Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Next update?

Am just writing it...
Hopefully in an hour

We hate Sree, but he has been picked by FAMILY
Appa hates R&B... so dont forget THAT😭

Oh well yes!!! Sree is HANDPICKED BY TUE FAMILY as if he were some berry or apple 😆 😆 ..Whatever makes the family think he is a good suitor for II di 😕 😕 ..I just hope akka and Sam get into tantrc mode and unite these two devils so that we are all happy 😳 😳
Appa needs reality check... Big time 🤢 🤢 ..Can Natesan mami and Bala's mum not be so loud 😆 😆 ..They scare the shit out of everyone
Okay... Waiting for ur next update!!!!
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ForbbidenLove

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Reserved.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#ff00cc">Thanks to Ashu baby...I got to know about your MAGNIFICENT masterpiece.👏</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#ff00cc">Books are my drugs and I LOVE reading.. So when I see </font><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#999999">(virtually)</font><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#ff00cc">a FANTABULOUS writer and read a FABULOUS piece of work, my heart flutters and I know that I've yet again come across another OUT OF THIS WORLD type of a masterpiece.</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#ff00cc">I have so much to say...like SO MUCH...that my comment might actually turn into an OS of it's own.😆</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#ff00cc">Finally got on my mac now so the comments that I have been typing out on my Phone & iPad </font><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#999999">(We all know how phone/iPad friendly IF is🤔)</font><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#ff00cc"> as I read your SS1 & SS2..I'm going to somehow try to piece everything together and post it here.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Will be back..</font>

Awww.. My pleasure babe 😳 😳 ..Am so glad you actually found time to read this piece of work!! And I really cant tell you how happy I am that I found another faithful reader in u 😆 . Bring it on girl!! Read all of them and comment.. Am waiting 😃
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Will You? R&B?

Page 2

When II went to bed it was 12:42 AM, Sree wouldnt BUDGE... had to be thrown out almost... 😳
Natesan Mama and Mami left at 11:20 ish... Sree hung out with a half asleep Bala and II, II eventially changed into an old salwar kameez AFTER the Natesans left

Thatha & Paatti V's in laws, went to bed when Natesans did
Vandu was asleep also... with her nausea and everything and Shravu's bus would be here at 7:07 AM...😳

Sree wanted to know EVERYTHING about her, now that R&B was out of the way...😳

II kept looking at her texts hoping he would send her a provoking one... but NONE came...😭
He hadnt even seen he once before he left... like he didnt care? they never said good byes but they exchanged one look😭
Tonite she didnt get any, she went off to put Shravu to bed, and he was gone...
KOVAMO? WHY? Angry?😭

"U must come to the Bay Area" Sree invited Bala😳
Bala worked for a Bank, there was no way he could get away from his parents and life in Delhi... 😭
as if he was II's husband already he was displaying signs of "oneness"
Bala thought it was harmless😳
II yawned a few times yet Bala didnt get the hint...
II got up at 12:30 "I have to be at work at 9 Sorry, what time is your flight?", she asked
"Oh! 9... since airport is not too far I will leave at 7, I stay up all nite skyping sometimes or watching movies" he said
NOT READING HE DOESNT READ... HE WATCHES MOVIES, HE DOESNT WALK AROUND WITH A DOG EARED BOOK, 
HIS CAR'S BACK SEAT DOESNT HAVE A HANDFUL OF BOOKS STREWN HE STAYS UP TO TALK, R&B WOULD ONLY STAY UP TO READ...😳
HE WONT EVEN TALK DURING THE DAY😳
AYYYO.. WHAT HAVE I GOTTEN MYSELF INTO"😭
Akka woke when she hit the sack, to offer her more rajais.. blankets..
II turned up the heater and snuggled...

"R&B is such a good guy di" Akka mumbled in sleep drugged voice😃
"Hmmm" said II softly😳
"CMU? Didnt u apply there? or was it Cornell?" Akka asked😃
"I did at both... but didnt get it" II said sadly😭
"Paathukko evlav padichirkan, so QUIET yet so educated, Bala says he  knows unbelievable things about the computers" Akka gushed👏
"I DO TOO, ATHIM NEVER ASKS ME" II cried😭
"Ayyo I know kanna.. but u know... he" Akka began

"He is just more impressive ille, so tall and handsome, and wealthy... ur sister is just a brat" II almost in tears🤣

Her hegemony at home was fast disappearing... behind the over confident smug bratty accountant lurked a insecure vulnerable girl that was needy and craved to be loved☺️

Despite being an extrovert she lacked the self confidence to go out "and meet men", thats not something she ever did coolly, being an Iyer didnt help either
Finding similar things in Subbu helped her get over the initial discomfort, the friendship evolved into a romantic liaison... 
his being an Iyer HELPED a lot, she could introduce him with confidence... and wasnt afraid of Appa's principles...

"What did u think of Sree" Akka asked waking up from a nap...😳
"Hmm?" she saked

"Sree... the Bay Area start up guy... he is as tall as u, kinda balding at the temples" Akka giggled😆
"Porum not funny... I know who u are talking about avlav daddi nenacheya?  am I so dumb?" II bristled😡
"Ofcourse not" Akka said meaningfully😳
"Hes OK, I mean hes NICE... very NICE..." II said, SOUNDED INCOMPLETE😲
"Nice?" Akka asked
"amaa, very very nice... thoughtful, friendly, kind... did u notice how he helped grab the tray 
when it almost fell when Shravu ran into me? Rakshasan was just staring at me like I was some ET" II ranted😳

"Does he turn you on Ishita? Akka asked directly😳
She closed her eyes TIGHT... and held her breath... as her heart vibrated rapidly...
Akka nudged her "Asleep already?"

I WISH I WISH... AYYO... PLEASE DONT ASK ME THAT...THE ANSWER IS A BIG FAT NO... I DONT QUIVER WHEN HE APPROACHES ME, 
I DONT SHAKE LIKE A LEAF I DONT FEEL WEAK WHEN HE BENDS DOWN AND LISTENS DEEPLY I KNOW EXACTLY WHICH EAR BUD WOULD COME OFF FIRST...
I HELD HIS WALLET FOR 24 HOURS? 22 HOURS... HE ASKED ME TO TUCK IT IN...
HE RUBS HIS FOREHEAD ON MY BODY TO PUSH HIS HAIR OFF IT HE IS TOO LAZY TO DO IT WITH HIS HAND, UNTIL HE PUSHES IT ALL AWAY HE JUST KEEPS RUBBING IT

"Ummm... no" she said huskily

"Do u feel ur heart race?" Akka asked😳
"Enn kekare?" II argued, why do want to know😭
"If it does then there is sexual chemistry, if not, then no... doesnt mean it wont happen ..in the next 3 weeks or 3 months, but usually it happens on the first day u meet" Akka spoke scientifically😆

"Hmm" said II as if she didnt know

"No then? for Sree?" Akka asked..😈

"Appa enna solluva? What will Appa say?" II jumped at the thought of rejecting him ELATED...👏😳

"No I meant u dont feel anything for him today correct?" Akka PLAYED..🤣
"Oh! ya Amaa" II shut eye eyes tight and bit her lip
AYYYO, U JUMPED UP TO SAY NO. AKKA WAS ONLY ASKING ABOUT FEELING PHYSICAL ATTRACTION😲😭
"I think he is attracted to you" Akka said😉

"WHO?' said II😲😡
She was WALTZING INTO Akka's EVERY TRAP TONITE🤣

"Who na? Ofcourse, R&B... Sorry I meant Sree" Akka said and smiled🤣

II choked at R&B☺️... she shut her mouth with her hand...
And then let her breath out when she said Sree😃

"Oh?' she asked..😭

"Didnt u feel it?'Akka asked😉

"Ummm no... why edavadu HINT kuduthana, did he hint?' II asked dazed

Akka turned towards her, II was looking at the still ceiling fan... Akka raised her head on her elbow... and looked at her

"Enna di one guy wanders over to meet his SUITOR'S PREGNANT SISTER AT 10,😆 
AND RECEIVES THE WINDFALL OF seeing the girl herself for 3 hours, he didnt give u a hint?" Akka demanded😳

"In a room full of people u wanted me to notice Sree's reaction?😕" II asked... aloof..
"He kept throwing hints at u kanna, did u notice how he attempted to sit by you three times? 😳
he held the falling cookie plate, he handed u his phone when he wanted to make room for Bala to sit?" Akka offered gently😉

AYYYO I DIDNT EVEN NOTICE SREE'S ANTICS I WAS LOOKING AT WHAT R&B WAS DOING... I WAS LOOKING WHERE HIS EYES WERE LOOKING, ☺️
I KNOW EXACTLY HOW MANY SIPS HE TOOK TO FINISH THE FROTHY BOURNVITA  I KNOW I CRUSHED ON PRASHANT AT YOUR WEDDING
THIS IS LIKE THAT TEEN CRUSH TIMES A MILLION☺️
I KNOW HOW MANY TIMES HE LOOKED AT ME WHILE LOOKING AT SHRAVU'S ENCYCLOPEDIA

"Apdiya?" II blurted to Akka😳
Her eyes were open staring at the fan

"Ayyoyo u didnt even see him do all that?" Akka asked😉

II quickly corrected course and did her fave thing, LIE... "Chumma sonnen, I was kidding, I saw, he is niiice I told u Ka"😳

"Has any other man turned you on recently?" Akka asked😉
She turned to Akka, Akka's eyes were closed...

She turned RIGID IN SHOCK

"Why?' she croaked, safe Akka' couldnt SEE her😃

"I mean if Sree doesnt turn u on, I was wondering" Akka said casually, eyes closed... 😛
"Ummm... I dont know" II said equally casually... "A couple guys in Treasury I told u about"
"OH ADUVAAA over a year ago?" Akka blew it off "I mean NOW" Akka asked😕

"Now? Oh... nah" said II

"NOT EVEN R&B?" Akka asked☺️

"Mmm... mmm" II muttered... biting her lower lip EYES CLOSED, her eyes crinkling to hold herself back
IDIOT

Akka was a TWO FEET AWAY STARING DOWN AT HER.  The street light from the window outside shining FULLY ON II's face👏👏

"Oh? Hes so cute tho" Akka said☺️

II let go of her lip and smiled a full smile... letting herself BREATHE... a long, achy...yearning...eyes closed... dreamy

"Not to me" II lied..
Akka lay back and smiled at the ceiling fan... "Yes to YOU he will always be Rakshasan"☺️ "Toongu kanna, Good nite I have to wake up at 5"
~~~~~

Vandita Balachandran would apply for half day off go home take a longish nap, ask mother in law to take care of Shravu 
"Oru friend a paaka poren" "Go see a friend" she said

Took a cab, because Bala will kill her if she took a bus, got off punched the elevator button
She had spoken on the phone in the morning... she was very very excited

At 5 PM on Jan 27th she entered his office
He would hug her and offer chai, Mrs Sagar would bring a TRAY of food since she was pregnant

"Will you marry my sister? Will you? R&B?" Vandita asked R&B☺️

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Goosecool

Yayyy I m sooo happy for you 🥳Congratulations... Foe r starting the third thread... Hope it goes on for ever 

First of all hope your son is better now... 

The last three chapters were so cool yaar the way you write is so enthralling ... I am really thanking Columbia for giving us the chance to read your amazing story...🤗

So sweet of r&b to manaofy our II that was shooo shweet...😳
N she wants him to be more extrovert...Awww she really loves him... 

The bournvita cracked me up yaar in mallu household it's horlicks😆 My friends used to give me such looks when I used to take them home... Tu abhi tak chai nahi peeti😲

Was he waiting for her to seriously talk about THEM as a couple? Is she going to talk to candu about R&B? What is going to happen in the EXCELSIOR AGM? Sooo many questions daa...😕

You know what I am living with these characters. You won't believe that I go to the restroom n read your updates... My family is worried as to y I am spending sooo much time in there 🤣

Hope you continue...

🤣🤣🤣

AYYYOOO
UNBELIEVABLY FUNNY🤣

OMG
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mnr123

Wow congrats for ur new thread it makes for an amazing read. 👏😊

THANKS MEGHZ!!!

Fabulous!! U love it huh?

Thank you... I am glad you chose to read it😳

I AM IN LOVE WITH IT, SERIOUSLY IN LOVE, MORE THAN I EVERRR EVER WAS WITH WITH YHM😳
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I can't believe this... OH MY GOD !!!! She asked R&B ?????  Now please please please I need an update. I can't sleep without knowing what R&B will say... I just can't...
BTW, this is the best update :-) Every time you just outdo yourself ... Such an unexpected turning point... wow ... i am speechless
Ashu25 thumbnail
Ayyyooo... M dead!!!! Vandu is super awesome!!!!!!! Omg omg omg... Ll go mad now!!!!!! I need something to hold on go!!!! Shit Nisha!!! U are too good di.. M jumping with joy inge... Ufff...
I NEED A NEW UPDATE SOON!!! Taanga mudile ennale inda tension.. I wanna know RB's reaction!!!! He will definately say no.. But still m ready for it..One more diii.. Pleaseee
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Nisha ... an update please... just R&B's reply to vanditha... Just the reply from the man of few words... please please please