equally casually... "A couple guys in Treasury I told u about"
"OH ADUVAAA over a year ago?" Akka blew it off "I mean NOW" Akka askedConfused

"Now? Oh... nah" said II

"NOT EVEN R&B?" Akka askedBlushing

"Mmm... mmm" II muttered... biting her lower lip EYES CLOSED, her eyes crinkling to hold herself back
IDIOT

Akka was a TWO FEET AWAY STARING DOWN AT HER.  The street light from the window outside shining FULLY ON II's faceClapClap

"Oh? Hes so cute tho" Akka saidBlushing

II let go of her lip and smiled a full smile... letting herself BREATHE... a long, achy...yearning...eyes closed... dreamy

"Not to me" II lied..
Akka lay back and smiled at the ceiling fan... "Yes to YOU he will always be Rakshasan"Blushing "Toongu kanna, Good nite I have to wake up at 5"
~~~~~

Vandita Balachandran would apply for half day off go home take a longish nap, ask mother in law to take care of Shravu 
"Oru friend a paaka poren" "Go see a friend" she said

Took a cab, because Bala will kill her if she took a bus, got off punched the elevator button
She had spoken on the phone in the morning... she was very very excited

At 5 PM on Jan 27th she entered his office
He would hug her and offer chai, Mrs Sagar would bring a TRAY of food since she was pregnant

"Will you marry my sister? Will you? R&B?" Vandita asked R&BBlushing

Originally posted by Goosecool

Yayyy I m sooo happy for you PartyCongratulations... Foe r starting the third thread... Hope it goes on for ever 
First of all hope your son is better now... 

The last three chapters were so cool yaar the way you write is so enthralling ... I am really thanking Columbia for giving us the chance to read your amazing story...Hug

So sweet of r&b to manaofy our II that was shooo shweet...Embarrassed
N she wants him to be more extrovert...Awww she really loves him... 

The bournvita cracked me up yaar in mallu household it's horlicksLOL My friends used to give me such looks when I used to take them home... Tu abhi tak chai nahi peetiShocked

Was he waiting for her to seriously talk about THEM as a couple? Is she going to talk to candu about R&B? What is going to happen in the EXCELSIOR AGM? Sooo many questions daa...Confused

You know what I am living with these characters. You won't believe that I go to the restroom n read your updates... My family is worried as to y I am spending sooo much time in there ROFL

Hope you continue...

ROFLROFLROFL

AYYYOOO
UNBELIEVABLY FUNNYROFL

OMG